Guest Lor

Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

I ordered Cougar in the trial size now I wish I had gotten the bottle. Yesterday I wore it to work and just put a tiny amount on. I could not even smell it anymore after awhile. Knowing pheros still work I took notice that when guys walked by they would stop and look back. Even from a distance someone stopped and looked back and smiled. Guys do not usually do that to me anymore so it was a nice suprise. I love the scent too! Guess I know what to put on my list to get...

Cougar rules!! :) Get it.

I ordered Cougar in the trial size now I wish I had gotten the bottle. Yesterday I wore it to work and just put a tiny amount on. I could not even smell it anymore after awhile. Knowing pheros still work I took notice that when guys walked by they would stop and look back. Even from a distance someone stopped and looked back and smiled. Guys do not usually do that to me anymore so it was a nice suprise. I love the scent too! Guess I know what to put on my list to get...

I'll always have a special affinity for scented Cougar; the sample I got was the first thing from LPMP that I ever tested in public. It succeeded in helping me turn the head (literally) of my crush, who up until then had been in the "Is he kind of interested or just being friendly?" category. From then on it was no longer a mystery. :purr:

Edited by Witty Kitty

Hi! As reported by thread here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=11492&hl=

I wore Cougar on my last day in Florida and let me tell you not only does this stuff smells good, (yes, i'm getting a full size bottle) I got hits..............from insects!

o.m.g. I dab a small bit on my neck and when I was waiting for the bus to the event, those suckers came and bit me.

At least I met some really nice guys who thanks heaven was able to get me a good deal on tickets...I was really lucky :say19:

Oh yeah, the bugs go after me mercilessly when I wear certain LPs! But, as a favorite natural health guru once said of organic food; "if the bugs don't want it, then neither do I." Lol, not sure if that exactly fits...but I just take it that we're extra delicious with our LPs on.

@Fang do you have any tales to tell about this bad boy yet? I think you've persuaded me to try it, along with reading some other threads :)

5 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

@Fang do you have any tales to tell about this bad boy yet? I think you've persuaded me to try it, along with reading some other threads :)

no not yet, letting it sit a bit before trying!

tried mostly Gossamer threads as a trial vial and think that will be a full bottle next time, first time i tried it, i used it to go see my therapist male just to see his reaction lol, well while speaking to me during therapy he asked me if he could whisper in my ear, this was like a joke and made us both giggle, so i think it had some effects there lol, then after that i went into town and walked by a begger who was a young guy of around 35 i would say and good looking, so the guy asks me for some money, and i say after i come out of the shop, so on my way out i get approched by the guy again and so i look in my purse for some coins and i give him a euro in coins and the guy said thankyou can i give you a kiss?

which he did but it was the french greeting kiss.

so that was the first day of trying gossamer, i don't have anymore left but will be buying full bottle for sure when i can.

Please y'all... Tell me why the past three months I passed up cougar because of the name.... I literally thought it was only for older women... ? I'm a good fresh ripe 20 year old, going on 21 in March (I know, I know I'm still a young'n). But I have been on Birth control for like 3-4 years so... I'm currently debating between this, Lumina, and LFM. But I feel like I need to get my wardrobe game up before I can start sporting LFM. I only have old unflattering clothes from high school :neutral: because I 1.) only go to work and home,  2.) Weight fluctuates like a mofo, and 3.) I'm waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday so I can get a boat load of cute cheap clothes. I really want to wait for the Phero trials but it's too far away for me to wait for my liking... But I really have this impulse where I want to buy like three UN Phero blends, and a boat load of scented trials. And take like the next month or two to see if they work. Because I'd be very sad if I just got one and it didn't work. :( I know I could try a scented trial vial but.... Idk. I actually got cougar as a freebie with my very first purchase. I think the mini-trials (have the size of regular trials) you all call "sniffies." It's veryyyyy strong in it's scent in fact this is the first one I got a headache from sniffing too much lol that grapefruit is NO joke. 

18 hours ago, Fang said:

no not yet, letting it sit a bit before trying!

tried mostly Gossamer threads as a trial vial and think that will be a full bottle next time, first time i tried it, i used it to go see my therapist male just to see his reaction lol, well while speaking to me during therapy he asked me if he could whisper in my ear, this was like a joke and made us both giggle, so i think it had some effects there lol, then after that i went into town and walked by a begger who was a young guy of around 35 i would say and good looking, so the guy asks me for some money, and i say after i come out of the shop, so on my way out i get approched by the guy again and so i look in my purse for some coins and i give him a euro in coins and the guy said thankyou can i give you a kiss?

which he did but it was the french greeting kiss.

so that was the first day of trying gossamer, i don't have anymore left but will be buying full bottle for sure when i can.

Ooooh awesome CB in general is on my to try list down the line! ☺️

so i wore cougar today lol!

so i go see my therapist, he is my tester incognito, so he says monday i wore a dress, lol i never do, so we talk about stuff and my child hood molested years which is why i don't wear much dresses today and he says "wow monday night you wore a dress, you look look better than better wearing it, he is now thinking i don't wear dresses to avoid men which i do in a sense because after going through years of child abuse from an african baby sitter in africa i'm kinda of afraid to draw male attraction!

so i can say it worked on him lol, he is my tester as i know the effects from him and know they won't go too far lol!

so tonight at home i made a small trial vial 25% cougar, 25% tusamie cops, and 1 drop of aja!

will see monday the effects lol!

soo far cougar and gossamer are my favs!