Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

How about Treasured Hearts (it's in Fairy Musk at the moment)?

That seems to work for me in all kinds of environments - and 'happy, calm and relaxed' is exactly how it makes other people (and me) feel.

For upclose and personal I've also found Perfect Match to be great - and in more romantic settings, that works really well with some cops, too. ;)

I have Fairy Musk trial vial on my shopping list for my next order -- and now I'm going to find a perfume that is enhanced with Perfect Match and add a trial of that to my next order.

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice! I will stick with the 1x 60/40 silicone spray to start with. :)

I'm also interested in Gotcha!, bc I like to have upclose and personal relationships with people and I want to attract more of that into my life.

Gotcha is my favorite for everyday and work. Mara described it once as making others around you feel "safe and loved". It never fails to make me feel more socially at ease.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Cougariffic - While I have yet to encounter anyone who doesn't like the scent of Cougar, I often and consistently have people say that PheroGirl, OCCO Gold, Une (PG w/o the cops essentially) smell like baby powder to them. Some people like that but a quite a few, unless it's VERY little, seem to feel the powder aspect is too strong. I have to wear barely a smidge, and on my torso, to keep it as close to myself as possible. I can't even blame the cops because Une is phero free :( Maybe that's what happened to you?

I think you'd enjoy OW A LOT! For me, PP, PM, LFM/N, Gotcha!, BB (just recently discovered how great that is for work), Leather, even SS4W is a great social....have all been good for work for me. I haven't trialed Treasured Hearts enough yet to speak to that one. OH! And since you DO work with a lot of men (I work with a majority of fellas too) don't forget Teddy BB! That one is AWESOME for guys and gals! And one of the NRs for Feb will have a scent boosted with it if you want to give it a go...

Cougariffic - While I have yet to encounter anyone who doesn't like the scent of Cougar, I often and consistently have people say that PheroGirl, OCCO Gold, Une (PG w/o the cops essentially) smell like baby powder to them. Some people like that but a quite a few, unless it's VERY little, seem to feel the powder aspect is too strong. I have to wear barely a smidge, and on my torso, to keep it as close to myself as possible. I can't even blame the cops because Une is phero free :( Maybe that's what happened to you?

I think you'd enjoy OW A LOT! For me, PP, PM, LFM/N, Gotcha!, BB (just recently discovered how great that is for work), Leather, even SS4W is a great social....have all been good for work for me. I haven't trialed Treasured Hearts enough yet to speak to that one. OH! And since you DO work with a lot of men (I work with a majority of fellas too) don't forget Teddy BB! That one is AWESOME for guys and gals! And one of the NRs for Feb will have a scent boosted with it if you want to give it a go...

Teddy BB, huh? I have to go read up on that one -- thanks for the suggestions!

I love Teddy BB for work. That's a great suggestion for wear with an all-male work environment, particularly if you work with those types of men who don't take you seriously, or who constantly over-look you because, you know, you're *just* a woman. *rolls eyes*

Of course my favourite for work is Open Windows. Not only does it make me and those around me feel pretty chipper most of the time, it also makes me feel really confident, which I believe helps my customers see me as competent. And though OW isn't necessarily a sexy blend, I feel naturally sexy wearing it, (as opposed to over-the-top sexy), simply because it does seem to enhance my natural attributes. To paraphrase the description, it enhances that feel-good, look good factor.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh the power of Cougar. Lol. Today I have been fawned over so much and it's only 9:00am. I had a few people gather around me saying, wow you lol so good today... Then someone else gushes, I really loved your style yesterday too. I said, shoot I don't remember what I wore yesterday. Then they explained my outfit, and told me how they loved my hair the way my bangs were pinned to the side... LOL- did I mention, these were GUYS?! This is so funny!

It probably helps *just* a bit that you're absolutely gorgeous! You're probably giving them all heart palpitations when you hit them with Cougar on top! :lol: Careful you don't kill any of 'em!

It probably helps *just* a bit that you're absolutely gorgeous! You're probably giving them all heart palpitations when you hit them with Cougar on top! :lol: Careful you don't kill any of 'em!

Thank eggers! Lol!! I love Cougar for selfies- but I guess all the extra attention is awesome too. I'll try not to hurt anyone today lol!!

Edited by hearts

I think I have a trial vial of scented Cougar. I never really felt the pull until now. I need that!

I think the scent is gorgy-marv. I'm not even sure I've figured out how to get the phero to work for me but I'd happily wear it forever for the scent alone!

Oh, my God, Ladies, it's been such a dry spell, I had to be very, very good about spending since last fall, cause of darned taxes, but now, now, finally, a return has come like a warm rain, and first thing I do is return here: must, must, must shop for lovely pheros, after reading up on the posts of course. I have pretty much used up my BI, and yes, I still get nice hits, as with Gotcha, too. But I really want to try the Cougar, also Levitation and Topper are on my list, as are Popularity Potion and Lace. I loved all the Cougar Stories. Since I've had such nice success with BI, I can't wait to give it a test run. And now for the good part: I am ready to place my order.

Love Potion, I am back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all :)

I'm considering my next purchase and I've loved all the great reviews for Cougar on this thread.

So here is my question: Is it for me?

I'll be 29 this summer. I'm not looking into attracting guys younger than me. My target group is 30-40 years old max. Do you think it will work. I've tried Blatant invitation in Under your Spell so far, but I can't say I've noticed anything.

LP Red together with OCCO Red is an amazing combo though, I love the scent and the guy I'm seeing can't seem to get enaough of it.

I was thing about Stone Cougar in spray/oil or spray/silicone 60/40. Thoughts???

Despite it's name I really don't find a target age with Cougar. I wear it around people my age (started wearing around age 36) and they are affected. I think there are several women here that are younger and like it.

Ephoebe...

I'm usually a fan of sprays in the 60/40 oil. The reason, tho a bit boring, is practicality. You get the best of both worlds being a nice diffusion & the lasting power of the oil.

Like Halo said, don't take the name to literally. Cougar is great on everyone. :)

Edited by StacyK

I've got it in oil and 60/40 alcohol. I actually prefer the spray for this one.

I haven't tried the silicone and I think the only reason for that is because I spray my clothes and hair often and have no idea if silicone would wash out as easily :lol:

If you're a big fan of the LP Red, you can go to the mad scientist option, choose the Cougar phero and scent it with Red:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/MadScience/

Or leave it unscented and diversify it with other scents as you find more to love :)

I've never had this just attract guys. For me it's always behaved as a great social for men & women. I will say that my experience has been that it effects the guys in the age you mentioned (30-40) more so than a younger crowd like teens and 20s...however, I've had it effect gentlemen older than that positively (depending on how you look at it, lol) as well. Meaning in their 50s and up being pleasant and kind and complimentary. I haven't had any negative reactions and I've worn it in all kinds of venues; work, bars, gno, church, family, hubby...It's just a fun, bubbly phero....and fun and bubbly with a fella can always lead to intimate things if you want it to or steer it in that direction. OH! And this one actually gives me great selfies, I get an awesome mood boost myself when I wear it :heart:

I've got it in oil and 60/40 alcohol. I actually prefer the spray for this one.

I haven't tried the silicone and I think the only reason for that is because I spray my clothes and hair often and have no idea if silicone would wash out as easily :lol:

If you're a big fan of the LP Red, you can go to the mad scientist option, choose the Cougar phero and scent it with Red:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/MadScience/

Or leave it unscented and diversify it with other scents as you find more to love :)

I've never had this just attract guys. For me it's always behaved as a great social for men & women. I will say that my experience has been that it effects the guys in the age you mentioned (30-40) more so than a younger crowd like teens and 20s...however, I've had it effect gentlemen older than that positively (depending on how you look at it, lol) as well. Meaning in their 50s and up being pleasant and kind and complimentary. I haven't had any negative reactions and I've worn it in all kinds of venues; work, bars, gno, church, family, hubby...It's just a fun, bubbly phero....and fun and bubbly with a fella can always lead to intimate things if you want it to or steer it in that direction. OH! And this one actually gives me great selfies, I get an awesome mood boost myself when I wear it :heart:

Yea thats the great thing .. despite the name, it is a great attractant, makes you feel good and it's a great all purpose social like NuTrix listed above.

Its really a great choice if you don't have a wide phero selection too. You won't be at a loss for a place to try it.

Edited by StacyK

Thank you all for replying :)

Actually I have no phero selection yet. This will be my first. I'm totally new to this :)

If I get it scented from the mad scientist option, there will be no need for cover up scent?

And one more question:

If I get it unscented, the steps are:

- spray

- wait

- apply LP Red roll on?

or is it the other way around?

You don't have any wait with Cougar. Just spray or roll and go or choose your scent.

Honestly I'd just leave it Unscented so I'd have the versatility of using it with any fragrance. But that's my preference.

Despite it's name I really don't find a target age with Cougar. I wear it around people my age (started wearing around age 36) and they are affected. I think there are several women here that are younger and like it.

I am one of them!

Donsie in what form do you have Stone Cougar? Oil or spray (maybe 60/40)?

I am actually naughtily posting on this threat for the UN when in fact I use Cougar Potion (scented, phero-boosted perfume that I happen to think smells outstanding). I use that as an oil but I would consider it in spray as well when I have saved up for it. If you want to know specifically about the UN then I'm sorry that I can't actually give you an answer. Maybe someone else can.

I am actually naughtily posting on this threat for the UN when in fact I use Cougar Potion (scented, phero-boosted perfume that I happen to think smells outstanding). I use that as an oil but I would consider it in spray as well when I have saved up for it. If you want to know specifically about the UN then I'm sorry that I can't actually give you an answer. Maybe someone else can.

Naughty girl :)

That's fine, I have an UN Stone Cougar in spray coming my way as we speak (together with LP Red boosted with sexpionage in oil). I just wish I didn't live so far, it takes about 20 days for my order to arrive and I can't wait!

Ah, I live in the UK so I feel your pain. Enjoy your new goodies when they do finally arrive!

Donsie, I live in Greece. It will be interesting to test these pheros in the extremely hot summers we have here ;)

Donsie, I live in Greece. It will be interesting to test these pheros in the extremely hot summers we have here ;)

Yes it will! You'll have to tell me what summer is like. I've kind of forgotten now that I live over here!

Edited by donsie

• 2 weeks later...

So this week I test drove New Stone Cougar UN and Cougar potion, both with Topper. First day, with the cougar potion, I left the house on a total high, feeling joyful and giddy and having this fun emotional rush like when I was sixteen on vacation in Italy enjoying the flirt fest with the Italian boys. I experienced some vivid memories. I might have gone a little overboard on the Topper, five spritzes, but the effect was all good. On the way to work and through lunch I felt, well, invincible, like no one could touch me. Flying. And all the usual petty nuisances didnt bother me in the least. So maybe I overdid it, but I loved that day.

The day with cougar UN, Topper and Oranzipan sent scores of people into my room. They were all drawn by some strange scent that they said came from the room, like a mix of exotic spices. I could not discern it und kept sniffing myself and the colleagues sniffed me, too, each getting a little bite from the Cougar, I bet. But everybody said, no, no, you smell totally different, lots of laughs, jokes and good mood. So I dont know if it was me, might have been the Oranzipan. Whatever it was, it acted like a people magnet.

Next day, again, the Cougar potion, I had to work a lot with a younger colleague, who is very upbeat and always makes bawdy but very amusing jokes. I think the Cougar sent him into overdrive, he kept coming back to the room, even though the project was done, it was like he couldnt leave. He kept flirting and preening which brought another colleague to the room who seemed upset that the other one got so much attention.

So, all in all, nice experiences, but I couldnt discern that moment when Cougar hit. Someone said in this thread, that you could always tell when Cougar hit, but maybe the Topper in the mix prevented that. So next week I'll do cougar by itself.

My order finally arrived!!! So excited! Vancouver and Greece ... so far away from each other, lol!

I thought I bought Cougar in spray but it turns out I got in oil :(

Does any one have any tips as to how I can turn this into spray? What do I need to do?

Does any one have any tips as to how I can turn this into spray? What do I need to do?

This is one option

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/LovePotion/6008958/diy_-_bottle_andamp_alcohol_ready_for_blending/indie_supplies/craft_supplies/bath_and_beauty_supplies

Love the Cougar! Just got my second order which included Cougar Potion oil and today I ordered a bottle of the UN Stone Cougar in the 60/40 ratio to wear with LP fragrances. I've found that CP goes very nicely with LP Pink. Great all around social blend, yet I feel sexy and self confident wearing it and people always treat me well.

Still in the Cougar trying out phase. So far it has worked more as a social than a sexual phero for me. I did get a few reactions from guys, like staring at me way longer than appropriate and getting a certain look in their eyes; like you're a luscious buffet and they realize just how hungry they are. I made a point of giving out a few extra hugs, and with two of the guys that reaction was immediate. (European work place, we do a lot of touching, but it's mostly like a pack of friendly dogs being nice to each other). My husband also reacts a lot more to Cougar than to Blatant Invitation, for example. The openly sexual scents dont seem to do too much to him, also Cuddle Bunny: not always a hit. The Cougar combined with Topper: he drags me off to bed and really takes care of me. Hm, so now I'm not sure if it's the Cougar's sparkle or Topper's DHEAS who make him do that. More single phero reserach nevessary...