Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

It took me lots of tweaks, but yes you use a less, at least I do.

That's what I figured/hoped. Particularly with the smaller spray bottle - it won't be so much like a fogging :lol:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, Monday I took the Cougar to work, the UN, combined with Cougar potion, and just a hint of extra Cops, and for the first time I got somewhat of a catty reaction from another girl. Walking past our room, someone mentioned that they smelled cotton candy, and another walked in and people started discussing who smelled what, but all the guys said it smelled good. Then a female colleague walks in, and as one guys ask her what she thinks of the scent in the room, she just shrugs and says, well, I can always tell whose room I am in cause of the smell. But do you like it?, he asks. Well, do YOU like it?,she asks back, folding her arms. I love it, he says.

It was very obvious that she didn't want to say anything nice and couldnt be gracious about it. Very strange.

The perfumes have been quite the rage, I get loads of compliments and also plenty of funny scenes like that. I have always been popular with the guys, but all those lovely scents have taken it to a new level. They are my favourite plaything! Thank you, Mara!!

.." she just shrugs and says, well, I can always tell whose room I am in cause of the smell. .."

I'd say your sexier pheros and cops have been putting her off. She may not have ever been a potential BFF,, but the cops could be putting her further off.

I have had two notable occasions where cops and H&S put a woman, I'd never even seen before, off. I didn't have any history there so it wasn't that level of hostility (sorry) but It was like there was an invisible force field and it was pushing them away. I take full responsibility for my experiments so I wasn't crushed. I was really just interesting to me.

It was almost surreal looking. Though everyone else, women & men were rather friendly and chatty.

I've since learned to work my way into everyone's good graces with some TH, G2 or OW.

Dolly has often asserted the some women react negatively to cops and/or Est. Point taken :)

You could always spread some love with OW perhaps it will sooth those frail feathers. :)

Good luck.

Edited by StacyK

she just shrugs and says, well, I can always tell whose room I am in cause of the smell.

It was very obvious that she didn't want to say anything nice and couldnt be gracious about it. Very strange.

Hehe. Guys love the foodie smells! MOST women do too. But perfume "likes" are subjective individually.

My secret hypothesis is that some people don't like the delicious scents because too many people are obsessed with dieting and these gorgeous gourmand scents remind them of all the things they're supposed to NOT want to indulge in and it makes them crazy in the head. That and when we're getting all these compliments on how great our perfumes are - some people just don't get why because they figure it's just a smell...I think most people are so tired of being bowled over by awful chemical commercial scents that it's novel and refreshing when someone wears something so great that isn't ANYTHING to be confused with those! (was just complimented wonderfully on Coco Honey last evening...)

Could be her personality, PMS or the good fortune of catching her on a bad day (or - is it wrong to say - jealous of the attention? Oh yeah - that could be it...petty behavior that has zero to do with cops...)

All I'm saying is sometimes it's the pheros influencing/disinhibiting...but people don't do things against their will...sometimes it really IS the person.

Edited by NuTrix

OK, so I finally broke out the x 3 Stone Cougar today and was so uneasy with using it! All I did was put a dab on each wrist and lightly swiped it up my arms (EVER so lightly!). No one is around but me so have nothing to report except for what might be self effects. Felt SO tired before and I do think it perked me up. I am on a Mega antibiotic. I started it last night and take it for a full month! :holy-moly:I hate the idea of it, but I hate my constant sinus infections more and I *think* I finally have a good ENT doc to address the problem! Anyway, felt totally wiped out before the Cougar and now seem to have gotten a little boost? I was VERY conservative with this x3. Will gradually up it and report back.

Maroon: Re: catty response from woman at work: Interesting. I have noticed twice when I've worn cops that women get a tad edgy...a little territorial, which is sad, because I pose no threat....lol, but I think in your case, it might be pure jealousy...heh heh. Always love reading your posts. Oh! By the way, I got a couple of sniffies of Topper in my last LPMP order and you betcha I used it with the Cougar. Awesome. Just seemed to crank it up just a tad...not over the top, but nice.....

Rose B: I can only imagine what Cougarx3 is going to be like for you......can't wait to hear more.......I definitely get a lift when I wear it...and I only have it in the regular strength. You inspire me tho, lol!

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe. Guys love the foodie smells! MOST women do too. But perfume "likes" are subjective individually.

My secret hypothesis is that some people don't like the delicious scents because too many people are obsessed with dieting and these gorgeous gourmand scents remind them of all the things they're supposed to NOT want to indulge in and it makes them crazy in the head. That and when we're getting all these compliments on how great our perfumes are - some people just don't get why because they figure it's just a smell...I think most people are so tired of being bowled over by awful chemical commercial scents that it's novel and refreshing when someone wears something so great that isn't ANYTHING to be confused with those! (was just complimented wonderfully on Coco Honey last evening...)

Could be her personality, PMS or the good fortune of catching her on a bad day (or - is it wrong to say - jealous of the attention? Oh yeah - that could be it...petty behavior that has zero to do with cops...)

All I'm saying is sometimes it's the pheros influencing/disinhibiting...but people don't do things against their will...sometimes it really IS the person.

Ok, so layered LP Pink w/ Cougar & LAM (very light on LAM, more liberal w/ Cougar as experiment) - had a great time. So, first thing, selfies were def present, I 'thought/ felt' I looked great right after applying Cougar & prior to going out. Immediate self-confidence. When talking & mtg others, definite hits. At first I was worried I was 'ghosting' (as I haven't tested many pheros & applied more than usual - prior was just a dab or 2), But then it seemed that the guys that were around were waiting to see if I was with someone. (?) Either way, didn't take long for several to talk to me. :D Usually at this place ppl are fairly self-absorbed.

So my guy friends (finally) showed up & though they've flirted w/ me prior - they went a tad bit overboard tonight. But that aside, nothing scary or uncomfortable - just noticeable increased positive attention all around. For myself, I was looking for 'hits' (bc I was too aware of my test drive), and I really really REALLY wanted to see my crush. I didn't see him but still had a fabulous time. :kiss43: I was talking w/ guys i have no interest in (which usually makes me totally bummed out & super sad) - and I was totally OK with it & having fun.

As others have said - noticed that men seemed genuinely interested in conversation w/ me. Self- confidence = awesome. Had only 2 neg effects from 2 women I don't know (I think they thought I was 'with' one of my guy friends) - so I don't think it was Cougar - probably just they were B*s. I saw my sisters prior to this (they were in town) & we got along great - so I def don't think it was Cougar that caused neg reactions from these other 2 women.

Anyhow... will def try this combo again & MOST DEF going for FB of Cougar - want this ALWAYS - even if just for how I felt about myself, how I carried myself, etc. - subtle yet amazing. To give more love to LAM (GREAT BIG love for LAM buttercream peach), I have social anxiety from time to time, & I think LAM helped 'temper' Cougar's effect on myself. LAM calms me but still makes me feel more self-confident & sexier. LP Pink has no pheros or cops, in LOVE with the scent. I had a much better night than usual, given there weren't a lot of people out & I didn't see my crush. :( In fairness to this, my 'crush' is a bit more than that - he & I were romantically involved before he did some weird guy move & RAN & came back to me & RAN... But that's a whole diff story- no need to waste posting space on that scenario.

Of course my ego has grown a bit w/ wearing of Cougar, so I'm honestly thinking how sad for my crush that he didn't get to see ME tonight. Hee. :rofl222: Seriously - he missed out.

Mara - my LP 'addiction' - which I now term ' true love' has grown even more - *must always* have LPs.

Of course my ego has grown a bit w/ wearing of Cougar, so I'm honestly thinking how sad for my crush that he didn't get to see ME tonight. Hee. :rofl222: Seriously - he missed out.

And THIS has always been a true statement! Glad to see you living it! :heart: No truer words have ever been spoken :)

Pheros are awesome tools - just remember to use your powers for good, hehe ^_~

Things have changed in my life quite a bit since I started utilizing pheros. THEY haven't done the work for me, but they've given me that extra boost, edge, confidence...whatever you want to call it....to be the person I have always been - only even MORE sparkly and shiny! :lol: And accessorizing with Cougar and that delicious LP Pink is a sure winner!

Hm, Monday I took the Cougar to work, the UN, combined with Cougar potion, and just a hint of extra Cops, and for the first time I got somewhat of a catty reaction from another girl. Walking past our room, someone mentioned that they smelled cotton candy, and another walked in and people started discussing who smelled what, but all the guys said it smelled good. Then a female colleague walks in, and as one guys ask her what she thinks of the scent in the room, she just shrugs and says, well, I can always tell whose room I am in cause of the smell. But do you like it?, he asks. Well, do YOU like it?,she asks back, folding her arms. I love it, he says.

The perfumes have been quite the rage, I get loads of compliments and also plenty of funny scenes like that. I have always been popular with the guys, but all those lovely scents have taken it to a new level. They are my favourite plaything! Thank you, Mara!!

You know Maroon, I stopped wearing my Cougar to work because of an encounter just like this. She picked a fight with me for the most ridiculous reason, and I knew it must be Cougar. But guess what? She has been a mega bitch to everyone lately, so screw her, I'm busting it out next week, ha! I've noticed that most women respond well to it, and only the most insecure ones will have a problem with it. And the other woman who seems to have a problem with me when I wear this is leaving next week. Buh-bye. Hello Cougar. Again. YAIS!! :banana091: <-- LOL, ONE-EYED BANANA!!!

People are ridiculous. They will find the most ridiculous reasons to resent or dislike you, or no reasons at all! You are too smart - too dumb, too young - too old, too fat - too skinny, too ugly - too pretty, etc. etc,etc. I give up!!! I think you are right SpriteLeigh, it is all about insecurity. Too hell with them all! Unless they have a say in whether you are to lose your job or not, and you are hurting no one, wear the perfumes/pheros you want if it makes you happy! :cat696:Crazy bitches everywhere!

Glad to hear you ladies are still rocking the COUGAR, lol! I have quite a few LPMP loves, but ALWAYS come back to the "magic" formula of OCCO Pink (or Ambrosia) under UNCougar/Cougar Potion with Topper on top. That's one of Maroon's fav combos as well if memory serves me.

CougarPotion with a little LP Pink or Pinky Sweet is yummy also.

All Hail the Cougar. Long Live the Cougar, heh heh.

• 2 weeks later...

I tested Cougar Potion from August to September of 2013 and December 2013 to January 2014. The weather ranged from the 90s in August to the 50s-60s in December to January. It ranged from high heat and humidity to cool and windy with rain.

Cougar Potion smelled amazing. It was the first grapefruit that never went sour on my skin. I never felt any self-effects from Cougar Potion.

Sometimes I wore 4 dots around my neck, one dot between my cleavage, and one dot spilt between my wrists and the tops of my hands. Other times I wore 4 dots between my hands and wrists only. Then I tried three dots on my hands and finally only 2 dots to my hands or two dots on my body.

The effects on others were interesting. The phero would impact others from as much as 10-20 feet away. Generally speaking most people turned to “zombies” when I wore this. The majority of my hits came from those under 17 and those over 60. People over 60 whether male or female were overly friendly with me. The only negative hit I had was with an older woman about 60+ who tried to force me to eat something despite me telling her I was avoiding carbs.

Women aged 18-59 either ignored me or cut their eyes at me in passing. Men aged18-59 would steal glances from me. I was never able to smile of chat with them (male or female) because they would look away so quickly.

This mix also made people very fidgety around me. The would rock back and forth, tap legs, exhibit defensive body language, but they seemed enamored at the same time. They would have dazed facial expressions, smile sometimes, but their body language was very closed and they acted as if they couldn’t wait to get away from me.

People I had known a while were kind of abrupt. The one good hit I got was from a family friend who would not make eye contact with me, but called my mom the next day to tell her how beautiful I was. My mom was so shocked by how this woman gushed on and on over my looks.

I just couldn’t find my sweet spot with this. People could be kind, but seemed awkward. They gave me respect, and obviously thought I was more attractive with this mix, but no matter how I tried to connect or how nice I was they were very guarded.

Wow Honeycake,

I do not know what to make of this. I have used my x 3 only a couple of times out and did not noticed anything over the top. People were much friendlier, chatty and pleasant, but while I got no actual hits from it these couple of times, I did not have any negative responses. For THAT, my go to has become LFM hands down. The only caveat there would be that if I were trying to earn any popularity points with women, it would not be the way to go. It makes them seem extremely mistrustful of me if I am reading their reactions right. Maybe some of the others can weigh in on this. people who have far more experience with Cougar than I do?

Hi Rose!

I don't know what to make of it either! LOL! The funny thing is I let my mom try Cougar and it worked perfectly for her no matter how much or how little she wore!

I guess its all about body chemistry. And I was testing a vial...not the x3 that you have. :)

Wow Honeycake,

I do not know what to make of this. I have used my x 3 only a couple of times out and did not noticed anything over the top. People were much friendlier, chatty and pleasant, but while I got no actual hits from it these couple of times, I did not have any negative responses. For THAT, my go to has become LFM hands down. The only caveat there would be that if I were trying to earn any popularity points with women, it would not be the way to go. It makes them seem extremely mistrustful of me if I am reading their reactions right. Maybe some of the others can weigh in on this. people who have far more experience with Cougar than I do?

I am on the Cougar bandwagon and I have only had this 2 weeks. I am not sure if it is the selfies also but I feel great, sexy and have lost 5 pounds! Yesterday,(maybe I am paying more attention) I had multiple hits, starting with 3 hits at Home depot only. Said to a guy "hey I'll take that cart" and he proceeded to tell me how great the cart was and it wasn't like some that feel like they were hit by a train,WTF! this was a long conversation. Then in line the guy in the next line asked if I wanted to cut in line in front of him-what!. The cash register guy just stumbled verbally. Dropped my guy off with his best bud and I got a top to bottom scope out. A wife of a friend that night said I was so sexy looking and my jeans were great. This morning my guy told me how sexy I was last night ( not much makeup and out of bed hair) so far 3 times this morning. Most hits by older guys.

And THIS has always been a true statement! Glad to see you living it! :heart: No truer words have ever been spoken :)

Pheros are awesome tools - just remember to use your powers for good, hehe ^_~

Things have changed in my life quite a bit since I started utilizing pheros. THEY haven't done the work for me, but they've given me that extra boost, edge, confidence...whatever you want to call it....to be the person I have always been - only even MORE sparkly and shiny! :lol: And accessorizing with Cougar and that delicious LP Pink is a sure winner!

Thanks NuTrix! Yes totally loved it - only I'm a bit afraid I was almost too self-confident - I need to find my sweet spot with it. I was more chatty than I would liked to have been, but had an AWESOME time. And I love the sparkly, shiny, all around beautiful, glamourous selfies.

Glad to hear you ladies are still rocking the COUGAR, lol! I have quite a few LPMP loves, but ALWAYS come back to the "magic" formula of OCCO Pink (or Ambrosia) under UNCougar/Cougar Potion with Topper on top. That's one of Maroon's fav combos as well if memory serves me.

Couldn't agree more OBW - all Hail the Cougar and yes Long live the Cougar!!! Must always have. :)

I haven't layered yet with any OCCOs yet - but on my list to try soon - in small doses. :) haha I think I'm afraid with all that self-confidence laced with cops I don't know how I'd act. :rofl222:

O.K. test driving the Cougar alittle more and it is a funny one, some days men pay attention to you some days women stare at you and are sweet and tell you you are beautiful, sometimes jealousy (my waitress at a diner we frequent ignores me now that her friend, another waitress, could not quit talking to me and ignoring my husband. She just went on and on to the point that someone else brought out our order).

To be honest the selfies are so great with this that I don't even care about anything else. I am going to get a ticket driving my sports car too fast and disturbing the peace blaring my music, I feel that great!

Edited by livin101

• 1 month later...

I've tested Cougar potion (the scented one) a few times now but couldn't seem to find the thread to review it. Here it is!

First, scent wise, I have to say I'm not wild about the smell of grapefruit in general, but it doesn't bother me in Cougar. It doesn't come across as sharp or sour, and it quiets down really quick (within an hour or so) so it's more like a supporting player, a hint I get every now and then, rather than "grapefruit in yo' FACE!" (which is what I was worried about before trying it). My husband claims to hate the smell of grapefruit but Cougar doesn't bother him either, I'm not sure he even realizes that it's grapefruit :Emoticons04263: It turns into this soft, sweet skin musk and that's where it stays.

But every time I wear this one, the same thing happens. I put it on. I have that hour or so where the grapefruit is at its strongest, and I know I'm wearing Cougar. Then after that, it's like I develop amnesia, because I'll be going about my life, business as usual, and now and then out of nowhere I'll get this wonderful whiff of something. What IS that?? I'll be looking around. Once I had actually just put in a new plug-in air freshener and was really surprised that it smelled that good, before I figured it out it wasn't the air freshener because it was following me around :lol: Oh riiiight...I'm wearing Cougar!

As far as the pheros go, I don't get any self effects from this one or had any hits that I've noticed. I think I need to play around more with the amount I'm using before writing it off, but so far I've had much better success with SS4W as far as the "sexy social" blends go.

Once I had actually just put in a new plug-in air freshener and was really surprised that it smelled that good, before I figured it out it wasn't the air freshener because it was following me around :lol: Oh riiiight...I'm wearing Cougar!

LOL! I wish it weren't so, but that happens to me with a LOT. The scent seems to vanish only to surprise me with it's deliciousness when it finally captures my attention again.

My girlfriend wears CP often and I always know when she does...I'm TOTALLY drawn to her like a bee to honey :D

I LIKE the smell of pink grapefruit, though I don't think pink grapefruit is the note in CP(???), but it wasn't until I really slathered CP that I first picked it out as an individual note (LP has sophisticated my sniffer - but I still have a LOOOOOONG way to go!). It seemed foreign to me, but I like it :):heart:

OH! And the phero is, of course, a favorite too! ^_^

Wore this yesterday -- no overt self-effects, but the minute I stepped out into the world, two drunk boys (my office is near CSU campus and yesterday was a party day) started flirting outrageously with me as we passed each other on the sidewalk. "Are you flirting with us?" "Are you married?" lol! I laughed -- sure, I'm a cougar, but those guys weren't even near old enough to be cubs. Definitely dealing with some lowered social filters, there!

And just bc i want to mention it -- I LOVE this scent!

OBW, I'm re-quoting you again bc I have some UNCougar on the way soon and Cougar potion here -going to try this combo VERY soon with the OCCO and Topper. Thanks for giving a good formula!!! :cat690: I will report back after some extensive testing - self and others. :)

Wow Honeycake,

Hi Rose, any other input on the 3x Cougar. I'm just now getting the UN (regular x1) soon - I'm sooo excited, hope others forgive me for my pre-squee but get such good selfies from scented cougar and def good male attention with scented cougar, ss4w and a little half smilie of LAM. I may be more of an addict when I try full strength - and already tempted @ x3. :) Maybe though at that strength it may make women catty? idk - I've used in super small scented doses around women in work situation and seemed like all were more relaxed and friendlier.

O.K. test driving the Cougar alittle more and it is a funny one, some days men pay attention to you some days women stare at you and are sweet and tell you you are beautiful, sometimes jealousy (my waitress at a diner we frequent ignores me now that her friend, another waitress, could not quit talking to me and ignoring my husband. She just went on and on to the point that someone else brought out our order).

To be honest the selfies are so great with this that I don't even care about anything else. I am going to get a ticket driving my sports car too fast and disturbing the peace blaring my music, I feel that great!

Livin - Love that descrip - great review!! I have an UN spray coming soon - holy cow hope I don't put myself into a Cougar OD spraying myself with full strength bc I have a feeling I'm going to be over-loving it when it arrives. :) Any other hits or selfies?

I've tested Cougar potion (the scented one) a few times now but couldn't seem to find the thread to review it. Here it is!

First, scent wise, I have to say I'm not wild about the smell of grapefruit in general, but it doesn't bother me in Cougar. It doesn't come across as sharp or sour, and it quiets down really quick (within an hour or so) so it's more like a supporting player, a hint I get every now and then, rather than "grapefruit in yo' FACE!" (which is what I was worried about before trying it). My husband claims to hate the smell of grapefruit but Cougar doesn't bother him either, I'm not sure he even realizes that it's grapefruit :Emoticons04263: It turns into this soft, sweet skin musk and that's where it stays.

But every time I wear this one, the same thing happens. I put it on. I have that hour or so where the grapefruit is at its strongest, and I know I'm wearing Cougar. Then after that, it's like I develop amnesia, because I'll be going about my life, business as usual, and now and then out of nowhere I'll get this wonderful whiff of something. What IS that?? I'll be looking around. Once I had actually just put in a new plug-in air freshener and was really surprised that it smelled that good, before I figured it out it wasn't the air freshener because it was following me around :lol: Oh riiiight...I'm wearing Cougar!

As far as the pheros go, I don't get any self effects from this one or had any hits that I've noticed. I think I need to play around more with the amount I'm using before writing it off, but so far I've had much better success with SS4W as far as the "sexy social" blends go.

M - awesome review and hilarious. I laughed out loud bc I am same way - with the cougar amnesia thing - I forget like every single time and I don't know why. It's too funny. I guess bc some of the other pheros I lollipop etc bc of the higher cops, but with cougar I apply more simply. I adore the grapefruit scent - agree at first can be just a little "too" but then it settles down quickly and I feel like glamour sparkly girl even in a hoody, jeans, and tennis shoes. :D

Wore this yesterday -- no overt self-effects, but the minute I stepped out into the world, two drunk boys (my office is near CSU campus and yesterday was a party day) started flirting outrageously with me as we passed each other on the sidewalk. "Are you flirting with us?" "Are you married?" lol! I laughed -- sure, I'm a cougar, but those guys weren't even near old enough to be cubs. Definitely dealing with some lowered social filters, there!

And just bc i want to mention it -- I LOVE this scent!

Cougarrific - love your name! Great review and awesome to hear of the great hits. I need to wear this more and will be. Going to try OBW's magic formula too (quoted in post above) - I get selfies from cougar alone but have had selfies and hits from Cougar plus SS4W and a little LAM. (yea I said it, a litle LAM). :Emoticons04263:

Anyhow hope all forgive my long "adoration cougar" post :Love09751: and pre SQUEE of being able to try the scented plus the UN (OMG I cannot wait!!). I love the cougar scent but want the extra OOMPH of full strength. Will post after some good testing. Ask others to keep posting their experiences and sweet spots as far as dosage of the scented and UN.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Jeez!! I am always posting on the Coug! But it is just the bomb for me. I use one swipe Un 3 inches on cleavage down and some scented wrist and neck and the hits are subtle and some not so subtle

Hubs and I attended a professional education seminar with about 40 people and the speaker spent 80% of the time talking directly to us to the point where he even gave examples where he had to touch both hubs and I . Never in my life have I had a speaker touch me during a lecture! My husband looked at me after and said WTF!!

Always hits at home depot- Yesterday light on the Coug but I overheard the lady next to me tell her husband "I know you are very distracted but the check out lady asked how you are doing and you ignored her" she was looking directly at me!! he was about 70-so cute

I overheard the lady next to me tell her husband "I know you are very distracted but the check out lady asked how you are doing and you ignored her" she was looking directly at me!! he was about 70-so cute

:D That was an awesome way to put it! :Emoticons04263: Go Cougar Potion!

I was wearing Cougar yesterday when I drove my 15 year old son and some of his friends to the theater....surprisingly, the one kid who is "shy" was talking my head off....asking me questions, telling me how he felt about the movie, etc. My son and I were both shocked.

My man, who has smelled Cougar before, and liked it, went almost wild over it when I got home....sniffing, and asking if this was a limited edition, sniffing again and telling me how much he liked it...telling me how absolutely SEXY it smelled.....

• 3 weeks later...

I wore 3 sprays of UN Cougar yesterday to the mall and all I've gotta say is -- Whoa nelly... this stuff ain't called Cougar by accident!

Needed a strapless bra from Victoria's Secret and wandered over to the perfume section. A guy - probably a good 15 years my junior - asks if I need some help. I tell him that I'm just looking. He asks which scent do I like and then he tells me his favorite. To make a long story short he was hitting on me the whole time -- HEAVILY, might I add. At the end of the conversation he says, "So when can I see you again?" To which I replied, "Maybe later!" (wink-wink). I didn't give him my number, because my 12 year old came wandering in and I don't do the number exchange thing with her around.

Daughter and I went to the movies to see Dracula Untold. Two seats over a couple of 20-something year old guys come and sit down. The one sitting closest to me stared constantly. The funny thing is, I got hot in the theater and I could smell the UN Cougar jumping off my skin so I'm pretty sure he caught my scent.

As far as the selfies... I got a serious boost of energy when I sprayed it on. It was like sleepy... NOT sleepy in 2.5 seconds. Ironically I felt a bit less confident than when I wear SS4W or LFM. I kept looking at my legs when I walked past mirrors. Even still, the hits from the younger guys in particular made me give UN Cougar 4 thumbs up.

Love a good Cougar story! I wore it today because it's my ex's visitation day & I'm just evil like that, lol.

Edited by Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to LPMP and pheromones in general, so my first order included the women's newbie sampler.

I've never embraced the "cougar" label even though I certainly qualify as one chronologically, and while I love the smell of citrus, I've never really used it on my body as I tend to be drawn to earthy, vanilla-y and tropical scents. So while the description of Cougar Potion intrigued me, I wasn't expecting to be crazy about the fragrance on me.

When I received my order, I started out by just sniffing each vial. While I loved almost all of the fragrances, it was Cougar which immediately drew me in. Sounds silly, but it was like the perfume itself was saying, "Hey! Pay attention, right here, right now!"

The scent was (and is) intoxicating. I'm not sure what I was expecting from the grapefruit--maybe I was subconsciously thinking sour/tart, like eating the fruit--but "sparkly" really is the best way to describe it. I immediately felt a lift in mood, and I hadn't even put it on yet. I quickly remedied that, and, not to sound overly dramatically, but I literally sighed when I smelled it on my wrist. On me, the grapefruit predominated, lightly sweet with some complexity I couldn't quite put my finger on lingering in the background.

I ended up applying it on my pulse points and at the base of my neck. I also swiped some in my hair by my face--I have long hair--so I could get an extra whiff whenever I moved my head.

It's funny to think I was reticent about the grapefruit, because when the note faded about an hour later, I kept wanting to put more on (and sometimes did ;) ) so I could keep smelling the sparkle. While I wish it could have lasted longer, if I recall my aromatherapy correctly, since grapefruit is a top note it's normal for it to "burn off" first. The fragrance, on my skin, settled into a soft, slightly sweet musk with a hint of vanilla.

As mentioned previously the self-effects were immediate and apparent in the vial. On me, I felt happy and confident with a bit of swagger. I remember looking in the mirror after washing my face and thinking, "God DAMN, girl; you look GOOD." Then I spent the next few minutes posing and preening in front of the mirror, admiring my own appearance. LOL. This is not something I often do when I'm not wearing makeup. I've lost a lot of weight over the past couple of years and am still getting used to getting attention from men and seeing myself "that way" after so many years of being/feeling "invisible" (which I acknowledge is more about self-confidence than weight per se).

Anyway, I wore this yesterday to work. Just as I reached the entrance to the building an older gentleman, maybe in his 60's, was leaving. He held the door open for me, which in and of itself was no big deal. But what was unusual is after I went in, he immediately came back inside and said "Let me get that for you" and opened the second door for me. That has never happened before, with anyone. A couple hours later, a young guy (late teens-early 20s) from the clean up crew was spending an inordinate amount of time vacuuming around my work station. This was definitely out of the ordinary because usually their idea of vacuuming is a few swipes and out they go. Both of these guys are way out of my age range, but it was a fun experience nonetheless.

I love this stuff. Without a doubt, Cougar Potion's going to be my first FB purchase.

Great report! :D What I love about the scent is that it IS bright and sparkly, and yet really rich, warm and sultry - pretty uncommon IMO. There's something about the musk in it that I really really really love. I think the way it works with the grapefruit = the magic.

As for the phero you've probably noticed in the reviews that many find it equally or even more effective with older & much-older men, not just younger, and that it has a fabulous general popularity vibe; for me, it works even better for that purpose than Popularity Potion!

Great report! :D What I love about the scent is that it IS bright and sparkly, and yet really rich, warm and sultry - pretty uncommon IMO. There's something about the musk in it that I really really really love. I think the way it works with the grapefruit = the magic.

As for the phero you've probably noticed in the reviews that many find it equally or even more effective with older & much-older men, not just younger, and that it has a fabulous general popularity vibe; for me, it works even better for that purpose than Popularity Potion!

Thanks, tyvey! It really does feel like magic. And you're right. There's something about the merging of bright and sparkly with warm and sultry that just synchronizes perfectly for me. It's one of the loveliest, yet completely unexpected fragrances I've had the pleasure of wearing. I never could have conceived of this combo on my own. Thank goodness for the perfume gurus here, so I don't have to. ;)

From reading the forums I see not everyone gets self-effects; I am sooo grateful that I have thus far, as I would wear this for the self-effects alone. Still, I can't wait to get a FB so I can play around with the quantity a bit more to find my sweet spot as far as hits are concerned.

I can totally see how this could have a popularity-enhancing effect. It's like I feel so good, people can't help to respond in kind. I'm sure the Golden Rule comes into play, of course, but Cougar definitely bumps that feeling up a notch.

My take on Cougar - everyone must have this, always - scented and Unscented. And science has shown for years that the scent of grapefruit on a woman makes us appear younger.

When I 1st found / joined LP, I didn't want to buy this simply bc of the name - but then I read the notes and the reivews - and knew I had to have.

For me, finding sweet spot was easy. Especially w/ the scented, and I love both. But I admit that if I'm going out and feel I need an extra special 'touch', I'll swipe 2 or 3 (sample wands) of the scented - like a finishing touch. Cougar is the freakin' go to for any occassion , IMO. Even worn in work/ client situations (small amt only) bc it gives the glamour effect, like everything I was saying was amazing or something.

As OBW said in prior thread "long live the cougar". Please don't let name keep you from ordering. If nothing else, great selfies. And hits, spot on.

Hi WA! Yes I believe this is the right spot. I see reviews of scented and unscented here...spill your story please!!! :)

Okay, great, thank you!

So here we go.

This was not a sexual hit, but it was VERY pronounced. I don't know why I thought of pheromones again, but after having forgotten them for two years (they didn't seem to "work" then for my target, someone I was trying to get to open up more, and I gave up eventually and put them away), I dug mine up from their little hidden place. :) I was thinking more about feeling attractive overall and not attractive to my husband specifically. I know that sounds terrible, feel free to slap me, I probably deserve it. :)

ETA: Oh ha ha, as I'm typing this a cougarlife commecial just came on, LOL! How funny.

Okay, so anyway. Background: my husband and I have not been getting along. For a long, long time. We have issues I'm fairly certain we will ultimately never be able to work out. In the past few months, things have been particularly bad. He is entirely inattentive, doesn't seem to care about me or about our children and so on.

So last night I put on some Pom Pom Nom Nom. As previously, I really didn't like the smell on drydown and I didn't have a good fragrance to cover it, so I washed it off and instead, put on scented Cougar. Just a tiny bit - one little stroke from the sampler vial on each wrist. Didn't cover after drydown, I didn't have to. I remember that from my last trial (I think two years ago) too.

And out of nowhere, as I was walking by to go to my computer, my husband grabbed me and gave me a hug! It's been probably two or three months since he's even bothered to go through the motions of wanting to pretend to hug me.

So I thought...hmmmm. And this morning I had not showered (I wanted a bath at night) but I washed both wrists thoroughly, then did two loads of dishes so I do know it was pretty much "off" me. I replaced just one stroke on my chest, since I knew I would be doing more dishes today - we make lots of dishes when everyone is home.

Well, ALL day long my husband has been friendly and bubbly toward me (he is NEVER bubbly and rarely friendly unless he feels he "has to" be in order to keep me from walking out the door with a suitcase), AND very attentive. He has touched me pretty much every time he's passed me - massaged my head quickly, grabbed my arm and so on. Then I lay down for a nap - I'm not feeling well, have a cold come on - and I slept for quite some time. He kept wandering into and out of the bedroom for trivial reasons; I know he didn't have to be there. And then at one point he came in, turned on a fan for me and put the covers up over me and tucked them by my face, just spontaneously.

If it isn't the Cougar - then it is one heck of a coincidence.

I don't expect to "keep" my husband attentive long-term with Cougar as our basic inability to get along will surely override it at some point. So I'm not "using" it for that - again, I just really wanted to feel better about myself, and more attractive. I still do, so I will probably continue to use Cougar. I am going to field test it at some point next week and will report back with my results, if any.

Edited by WildAutumn

Hmm...just went out today and ZERO hits. Stopped at Home Depot, really nothing. Then played baseball and soccer at the park, but we were the only ones there. Next a walk through town, got coffee, passed many people, nada.

Selfies though, wow, this energizes me and makes me want to be social, and makes me kind of carefree.

Edited by WildAutumn

Pheromones are a funny thing. They grease the skids so to speak but the real work is up to you and there are a lot of social filters when it comes to people. First, I would not count on any hits outdoors - too much dispersion. Even walking down the sidewalk. Second, going through a store you might not be around someone long enough, might be an SO with them, guys might not react overtly with the kids with you. Who knows. Personally, once I have determined I have gotten a few hits off of a certain mix, I have given up looking for hits. I just go about my day doing my thing and let the pheromones do their thing.

Was in the mood for some Cougar yesterday. x3 strength spray scented with Pure Sugar. Was going to only wear 2 sprays, but before leaving the house about an hour later, decided on 1 more pray to clothes just because it's been SO cold lately and wanted to make sure Cougar would been effective under all my layers. WELL - no worries THERE :D

From that dose - high for even me (equivalent to 9 sprays of the average x1 bottle) I was immediately effected by the playful/happy vibe. Light, flirty, smiley...hit hubby pretty well also - BONUS. Sometimes I have a hard time gaging what's hitting him as he often wears Voracious for men from LP - OH MAN! That smells SOOOO good (it's not just the pheros ladies, I bought a virgin bottle just for myself. Voracious is divine/shmexy!) ANYWHO...Today he was phero free so Cougar did all the work.

One of the things that really stands out was the visit with my mom. My aunt was also there and she and my husband hit it off like 2 old friends that hadn't talked in ages! :lol: When she left, like a gentleman, he walked her out! WTH? But wth is a SUPER awesome way. Cougar had the happy/pleasant going in the apartment that's for sure.

Got LOTS of compliments about my appearance, which is common with Cougar. I could be wearing a pony tail and sweats and just be rocking them, lol, but I was just wearing jeans and a blouse so it's not like I was stunning or anything. When we went to eat we decided to sit at the bar (GREAT restaurant, imo, Bonefish Grill. Nothing super fancy, but def good eats) and got superb interactive service and were about to interact with other customers more there than at a table. Hubbies interactions seem to be GREATLY - and I mean noticeably - improved with Cougar. He usually is on the quiet side, but Cougar had him chatting up everyone we encountered :D Maybe it was the higher dose that I wore that finally got him out of that shell?

Shopped a bit and got a great pair of boots, and he even chatted up the cashier! HE was playful with me ALL day...teasing, flirting, social, interactive....I'm going to spray HIM with Cougar every day off if this is the outcome ^_^

I like Cougar, and I recommend others try it as well teheheeee....