Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

I wore this at the start of the week to get back into the swing of things after being on holiday. I have the x3 and it will last FOREVER at this rate - but then, that's why I invested in it :) Normally 3 sprays (as I previously fogged in it) is plenty - they aren't usually even full sprays, lol. I have my current one boosted with Pure Sugar and tend to spray my PE Sanctuary over it.

What a great way to get back into the swing of things! This is a people pepper-upper for sure. Was told multiple times that I wasn't allowed to take time off again & how good it was to have me back ^_^ It definitely helped me as far as reining in the chaos under control after being gone for over a week. It kept my own mood elevated and I took things one "crisis" at a time and kept my good mood.

Cougar is always a sure fire win for me.

StacyK - I wish I enjoyed the floral fragrances more to try the orchid & gardenia with it. Well, Interestingly enough, I had a similar (how bizarre!) inkling when I tried the orchid. I thought they would be very congruent - if only I enjoyed floral fragrances as much as the foodie ones :heart: That's neat to know that they DO play so well together - how cool is that?!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I got 2X. Totally worth it! I only got the Gardenia in Fairy Cakes. It did not work well with my skin. It came off smelling oddly like root beer??? Elizabeth OSP got the same thing from it, but thanks for reminding me since I need to revisit this one and see if that passed as it did for her. I do love Gardenia and like you, Magnolia! :)

The Gardenia, on me was not a win. But the Orchid & Magnolia are, big time.

There's a very intresting effect combining either of those with the Un Cougar. I feel, maybe, it's the duel nature of the fragrances. The warm, nurturing & comforting foody aspect blended with the feminine, pretty floral. Those two specific types being very womanly in different ways and coming together.

Add Un Cougar to that message, it just becomes this amazing female blast. People just really respond.

I also posed on the Orchid Fairy cake, don't want to go OT on the FC scents here. But commenting on the combined effect with this phero blend, Oh Wow!!

Edited by StacyK

I will keep the Magnolia in mind StacyK! Orchids can be hit or miss for me. Also curious about the plumberia! Wow NuTrix! 3X! I don't blame you. I love the effects of this one. I think I am like halo in that I really do need to dose heavily with pheros. I would go 3X on Stone Cougar in a heartbeat though.

I would say FC Plumeria would work fine. It gives of the same vibe.

The UN Cougar is great and the right scent with it is Devine Intervention.

To use MARAS New adjective, I felt very MILFY! :)

It was just very noticeable. As the Monkey's sang..." I'm a believer" :purr:

Edited by StacyK

It's totally a "MILFY" vibe StacyK! I's go so sar as to say MILFY + since its effects seem to extend well beyond the sexual effects.

Yes it does. I had very friendly, kind & helpful interactions with women too. Good all round. You can engage in a friendly interaction with someone, then turn around and feel that sexy lady thing as well. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...
Guest cutie.pie

I'm wearing Pizzazz w/Cougar today and got a few hits, with women! First there was this grumpy lady at the post office that almost screamed at every customer, but when I came, she was extra sweet... Then I went to my doctor's, she was extra nice to me too, opened up about her own problems (?)...

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to post on Amazon too, a short version, but wanted to include yet another review singing Cougar Potion's praises!

The scent package is a refreshing blend of citrus and amber/musk. If you like resiny smooth perfume on top of a warm sugary sweet base, this is a great bet. The grapefruit citrus goes on bright, but after an hour or so the amber and musk combination is just about the only thing left on my skin. Whoo, this stuff really warms and blooms with your body temperature! You only need light application in your warmest spots, or slightly more on your cooler surfaces. The hotter this blend gets, the more it diffuses--until you are a cloud of glamour and sultry femininity wrapped in the warmth of sugared amber and musk. (I'm not even a huge fan of amber, or many resins, but this perfume is too gorgeous to dislike.) It really makes a great scent cloud.

The cougar pheromone has caused people who I didn't even notice make a beeline for me and start chatting like they just HAD to say something. On the flip side, I've had experiences where it makes men more nervous, and then begin to physically peacock to compensate I suppose. Older men (and even a lesbian woman once) seem to have a double-take moment at first.

At work I've seen a slightly younger, nervous man stick his hand in his white coat (a la Napoleon portraiture) to seem cooler--I wanted to burst out laughing! And another time, an older (very cute) man came into the office and started leaning on a nearby coat-rack while chatting at my desk.. Then he flexed his pecs. TWICE. (LOL, My absolute favorite phero reaction to this day!!!) In my head I was likeeee.... "Did you just--nah, probably my imagination. Oh--NOPE. You did it again. Yup, that is the pheros." Hilarious stuff.

I can say with certainty, this was the one perfume that got my attention and clued me in to Mara's indescribable talents.

Edited by VerrryVeronica

• 4 months later...

I have scented cougar and UN (in RB); I rarely wear the UN bc I haven't found my sweet spot with it. It was easier to find my sweet spot with the scented cougar.

So just curious - if you wear UN, what do you usually pair it with? I think the scented is perfect combo; but just wondering what others pair the UN with.

I have UN Stone Cougar in spray, i love it. I like it more than the RB. I usually go quite heavy on it, maybe 4-5 sprays.

I like to pair it with LP Original or fruity scents. Scented Cougar is a great pairing of scent and phero, so anything that helps imitating that.

As far as regular perfumes go, i like to pair it with Emporio Armani She.

I got the Un but boosted it with Pire Sugar so that I could layer it with whatever I wanted :)

I tend to were it with scents I consider fun and playful when I'm out with friends, but when I'm with my guy I choose fragrances that I know he likes already. I still where it most often with my Sanctuary PE though, to kind of make it my own ^_~ I love foodie LPs and this is such a fun mix that it compliments a LOT of fragrances! :)

• 1 month later...

After having fun with Scented cougar (is there not a separate review thread for it? I couldn't find it), I ordered the UN Cougar. However I am still learning the dosage. I am reading here that many of you use quite a big doses. Maybe I should try that too. But when I want sure hits, I go with the scented cougar for now.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got a full bottle of Cougar. It's easy to put it off because it's part of the permanent collection, and I was always worried that the other perfumes I wanted would sell out. But I am so glad I got a full bottle.

I love the smell of citrus, but I know it can sometimes be a little overpowering or too bright for some people. I don't think that would ever be a problem with Cougar, because the musk really mellows it out. It's one of my favorite perfumes. I usually switch it up, but when I first got my bottle of Cougar, I wore it for a week and a half straight. It feels good, knowing that I can buy more of this when I run out. :)

I couldn't find a review thread for the Cougar fragrance, so like a couple of other people, I'll just post it here.

I got this as a sample a number of months ago and never really found the occasion to try it out. But I've given it a couple of trial runs the past two weeks. The fragrance is very citrusy and I don't really get a lot of other notes - it actually gets pretty syrupy on me on the dry down and has great staying power.

So I've been taking this out to a local swing dancing club. I used to swing dance in my 20s and was pretty good at it and I found a club that has a weekly dance on a night that I'm free so I decided to give it a whirl. I can say that the age range at this club runs from university student all the way up to late 70s (although there are only a couple of men and no women in this age set), and all sexual orientations appear to be represented. So far I've been having a lot of fun but it's probably for the best that I have this in oil and not in a spray because it is hot, hot, hot in this club with everyone dancing. Last time I drank almost two litres of water while I was there. So I was probably getting much better projection with this than I normally would.

Anyway, I haven't actually been to this club without any pheromones so I don't know how it would usually go, but I can say that I feel pretty confident while I'm there. I ask people to dance about as often as I get asked, which is something that I might have felt slightly more shy about without the Cougar. The women have, for the most part, been chatty and friendly. The men have also been pretty friendly and I get asked to dance a fair bit. Amusingly, two of the biggest "hits" - as in the people who seemed the most eager to initiate long conversations and to hang around and be complimentary - were a lesbian woman and a gay man. Annoyingly, however, a straight guy that I didn't particularly like kind of followed me around for a while and buttonholed me. He was kind of trying to pick me up but without being obvious about it. But on the other hand, on my way out I stopped to pet some guy's dog by the door and ended up getting drawn into a long conversation with two guys there.

Success, all in all.

Edited by Equinox

AD-Cougar13.jpg

PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour.
WHITE and TUNISIAN AMBERS ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PINK and WHITE SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

STONE COUGAR PHERO BLEND ~ This blend was specifically designed to evoke the impression of youthful fertility, while being an intensely sexually stimulating MAGNET for drawing young hunks your way. This blend of ingredients is also known to sexually stimulate the wearer. Created exclusively for us by Stone Independent Research.

Yes, so did I. know there was one.

Equinox, it sounds like you're having a good time with it. You will eventually bump into the right target :lol: . Just focus on the fun for now.

Edited by StacyK

Well, Mods, I searched (more intelligently this go round) & found the thread everyone was looking for.

Sorry for the hassle. What if the original thread was retitled or merged with this one?

Well thanks to whoever took care of that for me. Looks like my review is now in the right thread!

I'm now trying to decide whether to branch out in the pheromone arena for next week's dance. I also tried LFM there once and I thought that worked out well, too. Maybe I'll try Cougar one last time because it's fun and then give OW a try. I'm not really "on the prowl" as it were, so I have no problem with forgoing Cougar for something more purely social.

Teheee...I don't actually use CP for prowling :lol: I almost exclusively use it for a sure fire social.

It has ALWAYS played well for both men and women.

I don't know that I even look at it as sexual anymore...:huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, this is now my favorite PE scent HANDS DOWN. I am new to the phero world but this Cougar Potion rocks!! I went to an event and I was not only the center of attention, like a rock star, but the women weren't jealous, they were all friendly too!! I usually get some envy off of women, but NOPE. This also seemed to draw the handsome men like a moth to a flame...wooo!! I can also say that certain people who weren't friendly to me in the past, were friendly to my surprise today. I absolutely adore this. It was very warm outside so I have finally witnessed PE scent in cooler temps vs. warmer. HUGE DIFFERENCE. This will be my first full bottle purchase!!

Self effects, I felt happy, upbeat, bubbly and sexy. It lasted about 8 hours even through the heat. I love this!!

Ok, this is now my favorite PE scent HANDS DOWN. I am new to the phero world but this Cougar Potion rocks!! I went to an event and I was not only the center of attention, like a rock star, but the women weren't jealous, they were all friendly too!! I usually get some envy off of women, but NOPE. This also seemed to draw the handsome men like a moth to a flame...wooo!! I can also say that certain people who weren't friendly to me in the past, were friendly to my surprise today. I absolutely adore this. It was very warm outside so I have finally witnessed PE scent in cooler temps vs. warmer. HUGE DIFFERENCE. This will be my first full bottle purchase!!

Self effects, I felt happy, upbeat, bubbly and sexy. It lasted about 8 hours even through the heat. I love this!!

I love the scent by the way!! The citrus scent is just the best! I can see this becoming my signature perfume :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll paraphrase a remark that I made in the Cougar UN thread (due to thread confusion, heh): scented Cougar is to die for, and I also l love how versatile it is in terms of pairing with cops--I've worn this with OCCO Ambrosia, Pink, and White. Red might be nice too, if I feel like having some brown sugar with my grapefruit :P

I ended up wearing this to a work dinner, with Topper. Wow. I felt so glamorous and VIP. And the men were all over me. Talking to me, giving me long looks. I even got messages afterwards about the impact I made on them. And no, not sexual messages, but more along the lines of "you are awesome" or "you looked stunning".

This may be one of my new favorites for going out. It definitely makes me feel great about myself, but also more open, which is important for introverted me :)

oh yea. Cougar topped off with Topper or Lace, is intense. The hits and effects are noticeable. It must be a lot of Anol combined. Fun.

oh yea. Cougar topped off with Topper or Lace, is intense. The hits and effects are noticeable. It must be a lot of Anol combined. Fun.

I've never tried Cougar with Lace, although I do love Lace + topper as well. It gives me a more girly, feminine, fun vibe. There is still glamour and VIP feel there, but in the case of Cougar + Topper I wear bodycon dresses, while in the case of Lace + Topper I wear Stepford wives style dresses ;) (dictated by the selfies)

I've never tried Cougar with Lace, although I do love Lace + topper as well. It gives me a more girly, feminine, fun vibe. There is still glamour and VIP feel there, but in the case of Cougar + Topper I wear bodycon dresses, while in the case of Lace + Topper I wear Stepford wives style dresses ;) (dictated by the selfies)

:lol:

With LACE, I get a bubbly, womanly va voom vibe. So on top of Cougar I that get that all the more. I've never layered Topper & LACE because I'm afraid of too much A'nol at once. I'm going to have to give it a try.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

You know, I used Cougar at my weekly dance a couple of times in the spring and eventually decided that LFM was my phero of choice for this venue. I think I may have decided too soon though. I just busted the Cougar out again after a long hiatus and I got much more noticeable hits now that I'm well known in the club. Interesting. When I tried it earlier I felt that it boosted my confidence to ask people I didn't know to dance, and that a handful of new people that I was meeting were maybe more social than they would have been otherwise. I did, however, have to fend off a creepy guy who was trying to pick me up, so that was the down side.

LFM also boosted my confidence, but perhaps not as aggressively. I didn't get any unwanted attention, although plenty of people were interested in dancing with me. I did decide that my dancing was slightly better with LFM than otherwise, but this could have been chance.

I decided to experiment with Cougar again after a few months of LFM and I basically do not sit down when I wear it because I am constantly being asked to dance. I get a bit more down time with LFM. And the same people were asking me to dance over and over again on the same evening, so I guess I know who the big Cougar responders are now.

I wonder though. I think I get the biggest responses to a phero when I change my signature after sticking with the same one for a while. I got the biggest hits on LFM, for instance, when I switched to it after a long stint of trying out Cougar and OW. Now I'm getting hits with Cougar after a long stint with LFM.

I should probably try something else out now. I did try SSFW in Sneaky Clean one time but ended up having to wash it off before the dance started. Turned out I was allergic to something in the perfume. I guess I'll have to get an UN spray. OW isn't good for me in that venue because I end up talking too much and not dancing enough. Maybe I'll try PM just to see what happens. I'm going to have to look through all my sniffies to see how many of them are boosted with anything I can experiment with. So much fun! :)

I think you may end up being just as chatty w/ PM, lol. Only it's worse because the DHEAS in that blend gives people all of the feels for you! :lol: You could try adding in Topper to the blends that are already working for you, for when you want to switch up your signature. I know Topper has DHEAS, but that doesn't seem to make Cougar more touchy-feely, imo. Topper just seems to really amplify what's already going on w/ Cougar.

I will second trying out SS4W. I can't get that one to work for me in anything *but* Sneaky Clean. If it works for you.. it is a killer blend! I've had the most over the top response to Sneaky Clean. Had a guy walk past me & then come back from all the way across the room to ask me if it was my perfume that smelled so good.

Hmmn. I haven't tried out my PM yet. It's in a sample of Kara Kedi I ordered. It could be fun to try it at dancing under those circumstances. I also discovered a couple of sniffies of Caressful Breeze with BI. I haven't used any of the sexual pheros before. I think it might be a bit too much for the weekly social dance though! I also found Flying Potion with Levitation. That could be fun too. Of course it's also OW-based but with the DHEAS it might make things super fun!

I really would like to try SS4W. Maybe I'll try Sneaky Clean again and see if I was just having an off day. The one thing I noticed though was that it smelled REALLY STRONG on me. Not in a bad way because it just smells like soap - but like I put on twice as much of it as I needed to (even though I only used as much as I do with any other spray, which is not much - 1.5 sprays).

If you think you're allergic to Sneaky Clean, I would be careful. Try spraying it down the back of your outfit, so it's not in your face. I do this with all of my sprays. I don't recommend Blatant Invitation in dance hall types of situations.

• 3 weeks later...

This is for the phero not the heavenly scented version. Yet another Cougar rave...I have a spray of it, LP silver-flavored. The bottle is 95% air (SOB, the last of my LP silver in any form) and it is OLD, like years old, but was as wallopingly effective as ever. Gave myself a big spritz to crown before a work meeting with a quite senior and powerful woman who, in past encounters, always gave me the impression she was gritting her teeth and tolerating me while wishing she was talking to someone more important. She was a bad listener and talked over me a lot.

I made sure to say hello while waving the top of my head in her general direction, which probably looked as weird as it sounds, but -- she still talked over me, but WAY less than in the past, and couldn't stop complimenting me (OMG I LOVE THAT COLOR ON YOU! OMG I LOVE THAT RING! OMG YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!) which she'd never done before, and offered to do WAY more for me than I had expected - WAY more than her function requires her to do, and in fact sort of against her own interest. we'll see if she actually follows through, but in any case what / that she offered was fairly extreme. Score another win for La Cougarrrrr

LOLOLOL.....GREAT REPORT TYVEY! DON'T YOU LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS? SOMEBODY WHO IS BRISTLY OR DOWNRIGHT RUDE MAKES A 180 DEGREE TURNAROUND.....CRACKS ME UP! I AM GOING TO BE POSTING ONE OF MY SON'S EXPERIENCES IN MY JOURNAL IN A BIT. TOO FUNNY!!

I LOVE COUGAR! THE SCENTED ONE ESPECIALLY! I ALSO HAVE A SPRAY THAT IS LIGHTLY SCENTED WITH NASTY HABITS.....IT IS FAB TOO!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just love Cougar! Wearing the scented one today, in oil, because it is so hot and humid here that spray would burn off in a skinny minute. I didn't apply much......a little on the neck and cleavage (so it would waft up into my face, and I love the scent), and a dab on the wrists.

Had to go get groceries, and here I go ......sweatpants, T-shirt, sandals, no makeup, hair in a bun (total slouch day). I was at the meat counter, seeing what I could find for a stir-fry, and an elderly man walks past me with his wife a few times, his wife in front of him. The first time he passed, I looked up and smiled, said Hi, and he walked by, slightly hunched over......looked to be in his late 70s or early 80s. Looked very tired, as if he has lived a hard life. He and his wife perused some things in the meat dept, then kept going. The second time I looked up, they were coming back from the other direction, and as soon as I looked at him, he straightened up, walking tall, and smiled a BIG smile. I couldn't help but giggle. :Emoticons04263: I gave him a little wink, and he just smiled bigger!

So the next guy I passed by was a younger man (probably mid-30s), and the situation with him turned out to be a little creepy (still funny looking back at it, though). Smiled when he passed, then stopped to turn around and look at me while I was checking out the toilet paper. Yes,very sexy surroundings....LOL. When I walked up to the register and was waiting for the cashier to finish ringing up my order, that guy saw me in line and nearly knocked over a young lady to get in line behind me. So, anyway......the cashier was grumpy when she started ringing me up, obviously NOT happy with the job today! Then all of a sudden, she starts chatting me up about the sweet chili sauce I bought, how it tastes, what she likes to use it on, etc. Cougar usually does make women like chatty Cathy around me. So, I tell her how I like it to use it, and she says...."Now, I am getting hungry!" The man behind me says...."Me too. I am going home with YOU." And this was not said in a joking manner! Standing there licking his lips! And I am thinking, "Are you kidding me?" So, the girl raises an eyebrow and looks down......you could tell she was also thinking "WTF!"......then she goes on about her business and wants my ID for the beer. This man literally says, "Here let me see that ID"......I snatched it away and said, "Trust me, I am 49." He says......"No, I don't want it for your age, I want your address!" I said......"Sorry, no can do." He says....."But why?" I seriously looked at this man, and said" Because I am in the witness protection program." Grabbed my buggy and boogied on out of there! :go: Got to the car and seriously laughed my butt off! Almost peed my pants!

And, just FYI......this was the version with no extra cops, just regular! I have had creepies when I load on the EoW, but this was just way strange for scented Cougar!

Edited by Dolly

I love your stories Dolly! Cougar is so amazing... The second guy sounded creepy but how hilarious omg!

It was definitely an "interesting" grocery-shopping trip!

• 3 months later...

I ordered Cougar in the trial size now I wish I had gotten the bottle. Yesterday I wore it to work and just put a tiny amount on. I could not even smell it anymore after awhile. Knowing pheros still work I took notice that when guys walked by they would stop and look back. Even from a distance someone stopped and looked back and smiled. Guys do not usually do that to me anymore so it was a nice suprise. I love the scent too! Guess I know what to put on my list to get...

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered Cougar in the trial size now I wish I had gotten the bottle. Yesterday I wore it to work and just put a tiny amount on. I could not even smell it anymore after awhile. Knowing pheros still work I took notice that when guys walked by they would stop and look back. Even from a distance someone stopped and looked back and smiled. Guys do not usually do that to me anymore so it was a nice suprise. I love the scent too! Guess I know what to put on my list to get...

Stone and Cougar Potion are Popularity Potion for me. I use it all the time when I'm going to be around new people in a crowd or giving a presentation/class. It keeps everyone engaged and in good spirits. It's a VERY versatile blend. I think you'll really enjoy it. WAY more versatile that the description implies and, for me, I find it works positively on all age groups :)