Guest Lor

Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

@StacyK Lol.  Ah, boobage.  Maybe we all want we don’t have, huh?  My sisters bitch about theirs all the time, I gotta admit.

Have tumbling class tonight.  Might see a mom or two, so I’m wearing treasured hearts...I just got out of the grocery store wearing it (I’ve got one little drop to each top wrist and then I dabbed those drops on shoulders, clavicle and inner wrists).  This store is very oriented towards customer service, but I’ll be damned if the staff in general wasn’t sweeter - the women in the deli were really chatty...and I was just walking by.  Hopeful!!

On 5/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, Eggers said:

LOL! I'm a Capricorn too! Cap Sun, Moon, Mercury & Jupiter! LOL! Sagittarius Ascendant, Venus & Mars though, so it evens out all my Cappy "no fun" bits. ;)  :lol:   

I wondered what your sign/rising sign were a few days ago, @Eastwood22, when you mentioned that your BF is Gemini. Mine too. Gemini Sun, Moon & Mars, all conjunct, two of them in his 3rd/Gemini House. He's an uber Gemini. 

It makes sense you're a Capricorn. And Sag's can, of course, be more wild and adventurous, but a Cap's humor is priceless! 

I am such a Libra. That man in my kitchen making my kids lunches at 6:30am reminds me nothing of Gemini's! Except when we're giggling away, making our secret jokes. I think his Gemini parts only come out when I'm overtired and already prone to fits of giggles.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

It makes sense you're a Capricorn. And Sag's can, of course, be more wild and adventurous, but a Cap's humor is priceless! 

I am such a Libra. That man in my kitchen making my kids lunches at 6:30am reminds me nothing of Gemini's! Except when we're giggling away, making our secret jokes. I think his Gemini parts only come out when I'm overtired and already prone to fits of giggles.

Yeah, Cappies are pretty funny peeps, on the whole. My old Manager Dude was a "late degree" Capricorn, and LOOKED very stuffy. (Okay, who's kidding whom? He's a pretty stuffy dude). But his extraordinarily reserved delivery of funny comments was particularly entertaining. Sometimes it was shocking, like hearing a priest tell the raunchiest joke you've ever heard as part of his Sunday service! :lol:   

I think it's pretty neat how signs can present themselves so differently (on the outside) depending on which house they land in in the natal chart. BF's are all in his 3rd House, so his Gem traits are all being played through an amp that goes to 11, if you know what I mean. :lol:  We have giggles and secret jokes too. I love those moments! 

My 12 yr old is a Capricorn n he's been hilarious since he could toddle around the living room. I remember when he was 1 or 2, I would be eating cookies n he would naturally want one. I would give him one, n he would hold out teh other hand, like "since you're handing out free cookies, lady." 

I still adore Cougar. It was one of my 1st loves from LP & it still does the trick. What's not to love about a magic youth-glamour potion? I am 38 & I get guessed to be in my early 20s when I have Cougar on. 

I'm way past the age where Cougar would actually help (:lol:) but it's an absolutely perfect scent to me, one of the best fruit musk scents I have ever experienced.  Just the scent itself is enough to make me feel sparkly and vivacious (because I am normally not that way at all) and willing to extend myself in a social situation.

I'm wearing Cougar Potion today & it occurred to me that I never reviewed this yet ( !!! )....I looooove this magical little potion, & the more I wear it, the more I love it. The dry down on me is very much like Pure Sugar, with a soft background of grapefruit. The musk & amber are very, very faint on me. As far as the phero, I feel just all around happy, as far as self effects, & I tend to get great service from men, at stores, restaurants, etc, wearing it. I'm talking huge smiles, falling all over themselves, lol. It's quite fun to wear out, especially with an OCCO. 

I did have one odd experience with this. This phero did not agree with one random guy, to say the least. My daughter & I were out during the summer & I was slathered in a trial of Cougar ( Yep, I'm a slatherer ) but I don't think I OD'd on it because everyone else was responding amazingly. We were walking out of a store, & I this guy walked up right beside me & I could actually SEE when my Cougar cloud hit him, because he turned to me & gave me this look of......the only way I can describe it is, blatant hatred ? 

My daughter picked up on it & looked at me like, yikes ! As we walked down to my car, he followed ( his car was across from ours, pretty much ) & when he got to his car, he turned around to give me one last long intense murderous look...like wtf ? My daughter, as soon as we get in the car, said " Did you know that guy ?? " I said nope, never seen him before in my life. She said he either wanted to kill me, or else his attempt at a sexy smoldering look went very wrong 🤣

I don't blame Cougar, though, I know that everyone responds to pheros differently. And other than that one reaction, I have lots of fun with her, & I love her scent, so she's a keeper for sure.

I wore Cougar Potion layered with LP O to a friend's house for brunch.  We had a good time as per usual for Cougar, but one funny thing is that her mom (who I haven't seen in 10 years) kept telling me how "mature" I was. 😆  I'm still in my twenties and have a baby face, so I don't think I look "old", and I think she was mostly referring to how I have my own apartment, take care of my finances, go to grad school while working, etc. I just thought it was funny since I was wearing Cougar!