New Releases for FEBRUARY 2017 - PHEROTINE!

Nothing like waiting 'til life forces one's hand, eh?! :)

Sometimes that is the way it works lol.

Ladies I just lost my mind on these goodies Just spent £60 in etsy and £241.00 do you think I need a therapist

If you need a therapist then you will have to line up at the end of the queue - waaaaaaay back there haha! :lol:

I haven't been on here for a good bit and decided to stop by. What great timing! These look seriously fab!! I think my long 'no buy' has come to an end.

I was looking for Perfect Match in the phero trials and I can't seem to find it. Is that not available? I was also wondering if the single molecule pheros are available as a trial size?

Valentine's presents from me to meeeeeeee.......there are a few I'm definitely getting bottles of, but I'm so curious about so many of them!

Good to see all you ladies back! :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and DRIVE BY FRUITING - best name ever. I remember seeing that movie in the theater when I was 8 and then getting violently ill with the flu after, but I'd never laughed so hard in my life up until then.

She has wax melts by the same name....with Open Windows....love them for tax season! Well, she has them.....when I don't buy them all !!!!! When she told me what she had done with this spray, I told her I was going to spray my grumpy clients as they come in the door!! LOL

Edited by Dolly

Once I had the chance, I quickly ordered the Women's + Unisex sampler, then I slowly read the notes of each fragrance. I'm glad I had ordered first, because I'm no sure I could have resisted some full sized bottles!

I have my eye on Themyscira (the combination of coconut, vanilla and orange blossom honey sound too good to resist) and Cuddle Musk. I'll seriously have to consider a second job to support my growing perfume habit ... more like obsession at this point :-)

I was looking for Perfect Match in the phero trials and I can't seem to find it. Is that not available? I was also wondering if the single molecule pheros are available as a trial size?

Sorry! I have been waiting for delivery of an ingredient, and then I will make it available. It was supposed to be here by now...don't ask. :rolleyes:

CR, and everyone, if I have the single molecule you are interested in, I am happy to put it up for you. :)

Post what you would like to buy, thanks!

Sorry! I have been waiting for delivery of an ingredient, and then I will make it available. It was supposed to be here by now...don't ask. :rolleyes:

CR, and everyone, if I have the single molecule you are interested in, I am happy to put it up for you. :)

Post what you would like to buy, thanks!

What about Beta nol and EST?

I have a question about the Wanted Man/Perfect Match combo and the MLH variant that are offered in the sample vials.....are these combos available for purchase in a regular size bottle/spray? or only in the samples? :)

also...do you have single of Beta-AndrostAnol and Allo-pregnanolone?

Edited by TheBirkeys

I have a question about the Wanted Man/Perfect Match combo and the MLH variant that are offered in the sample vials.....are these combos available for purchase in a regular size bottle/spray? or only in the samples? :)

Yes, but try them in trial sizes to see if they work for you first!

also...do you have single of Beta-AndrostAnol and Allo-pregnanolone?

Sorry, I do not have either of those.

Wait... Is this the same one that I worked with? I have to save up and get more of this. It was the closest thing I'd seen to the extinct Animism blend.

Wait... Is this the same one that I worked with? I have to save up and get more of this. It was the closest thing I'd seen to the extinct Animism blend.

Yes, I had some left over so thought I would share.

This is the 50/50 blend, Snoops. Didn't you want to try to tweak it further? I got your wonderful reports, thank you. You should post them if you still have them, I saved them if you need them.

Yes, I had some left over so thought I would share.

This is the 50/50 blend, Snoops. Didn't you want to try to tweak it further? I got your wonderful reports, thank you. You should post them if you still have them, I saved them if you need them.

I'll have to go back and find them. After trying the Mad Scientist Blend I'd asked you to make with the extra ingredient, I really don't think it needs anything besides just Perfect Match and Wanted Man. I'll definitely be interested to see what others think of how the blend works.

*heads off to the Etsy store*

Oops, I was in error, it's not 50/50, it's two parts Perfect Match to one part Wanted Man, I see now in my notes.

I did not release the other one to avoid confusion, but I still have a little more of that too.

The Mad Science mix was: DHEAS, Beta Nol, Alpha Nol, Androstadienone, Rone & None.

I'll have to go back and find them. After trying the Mad Scientist Blend I'd asked you to make with the extra ingredient, I really don't think it needs anything besides just Perfect Match and Wanted Man. I'll definitely be interested to see what others think of how the blend works.

*heads off to the Etsy store*

I just got one today for my father...I will be sure to report on how it works for him...:)

Oops, I was in error, it's not 50/50, it's two parts Perfect Match to one part Wanted Man, I see now in my notes.

I did not release the other one to avoid confusion, but I still have a little more of that too.

The Mad Science mix was: DHEAS, Beta Nol, Alpha Nol, Androstadienone, Rone & None.

Ahhh... That works! I have about a dropper full left that I have been saving for a special occasion. ?

They would both be the same price. So it's just your preference. Oh wait, I just remembered our latest shipment of sprays are smaller, so the spray would be $10.

Also , I raided the store stash and listed some additional pheros on Etsy - Perfect Match, Balm Bomb and reupped a few others.

Amazingly, our phero order that was supposed to have arrived in October is supposed to show up tomorrow. Fingers crossed they sent us everything we asked for. :rolleyes:

:hear-ye:

WE GOT OUR PHERO SHIPMENT, YAY!

So I can pretty much make you anything you want now. If it's not listed, ask me here or send an email. :)

Woo hoo!! I see that DHEAS, and a few others have been added to Etsy. Will you be listing EST singularly? I am on the fence, so not asking you to do it just for me... I was just wondering since you had mentioned it above. :)

I don't know who sent me an anonymous Gift Card for trial vials..But WOW what an awesome way to start my day! I can't wait to pay it forward. THANK YOU! Simple acts of kindness makes everything better!! Again thank you so much!

Again...Thank you to the sneaky little pixie who gifted me...I chose Drive by Fruiting,Vampire Bait, and Undercover Lover! Can't wait! :Emoticons04235:

• 2 weeks later...

I told myself I was not gonna buy anything this month (after being too crazy black Friday shopping)..... and then Pherotine starts!! :hubbahubba:

Oh well. 2 or 3 hefty orders isn't gonna kill me.... right? :faint: