Drive By Fruiting w/ Open Windows (Spray)

@StrawberryKitten do as I say, NOT as I do! Travel shock is a real thing. They really do need to settle in when they arrive, how they smell on Day One really isn't how they'll smell a week or two or three later. You should just accept it now. Personally, I'm sure I'll continue to learn the hard way....

• 2 months later...

This is super fruity and sadly, it did turn on me - like fruit does.  But the Open Windows does work.  I found people were pretty forthcoming with information.  For example I had to go to the courthouse and someone informed me that my car would be towed (I tried to park in a different parking lot).  Strangely, I got a DIHL from a sheriff that I was passing by.  He stared at me so oddly, I tried not to laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

I do so love this one!  I wore it the last time I took my  mother to the doctor, and all of the people we came into contact with were happy and smiling.  The scent is happy in and of itself, not to mention the full-strength load of OW.

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2017 at 12:17 PM, Dolly said:

Mara, I think this one should be added to the permanent collection! It is so happy and bright, perfect for Open Windows, with a little sexy musk playing in the background.

And, I would like to add that this one is great sprayed over Aphrodisia Solid!

I second this, the suggestion to make it permanent ! I about screamed when I saw it offered as a freebie for the sale tonight 🤣

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2017 at 12:17 PM, Dolly said:

Mara, I think this one should be added to the permanent collection! It is so happy and bright, perfect for Open Windows, with a little sexy musk playing in the background.

And, I would like to add that this one is great sprayed over Aphrodisia Solid!

Thank you for this suggestion, because I always want to add cops to this, but nothing seems to quite....fit, if that makes sense ? And I have sooo many OCCO's. I've worn White with it & it's nice, but it would definitely be nice to have something that suits it better. I just ordered the Aphrodisia solid...I usually don't do solids, but I used to hate oils for perfume ( was an alcohol / spray only kind of girl ) & now I love them, so I figured why not ? 

Do these need a dry down time like the oils ? I'm so excited to get this ! I loooove Drive By Fruiting. but I feel naked without cops, lol.

22 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

I'm so excited to get this ! I loooove Drive By Fruiting. but I feel naked without cops, lol.

I have worn it with the solid Aphrodisia + Cops Body Butter, and that was lovely, but I've worn way more with OCCO Ambrosia. Do you have that one? I have it from 3 different years and they're all fabulous. It's one of the very few that I have an extra bottle of in my bathroom for quick out-of-the-shower applications. I've also worn it with my OCCO Sandal Musk, although I can't remember now how that melded in the long run. 

On 10/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I have worn it with the solid Aphrodisia + Cops Body Butter, and that was lovely, but I've worn way more with OCCO Ambrosia. Do you have that one? I have it from 3 different years and they're all fabulous. It's one of the very few that I have an extra bottle of in my bathroom for quick out-of-the-shower applications. I've also worn it with my OCCO Sandal Musk, although I can't remember now how that melded in the long run. 

Thank you for the rec, that is great to know for the next order, especially since I got an email shortly after my order that the Aphrodisia was out of stock ( not a big tragedy,  it just meant one more pack of Garland & Lace tarts instead, yay 🤣 ) & I've always had it in my mind to throw in a trial of that particular OCCO anyway, so it's good to know it works with Drive By Fruiting :)