Libertine w/ Hunter Trapper for Men

AD-Libertine-SM.jpg

POPPY RESIN ~ Fertility, prosperity, love. Deepens feelings, instills calmness. Imagination, pleasure, wealth, success.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
CUBAN TOBACCO LEAF ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
(BOURBON) FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
(AQUATIC NOTES) WATER ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

• 2 weeks later...

This is another great scent that I like out of this collection. This scent comes across with mostly the aquatic notes and bamboo with the musk and bourbon under there. That may sound like an odd combination but that is what comes across on my skin and it smells good. This is one of those all around scents that you can wear all day long from work to evening despite the bourbon under there. The Hunter Trapper pheromone mix is a solid pheromone mix - I have an bottle of the unscented pheromone I wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would get way more of the aquatic aspect of this one because aquatic notes tend to amp on me, but it turns out I get more of the "vice" and I like it! I have long-dreamed of doing a "naughty man" type boysmell PE with those kind of notes and the blending is very nice indeed - dark and smooth and a bit smoky but not overly so. The tea kind of bolsters that impression as well. In the long drydown the aquatic notes are more of a backdrop/foundation.

Definitely purr-worthy in that I'd want to get close to a guy smelling like this.

:purr::devil: