Odalisque 2017 w/ BANG!

I have just ordered this want to try it out on a guy i like, last week he asked me how i would feel if he pinned me up against the wall and got me screaming lol, so i thought this might give things an extra kick, i don't have any phero perfumes in my collection, so it will be interesting to see how things go lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Question to revive this thread- are you all wearing BANG! in Odalisque in oil, or would you say it's okay to ever use this blend in a spray? it has cops, so is it a bad idea to use it in spray?

56 minutes ago, aniko said:

Question to revive this thread- are you all wearing BANG! in Odalisque in oil, or would you say it's okay to ever use this blend in a spray? it has cops, so is it a bad idea to use it in spray?

You probably could wear it in spray, but keep it out of your hair and off your clothes. I haven't worn it in anything but oil, but I think others on here have worn cop heavy blends in spray.

On 8/12/2018 at 3:10 PM, aniko said:

I've only worn it in oil. I do have a few blends with lighter cops that I use in sprays, but not this one. If I did make some into a spray, I'd treat it like Sexpionage, I'd spray it on my body while naked and make sure it dried down before I put any clothes on, and I'd plan on staying home with my man, or only be somewhere with him by my side at all times. 

ok tried this tonight out to a restaurant, on dry down get a coffee smell on me, maybe it's the amber lol

i think i need to avoid amber, as it smells too coffee on my skin, think i need to keep to foody scents!

53 minutes ago, Fang said:

i think i need to avoid amber, as it smells too coffee on my skin, think i need to keep to foody scents!

I think that it might be the musk tonquin, not the amber. This one has a bit of a smoky effect on me certain times of the month. It's not exactly coffee-like on me, but it's definitely a smell that I don't get with anything else that has amber in it, or with other types of musks. Someone who is more experienced with particular notes might be better able to know exactly which note may give that effect, but I'm thinking it's probably the tonquin (maybe in combination with the chocolate).

ETA: I love Odalisque, and get that creamy delicious scent most of the time. Maybe try it again in a week or two. 

Edited by Kayla

4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I think that it might be the musk tonquin, not the amber. This one has a bit of a smoky effect on me certain times of the month. It's not exactly coffee-like on me, but it's definitely a smell that I don't get with anything else that has amber in it, or with other types of musks. Someone who is more experienced with particular notes might be better able to know exactly which note may give that effect, but I'm thinking it's probably the tonquin (maybe in combination with the chocolate).

yeah maybe, i need to stay away from those lol!

on my skin tonight i had no effects maybe because of the compostion on my skin!

need to find some pheros that don't have that in, any ideas?

34 minutes ago, Fang said:

yeah maybe, i need to stay away from those lol!

on my skin tonight i had no effects maybe because of the compostion on my skin!

need to find some pheros that don't have that in, any ideas?

I would get the samplers so you can try lots of different scents and see what works best for you.  I really like Odalisque a lot, but skin chemistry makes it smell different on everyone. Most phero blends I've come across don't have musk tonquin (or at least not specifically listed, as here). I would definitely try it out again in a week or so and see if it smells different to you. You can always try the UN pheros and use them with a scent you like, as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The cops on this one during dry down were something else, lol! Once it dried, that scent was faint but scrumptious, like a creamy, nutty vanilla. I don't know why but my skin ate this one up in record time for some reason.

Still feeling the effects of the Bang from yesterday (loved the SS4W selfies from something else, so the added cops from Bang in this one gave it an extra "oomph" I adore even more). The mister really liked it too but the stars must not have been aligned or he was too tired, because it didn't escalate beyond a bit of huffing and obvious interest from him early in the evening, and a bit of biting (which is unusual for him). I'm thinking I may have applied too soon after the shower or didn't do enough lotion or something given how quickly the scent faded, but I'm going to reapply tonight before we go out for dinner. I'm curious to see how Bang "test drives" in the wild too since SS4W gave me a lot of really good hits when we were out and about on Saturday. 

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this to bed last night. Well, I had it on for a couple hours before. I thought my skin ate it since I couldn't smell any of the notes but I probably had just gotten used to smelling it by then (though I was sniffing my wrists pretty hard to make sure and couldn't get a whiff). This morning, I smelled myself and there was a vague general (but very mild) sweetness. I'm convinced that I had just gotten used to smelling the scent before I climbed into bed. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, colorfulaura said:

Is this officially gone? I just used the last drop of my oil. This was definitely one of my staples.

Yeah the last 5 bottles went flying off the shelves when the NR's dropped ? you can always e-mail the shop and see if there's a bottle left? 

Edited by Vicki Lee

• 3 months later...

Forgot I was wearing this, today after noticing that I kept getting checked out (one guy on a bike was pretty obvious,but not creepy. Others tried to be covert). 

I think that because I wore Lace, it was only looks (as opposed to anything more). I did put on a lot of Lace, forgetting how concentrated the pherotine one was. It could have also been that I was at a grocery store. 

Though, I did go to a craft store and the cashier there was flirting pretty hard 😏

• 4 weeks later...

I love Odalisque. It's very rich and decadent! I think I've gotten more compliments when I wear this than any other. Sometimes honey scents get a little strange on my skin, but I don't have that problem with this one. It's too bad it's sold out, but luckily I think I've got about 3/4 of my bottle left!

On 10/21/2018 at 5:51 PM, Vicki Lee said:

Yeah the last 5 bottles went flying off the shelves when the NR's dropped ? you can always e-mail the shop and see if there's a bottle left? 

That's good advice!

When I read that it was gone I panicked a little, then checked my stock...

:wub: Turns out that I'll be fine! Not running out anytime soon!

• 2 months later...

From the first time I tried Odalisque many years ago to this version its always been a case of true love... This blend is so far from what I normally wear yet its always drawn me to it... The combo is brilliant and the bang in this is one of my favorite phero's and a phero that has always delivered a bang for me...  This is dark, sexy and oh so good on me...

• 2 weeks later...

I still have two full bottles of this waiting to be used... I think they’ve got a good little age to them, and are mature enough to come out and play. *teehee* 

Ooh! They're definitely ready! It's a good thing you got two. I only have one, but I'm happy with it. 

• 1 year later...

With the recent release of Odalesque, I thought I'd go back and write up my review for Odalisque for comparison's sake. The first wave is chocolate, but not a milk chocolate, more of a rich one, verging on bitter chocolate. There's an undercurrent of amber in the beginning, but within about 15 minutes, the amber  completely takes over and goes sharp. After a couple of hours, the amber calms down a bit. Unfortunately, this was not a bottle for me due to the amber.