Pallas w/ Lumina

AD-Pallas-SM.jpg

GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
(TANGERINE) ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong 'magnet' to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.

So I did the quick "sniff-thru" when I got my hands on my sampler pack tonight (yes, all 19 of them!) and I kept coming back to this one. Without reviewing the notes, out of the vial I guessed fluffy marshmallow, citrus, and berries and that's exactly what it smelled like for the first ten minutes, just heavenly! Then like a magic trick, the rose emerged out of nowhere and I was a little concerned that it would take over but it didn't, it melted in with the vanilla and became sheer and creamy. And I love how the musk and white patchouli basenotes are keeping this lusciously sophisticated. Absolutely adore! :love:

I also just received my sampler pack and did a quick sniff-through just smelling the vials and prioritizing which ones I want to try first on my skin. This was one of 3 I picked out as top priority, and it won out over bad girl and snugalicious for the one to try tonight. The latter two were fairly predictable for me to like, but this one was not, because of the rose -- rose often amplifies on me, and often (not always) ends up smelling old lady on me.

Wet, it has a very fairy princess kind of feel to it. The fruit, musk, and vanilla make it smell like a perfectly melded, innocently sexy, understated skin scent before it ever even hits my skin.

It is drying down now and predictably the rose is amping. It is starting to take on a very fresh, clean, shampoo-y scent that is still very pleasant. But still, veering away from the direction I thought it would take.

And now, 15 mins or so after application, it is a very soft, youthful, feminine fragrance that is mostly fruit and rose. Very lovely!

I love the idea of this one, as I enjoy fruity florals and on paper it's a fab combo, but the pink peppercorn just amps like a mofo on me.

:A002:

On me, this actually ends up smelling more like what a guy would like - grapefruit and pepper - than the cute girly thing it is for everyone else. There's a bit of rose on top, and I'm kind of enjoying this but...it's weird. I'll give it another chance in a few weeks.

ETA: in the long drydown I get more of the rose which is really nice, actually.

Eep I've been slowly working my way through the sampler set and was looking forward to trying this because grapefruit is one of my favorites, but I think I'm actually missing it from my set? I went back to look for it specifically, then when I didn't find it, I counted through my samples and had 18. D: Went through the box it came in too with no luck...

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Eep I've been slowly working my way through the sampler set and was looking forward to trying this because grapefruit is one of my favorites, but I think I'm actually missing it from my set? I went back to look for it specifically, then when I didn't find it, I counted through my samples and had 18. D: Went through the box it came in too with no luck...

So sorry about that MR!

Please email us at CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com and we will get that into the mail for you tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know!

Tangy pink grapefruit and beautiful red rose given a faint blush of strawberry, a pinch of pink peppercorn, then swirled with rich Bourbon vanilla and buttercream and just a wink of tangerine, layered upon white patchouli and sheer flowery Asian musk

When I first applied this at home this morning, I was getting a honey scent - so weird... I brought it to work with me, and reapplied just now. This time I'm getting the grapefruit and tangerine. There's a teensy hint of the red rose. It has an almost fluffy-soft feel to it, which I'm guessing is the vanilla and buttercream. The white patchouli and musk definitely give it an elegant, sophisticated air.

As it dries down, the rose is coming out more and more - really lovely!

Pallas begins with a blast of juicy, tangy fruit with rose. I love how well the scent blends together, the rose isn't too strong, it just adds a floral element to the fruitiness. I actually don't detect the pepper. During wear, the fragrance mellows with the fruity floral becoming creamy with trails of patchouli. Oh, I love this elegant, feminine perfume.

I keep grabbing this one by accident! Usually all of these combined would smell like something it's not supposed to be on me, but this is really pretty! It's a clean creamy Spring Floral! One note doesn't really stand out for me, I like that all of these just weave together creating a pretty scent. That's what it is. Pretty and creamy. I'm starting to love Lumina. Lumina makes me feel clean and shiny. I feel like it's the daughter of Cougar. This actually reminds me of scented Cougar but like a younger version.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have to give this one a real, dedicated, full body try. I only put it on my wrist and its floral, patch, and a hint of pepper. But still really soft, and pretty... almost powdery. And as always, I love me some lumina.

What an absolutely delightful and yummy smell this has. When I first put it on "Hello Grapefruit", then as it dries down, the rose ? makes her debut. Beautiful. Rose always amps on me. Then the vanilla creeps in a just makes things all mellow. As it is drying down it smells like the most divine rose/vanilla mix. Anything with rose always smells nice on me. Looking forward to seeing how this goes with the Lumina as it will be my first time wearing this phero.

• 9 months later...

I love Pallas, it's one i reach for when I'm feeling sluggish and need to be "on," it never lets me down. Last night, my man may have broken a bone in his foot, so we were up until about 4am trying to keep him comfortable and whatnot, and then I had to get out of bed at 6:30am to go teach a morning class. I was just changing out of yoga clothes into regular clothes, and got a whiff of something lovely. It's not uncommon for me to have to think back to what I might have put on, so I was mentally scrolling back, but only the Pallas today. What's left is a little smoky and sexy, not the Shiny Happy Good Times Grapefruit I left home in, but some sultry patch, some rose, pepper, vanilla, and possibly some strawberry. So Pallas just revealed itself to be an exceptional day to night morphing perfume, which I haven't noticed before. It's like a wear-to-work (with a cute little jacket) black sheath dress that becomes nonchallantly sexy at night by switching out the tailored jacket to a soft touchable seater cape or poncho. Not that Pallas is anything like a little black dress, I just mean that it became something completely different to me today 7 hours later. If you worked in a office and wanted to become more alluring to a co-worker immediately after work without appearing to do any modifications, this could be the one. Rolls in all happy and bright sunshine in the morning and then rolls over and says, "kiss me right here" in the late afternoon.

Dammit. Did I just talk myself into a back up bottle?

For the record, I have this in a spray. I love it so much I actually want to stink up the whole room with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I purchased this one in the sale to help jump start me in the mornings... I love grapefruit and can not wait to  get this blend...

I have totally used this to do the job coffee sometimes fails to do in a timely fashion. I have even accidentally sprayed myself in the face! I'm not big on going to bed early (or at all), and I teach yoga many mornings so people expect me to not only be awake, but also perky and positive and entertaining. I bought two back up bottles in the sale, I don't ever want to run out.

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I have totally used this to do the job coffee sometimes fails to do in a timely fashion. I have even accidentally sprayed myself in the face! I'm not big on going to bed early (or at all), and I teach yoga many mornings so people expect me to not only be awake, but also perky and positive and entertaining. I bought two back up bottles in the sale, I don't ever want to run out.

Dang, this one is that much of a pick me upper...wow, thanks so much for letting me know

2 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

Dang, this one is that much of a pick me upper...wow, thanks so much for letting me know

It is for me, I'm also a big Lumina responder. I'm a childhood introvert that forced themselves to be an extrovert somewhere along the way. The grapefruit and tangerine chime in a lot here, but it's more the overall smooth blend that just seem to announce that it's "go time."

• 4 weeks later...

I had this saved to my faves and I clicked the link the other day and it didn't work... Is this one gone?? ? Please say it ain't so! There's no other mones with Lumina except for the UN. ?

I rally like Pallas, I stocked up during the sale and already have one bottle half gone. This is such a bright and happy blend, it goes on very smoothly and all of the notes blend so well with  my chemistry. I can pick up the Rose note first then it fades after about an hour to the background where the grapefruit keeps the blend uplifting...Love it

@dolphindolls2 I'm so glad! Did you do oil or spray? If you only did oil, maybe make one into a spray, I think it makes everyone happy! No reason to have grumpy bumpies in your vicinity.

On 8/18/2018 at 2:11 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

I got it in the oil, I travel a ton for work and the oils are better for me...

Makes sense! My sprays never leave my bedroom. But I love a good fogging! I'm sure there are times when people might wish I wasn't so happy to "share."

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'd have better appreciation of it as a spray, opposed to an oil like suggested for social blends like these. But just smelling it from the bottle I think the grapefruit is the most dominant note, along with tangerine melding with it with along came a small twinge of rose following behind. I don't smell the vanilla, pepper or butter cream in it... I might if I do another spot test, but when it dried on my skin and even when smelling it, it had that fresh load of laundry smell to it. 

On 7/20/2018 at 9:49 AM, Eastwood22 said:

It is for me, I'm also a big Lumina responder. I'm a childhood introvert that forced themselves to be an extrovert somewhere along the way. 

@Eastwood22 Same... Very same haha. But I think of it in a sense of evoking the Fire from the Aries in me lol. I hadn't noticed it until I read this comment a fe days ago, I'm really still in a sense introvert (Just a teeny bit) unless I'm in a controlled environment (I.E. Lecture, work). Because I think to myself "Hey we're all stuck with each other in the same building, might as well make the best out of it lol." 

• 3 months later...

I took this out for a test run on my Psy lol he is a good tester even though he doesn't know it!

the scent i love, plus it was like a truth serum, he told me he dreamt about me over christmas lol, i think i might of put a bit too much on, but for some reason the nols, beta, est etc seem to work much better for me!

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely getting grapefruit from this at first and rose. I'll update after lunch to see if I smell anything else, I only just applied it. 

UPDATE: it got a little sweeter, maybe I smell a hint of strawberry, but I'll have to try again after work. I got a raspberry lotion on top of where I applied it. 

Edited by SugarKitten

• 1 month later...

On me, this seems to be mostly a rich floral scent. When I first put it on, I couldn't put a name to it, but as it dried the rose really came out. I'm not really getting the citrus I thought I would be getting, though maybe it's what's giving me that tang underneath the floral scent. All the notes seem to meld together well. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is gorgeous! Long ago I was a devoted customer of a fun, funky, slightly naughty little niche soap/perfume shop on Etsy called The Dirty Housewife. I LOVED it. When she closed her shop I went looking for other original artisan perfume oils and found LPMP and the rest is history. She used to have a perfume oil called "Gypsy" that was one of my very favorites and this reminds me SO much of it! Initially, I love the grapefruit (one of my most favorite notes) and rose here, the creamy vanilla undercurrent is a lovely and very congruent bonus! It's fresh, feminine, sexy, and bright. Feels perfect for Spring, and will be excellent on a warm Summer date night, too. I love and respond well to Lumina so that is a fun little happiness boost. It's one of the ONLY pheros I get selfies from, so I love that as well.  When it dries down a lot (about 4 hours later) Pallas is all so well-blended and smooth that It's harder to pick out the individual notes, although I still get the sexy patchouli and musk with the rose and strawberry on top. It's an AWESOME "morpher" on me. I am completely captivated by the deeper more womanly patch and musk with the more girly and playful strawberry playing alongside. For some reason this reminds me so much of Vardo...although it doesn't smell the same at all, Pallas, like Vardo, gives me an image of a very specific place, or a mood, or a specific moment in time or a FEELING really strongly. It's more than a scent, it's a mood. It's an attitude. It's a personality. To me it IS Gypsy-like, the way Vardo is too...the Carnival atmosphere, the Bohemian feel of it. It suits my personality very well and I will most definitely be in the market for some more samples, as I'm devastated that this is already sold out in the 1/3 oz size. 😭😪😫 Five out of five stars from me, and two thumbs WAY up! PLEASE MAKE MORE, DEAREST POTION MASTER!!!! 

Edited by LexiJo

• 2 weeks later...

Pallas makes everyday feel like spring, but now that it actually is spring, stargazers can view the actual asteroid and witness it's path. Pallas reaches optimum visibility tomorrow night. Here's a link for any astronomy fans-

The Sky This Week (astronomy.com)

I have a decent star/sky mapping app on my phone called StarTracker, but if anyone else has a star app they'd recommend, I'm all ears.

57 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I have a decent star/sky mapping app on my phone called StarTracker, but if anyone else has a star app they'd recommend, I'm all ears.

I am on an iPone and I use Star Walk 2.

7 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

hope you like it.

I downloaded the free version, I'll try it tonight, and upgrade if it works for my location. I've had a few that were slightly off somehow.