Snugalicious w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-Snugalicious-SM.jpg

VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
FREESIA ~ Innocence, chastity, charm.
SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Candied violet, sweet pea and freesia with a dazzling dusting of pink sugar and a smooch of apricot all on a base of sheer skin musk

I'm trying this one out this morning - in the vial and wet on my skin, it is sweet and fruity! After it's dried down a bit, it is more understated - almost powdery. The sweetness is still there, and the pinkness.. I think it's perfect for Cuddle Bunny! It will draw people in to smell your yummy goodness, and the CB will wrap them around your little finger!

I am so relieved that I like this! I was hoping for a new CB scent for spring/summer. Freesia is usually a complete no no for me so I did not have high hopes but thankfully I mostly get the sweet pea, apricot, pink sugar and that intoxicating powdery musk at dry down. For some reason it has almost got a carnival-y vibe to it. So much sweet fun to be had in this scent this summer!

Wow, I'm surprised how much I like this! I confess when I saw the notes I was initially a bit disappointed because fruity floral is not usually how I roll. To my my nose, this is a very summery scent -- juicy and innocent. It reminds me - and I mean this in the best possible way -- of canned peaches or canned mandarin orange, which were my greatest treats when I was kid. Fruit drowning in yummy golden syrup which somehow wasn't TOO sweet. Cuddle Bunny is one of my all-time fave pheros, so I don't know, might end up with this after all!

Went Full bottle unsniffed and it was not a mistake. Absolute heaven. This is the kind of musk I love ....so sexy in a lowkey, purring way, and the fruit and floral are perfectly balanced as per LPMP usual -- in this case it is making the sweet pea read like a fruit, a gushing tropical reddish purple fruit. Off to gnaw off my arm

Freesia is usually a a note that I just can't do. BUT, this scent is making me think twice!! It's a pinky, sweet scent toned down with powdery, fluffy musk. The apricot I think is what's keeping the florals from being too overwhelming. This scent smells innocent but alluring. So far I love this! This is going on my FB list.

I guess this one really isn't for me, because on me I don't get a fruity-floral impression from it at all; it's definitely more floral in a linear sort of way. I like the way it smells in the vial, but all that lovely sweetness just goes poof! the minute it hits my skin. :nope02716:

• 3 weeks later...

I am LOVING this wet! Soft, fruity, musky, and I got a lot of sweet pea at first. yummy.

This is a definite full bottle. I never want to smell like anything else again (that's a lie, I'm a scent whore, just don't tell snugalicious). Its SO beautiful. Again, soft, fruity, and sweet pea. But warning to some--it is SUPER sweet. Which I love... but not everyone does. So more for me!

• 4 weeks later...

I had a GREAT experience with this today. I usually don't get selfies with CB but I felt great with this today (I'm a Violet loving scent girl too, so I loved smelling this. The selfies were not as awesome as my Cougar, but I did feel sensual/like i knew I was attractive. BUT THE BEST PART, I went shopping and an older lady was helping me and gave me SUPER DISCOUNTS on all my items. I ended up saving like 40% because of her on NON-SALE items. Woo hoo!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is juicy, gorgeous, warm, pink/purple/orange swirled floral goodness. Like FlowerPower I'm finding that I'm having really great responses from people when wearing this. But they often want to know what I'm wearing, as they love the scent so much. And, selfish thing that I am, I don't always want to tell them. Partially because I don't necessarily want them all knowing about the presence of pheromones, and partially because I want to save some more of its yummy goodness for myself.

OOOOMMMMGGGGEEEE...this smells so WONDERFUL, as I mentioned earlier. Also, this gets theeee BEST reactions...can we say spoiled treatment! I love violet and the reactions...I ordered this FB. I know this is going to be one of my favorites to wear, like Cougar (which is saying a lot!) Mara...you should rename this "Pamper Me" :kiss43::darkqueen135:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This literally smells warm and sunny! I would describe it as sweet, clean, and delicate. It is a very violet, sweet floral and very bright. I can smell the combo of sweet pea and apricot. A spring floral with a slight fruitiness. Cuddle Bunny is one of my favorite pheros. I have a FB of the permanent scented one. For me, Cuddle Bunny works just as described in its description and is always a sure thing. Cuddle Bunny is a phero that never gives me a headache as some others can towards the end of the day. It’s nice to have this warm and sunny alternative.

• 9 months later...

Oh my goodness, I'm trying this one today and it is delightful! I think it smells very ladylike and elegant, but not in a hoity-toity way, but more like an approachable, "friends with everyone" type of way. Elegant, but friendly. Ladylike, but warm and not reserved. Mmmm, I wish there were rollerball bottles left! There's spray but I don't know...although it's probably better for my wallet this way. But it's so pleasant!

I think it even improved my mood. I felt pretty crappy when I woke up this morning. It seemed like it was going to be one of those days where everything just seems too hard. But I feel a lot better now.

PS--Nobody is home to cuddle with me (except cats, but no humans), but *I* feel super-snuggly. I don't know if this is going to make my husband want to cuddle or not, but I might have to grab a cat or a teddy bear and tuck myself in for a snuggle-nap.

Edited by Lainey

• 2 months later...

I broke down and snagged a bottle of this in my last order. 

Its just too delightful to pass up.

The florals are soft and rounded and I firmy believe you can never go wrong with a dash of LP Apricot. Just ask my multiple bottles of Sugared Apricot. 

Then of course, the Cuddle Bunny, which is always a win for me. Great selfies and interactions. I am definitely more pleasant wearing it. :)

I usually love violet. But, here I think its the infusion of freesia, a floral I  like but tends to be used in very young smelling/kiddie type scents. For good reason, freesia has a very youthful pinky scent to it.  I think, in the right application, it can be the floral equivalent of pink grapefruit. Its just perfect here. Youthful and mood lifting but still myself. Not like I'm trying to squeeze my boobs into a top at Forever 21. 

Nicely done. 

Edited by StacyK
Opps

• 2 months later...