Woodland Man

Androstenone = ooooh yeeeeah! :blush:

But I don't know if it has that effect on everyone, though, as far as women using it themselves.

You won't believe how you will respond. It's like your normal sex drive times a thousand.

OMG, I so need that! That's in the July monthly samples, right? I've got that set on the way.

Darbla

Oh wowza! I think it's time for another purchase. This sound like it will be fun & oh so helpful ;-) Please let us know the results of your experiment!

:thbf54f4bf: Still learning......what is "Turn Up the Heat" ? is it geared for women's use ? or for men to use for women ? does that make sense ?

It's androstenone, formulated for men to use to attract women, but the actual effect it has on women is to increase arousal, so that's why it can work for women as a libido enhancer. I don't know that it would work on every woman like that, because it some cases it can also give off a very aggressive vibe.

• 5 months later...

OMG! Bought this for my husband as a Yule present. I LOVE it! I would even consider wearing this one.. it's kinda creamy, spicy, and greenish all at the same time. VERY well blended and in balance. And here is THE testimonial par excellence: My husband who usually calls ALL fragrances ( even the ones he likes) "stinky stuff" actually really, really likes it. Can't praise this one enough. I will say though, that it took maybe an hour for the scent to settle in and become what it is which is just AWESOME! Many complements to the chef for cooking this one up! Yum Yum! :omgwtf:

• 1 month later...

I have noticed that many men and women both like this scent. This product has some TUTH as a component (Androtic product) and I am very familiar with Androtic's products, because I am also a very active forum member on that site too. I love TUTH myself and Wood Land Man's scent is so strong that the original TUTH smells doesn't show through. I can best describe this scent as very sweet and similar to the smell of honey, with a touch of foresty blends/scents as well. I think this smells very good and will continue using this. I am going to apply this to a club later tonight, so I will be sure to have more updated results soon to come..Enjoy! I enjoy being a member of this forum and the prices of these products for samples are very reasonable and affordable. I'm loving it so far.

I have noticed that many men and women both like this scent. This product has some TUTH as a component (Androtic product) and I am very familiar with Androtic's products, because I am also a very active forum member on that site too. I love TUTH myself and Wood Land Man's scent is so strong that the original TUTH smells doesn't show through. I can best describe this scent as very sweet and similar to the smell of honey, with a touch of foresty blends/scents as well. I think this smells very good and will continue using this. I am going to apply this to a club later tonight, so I will be sure to have more updated results soon to come..Enjoy! I enjoy being a member of this forum and the prices of these products for samples are very reasonable and affordable. I'm loving it so far.

Mara and Danna are masters at disguising the smell of pheros.....that is because when they create a blend, they use the scent of the pheros as an actual NOTE in the finished scent, rather than just trying to cover it up......

Be sure to keep us posted as to how it works at the club......

Edited by Dolly

Hey Revivia - My DH wears Woodland Man and I quite like it. I think you'll often find that women are drawn to the sweeter honeyed scents. Advertising would have you believe the woodsier smells are "manly"...not true at all!

When your body heat heats up the sweetness, it smells like sexy-skin-X-10, just what I wanna bury my nose in. I don't care to bury my nose in the resinous scents - doesn't mean I don't like them, just that for getting close nothing draws them in like sweet warm scented skin.

So did you notice anything at the club?

Have you tried Teddy Man? I have a sample I'm dying for the DH to apply - but he is sick - so no point. But I'm quite willing to live vicariously. <rofl>

• 1 month later...

I bought some of this for ME to put on my husband. I can't wait to try it. He never wears cologne, but I think if I put it on him, he wouldn't object. I never thought of ordering a men's cologne. Can't wait!

• 5 months later...

smell

well, i just tried some out after my evening shower. for the first 30 minutes or so, it was like i was mugged by a christmas tree, and i felt a little lightheaded, but then it mellowed out into a soft, sugary, amber smell. nice, but i don't know if i'd get a full bottle of it.

phero-effects (just tested on self)

normally when i use androstenone, it tends to make it difficult to stand...if you catch my drift. a benefit of being gay is being attracted to your own pheromones (explains why I am often in the mood after a hard day at work or workout). but, so far, this just gives me a little energy boost...curious.

more robert reviews to come!

I just adore this one on DH. He, on the other hand, is very "meh". Sometimes he swipes some on at night...just for me :)

The woodsiness is fantastic in this, and I am sure the TUTH doesn't hurt either, as I am a -none 'ho. But the best part is the nasty TUTH odor is completely hidden.

• 4 months later...

I got a sample of this for DH (as he wants to play in LP land too) and I LOVE the way it smells on him. He smells all woodsy & foresty like we've been in the woods camping. I will be purchasing a big bottle for him.

• 7 months later...

So, Mr. Goddess says to me, "will you be upset if I don't like one of the scents you gave me?". I said, no, of course not!!! I couldn't have been more surprised when this is the one he brought out to me!!

I think I'll keep it for myself!! Maybe I'll use it or put on the pillow before sexy-time.

Still can't believe it!!

So, Mr. Goddess says to me, "will you be upset if I don't like one of the scents you gave me?". I said, no, of course not!!! I couldn't have been more surprised when this is the one he brought out to me!!

I think I'll keep it for myself!! Maybe I'll use it or put on the pillow before sexy-time.

Still can't believe it!!

Yes you should keep it for yourself. I've just bought a bottle because this stuff drives my hubby mad when I'm wearing it. He's like a sex maniac and I like it.

So I wore some more Woodland Man last night and the hubby ravished me shamelessly. Every time I wear this he starts talking about doing things to me that he hasnt done in years...(we've been together for 12 yrs and married for 5) Even I'm shocked. :lol: I can't wait for my new bottle to come. The attention I get from him when I wear this is very consistant. It drives him crazy. I havent worn this out in public...yet but will soon. I'm curious to see what effects I get from total strangers.

Funny thing is, after the conversation about him not liking it, I rolled a little on my wrist to see what it would be like on me. I love it!! So, about an hour later I give him my wrist to sniff and he just looks at me and shrugs...says it just doesn't do it for him. Not sure if there weren't enough pheros in that little swipe to effect him or what. I'm hesitant to apply all over, in case it's the scent that's turning him off. Maybe the pheros wouldn't be enough to overcome his aversion to the scent. I'll have to do some checking around and see if I have something I could layer with this to get the positive effect of the pheros but smell good to him.

I'm layering mine with Stephanie's Jasmine, Oakmoss & Waterlily. I noticed the the Woodland Man had Oakmoss in it so I figured I'd give it a go. This seems to add some girl power to an otherwise very masculine scent. The combo is works and has stayng power because of the waterlilies.

It's interesting that TUTH would make a man more aroused sexually because I didn't think 'none had that effect on men so much (except as Robert explained in his post). I always thought it was more of a psychological thing in regards to a woman being so aroused her behavior and her pheromone response is going to in turn encourage a response on the part of her partner; as this is how it works for Q and I, although I stack the deck by wearing SS4W or BI and so we're both slobbering lust-crazed fuckbunnies. :smilies-23596:

I think there's some logic to None having a stimulating effect on men (for those who aren't simply intimidated by it), because it can bring up an answering aggressiveness, therefore testosterone levels, which is a sexual stimulant for both sexes.

In fact...we've got a new...mumble murble wurble....um, see next month. :smilies-23596:

:smilies-23596:

Ah...I guess I was replying from the perspective of what I've read about 'none and the intimidation factor, contexually. But I can see where it would just trigger that feeling no matter what.

although I stack the deck by wearing SS4W or BI and so we're both slobbering lust-crazed fuckbunnies. :jumpforjoy:

ahhh,the woman sure can turn a phrase :smilies-23596:

Ths is a very interesting thread on how different 'mones can effect people,well,differently ... I have a sample of Woodland man,I need to go find it and check it out :lol:

...pheros are just so much FUN!

Hmm I got TT a sample of this & then a full bottle after I fell in lust with it...Hmm he's put it somewheres & doesn't ever wear it now :jumpforjoy: I guess I'll just have cajole him with a some 'oral persuasion' :smilies-23596:

I've always been able to wear None based products with great results. I think it brings out the beast in men around me who are otherwise laid back and maybe standoffish. Men around me can sometmes become timid or even afraid to talk to me when I know they want to. But when I wear anything with androstenone in it they come out of their shells and want to rip my clothes off. Oh BTW I wore more Woodland Man last night and the hubby was again a very adventurous sex maniac. He couldn't get my cloths off fast enough it seems. He even took my Victoria Secret undies off with his teeth. He also commented on the scent saying that I smell warm and intoxicating like a summer day. Ohhh la la.

I've always been able to wear None based products with great results. I think it brings out the beast in men around me who are otherwise laid back and maybe standoffish. Men around me can sometmes become timid or even afraid to talk to me when I know they want to. But when I wear anything with androstenone in it they come out of their shells and want to rip my clothes off. Oh BTW I wore more Woodland Man last night and the hubby was again a very adventurous sex maniac. He couldn't get my cloths off fast enough it seems. He even took my Victoria Secret undies off with his teeth. He also commented on the scent saying that I smell warm and intoxicating like a summer day. Ohhh la la.

Bahaha....tried stuffing my undies in TTs mouth before....& he's accused me of turning into a prude! Acted like I was trying to put the dishrag in his mouth :)

That's one of my favorite threats...Do you want the panty gag again, sir? :)

(But it's an equal threat on both sides. mwahahah!)

I've always been able to wear None based products with great results. I think it brings out the beast in men around me who are otherwise laid back and maybe standoffish. Men around me can sometmes become timid or even afraid to talk to me when I know they want to. But when I wear anything with androstenone in it they come out of their shells and want to rip my clothes off.

See? That's exactly it. That's where I was going with this new blend...hyeheheheh...

Excellent explanation, Countess!

See? That's exactly it. That's where I was going with this new blend...hyeheheheh...

Excellent explanation, Countess!

Thanks Potion Master. I've proven this time and again with guys I don't know and even my husband who is such a gentleman and is not really aggressive. Add a dash of none and he goes from Dr Jekyl to Mr Hyde in a good way.

Edited by Countesszero

That's one of my favorite threats...Do you want the panty gag again, sir? :abfx:

(But it's an equal threat on both sides. mwahahah!)

:party:

Thanks Potion Master. I've proven this time and again with guys I don't know and even my husband who is such a gentleman and is not really aggressive. Add a dash of none and he goes from Dr Jekyl to Mr Hyde in a good way.

did you say new blend. Do tell.

• 3 weeks later...

All I'm saying is this combo works for me. I wore Woodland Man with Neanderlicious last night and my husband turned into a sex crazed acrobat. We were on the bed flipping each other around. He had me in positions I didnt think I could get into again. It was HOT!!!. I have come to the conclusion that everytime I wear Woodland Man with cops this happens. Me and the hubby will be testing my theory again tonight. :D