Where Do I Start?

Well, phero friends....I am expecting my first order to arrive next week. I am SOOO excited! And I am going to do a lot of testing on each of the items I got, but I wanted to ask your opinion on which ones you think might be BEST to try out FIRST based on what I am hoping to accomplish.

I don't want to go into a lot of detail, but I am basically trying to get someone that I was seeing to open up and be honest with me and himself. He decided kind of randomly that he thought we should just be friends. I think I know why, and with the way I know him, I don't believe the reasons he did give me. I hate being vague, but I don't feel super comfortable divulging the whys or the circumstances in public forum that just anyone can read. Hopefully, you guys can give me some phero advice anyway.

Ultimately, I believe he still has feelings for me. And I think he is pulling back due to other circumstances. But regardless, I really wish he'd just talk to me about it. And because I also know him well enough to know he has probably talked himself into believing that he knows what is best for me.

That being said, after lots of reading of reviews, etc., I thought that either Perfect Match or Gotcha might be a good place to start. I did order Gotcha UN from the Pherotine sale, but did not get any Perfect Match yet. Because Gotcha sounded more like something that would help him potentially break through his own doubts, too, I led with that when ordering. Do you guys think that is a good place to start?

We still see each other weekly in a professional setting, though I do have the opportunity to talk to him face to face privately at times. I also saw that some of you wear Gotcha to work, so I was hoping it wouldn't be over the top to wear it when I see him there.

On another note, I also ordered LAM, BAM, Rocket Fuel, Sheer Essence and Sexology. One of my questions is in regards to adding the Sheer Essence to the Gotcha if I was going to see him privately. OR would it be better to try one of the other blends in a more private setting? I was a little scared to go EoW all the way, and especially since Gotcha already has some cops in it.

Everything else I got to test out and try if and when things came back together with him....OOOORR should it not pan out, well, then I will try them on the next person who I deem worthy. ;)

I look forward to hearing your advice!

Well to quote the Potion Master; "don't salt the food before you taste it, baby!" Try each phero / blend on its own before you start mixing & matching. Of course, if you do the "pheromone police" aren't going to show up & arrest you, BUT you may not be able to truly gauge how something works if you start mixing & matching right off the bat.

Thanks, ladies. Knowing him the way I do, and the way the Gotcha is said to work, I think it will be a good one. And yes, I will definitely try it as a stand alone for a bit before adding anything. Has anyone ever had any BAD experiences with Gotcha? If he doesn't react at all, I can deal with that. But I don't want to push him away with something, either. I read the entire Gotcha review thread and didn't remember seeing and bad experiences, but just wondered. No reaction is ok. A bad one is something I would rather avoid. In reading the descriptions of each ingredient, I don't THINK anything in it would be something he would be turned off by....but you never know until you try, I guess.

Try each phero / blend on its own before you start mixing & matching. Of course, if you do the "pheromone police" aren't going to show up & arrest you, ...

Beccah - tell her the truth. Yes, the pheromone police DO come and arrest you. Perp walk you out in front of everyone. Naked. Very embarrassing. No warrant necessary. No bail granted. Just bad. :lol:

Yes - try one at a time at first, have fun, and good luck!

Beccah - tell her the truth. Yes, the pheromone police DO come and arrest you. Perp walk you out in front of everyone. Naked. Very embarrassing. No warrant necessary. No bail granted. Just bad. :lol:

Yes - try one at a time at first, have fun, and good luck!

:lol: BUSTED!!

You've got some good advice already. I'll just add in, have patience. if you're feeling like you want fast results, you probably want to start out easy. Get a little notebook, a note down how much you apply. it could take a few tries before you get it right. some hits are subtle some more obvious. I say put it on,note how much you apply, then forget about it. Just be yourself. Try not to OD starting out. just have fun with it.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks, ladies. Knowing him the way I do, and the way the Gotcha is said to work, I think it will be a good one. And yes, I will definitely try it as a stand alone for a bit before adding anything. Has anyone ever had any BAD experiences with Gotcha? If he doesn't react at all, I can deal with that. But I don't want to push him away with something, either. I read the entire Gotcha review thread and didn't remember seeing and bad experiences, but just wondered. No reaction is ok. A bad one is something I would rather avoid. In reading the descriptions of each ingredient, I don't THINK anything in it would be something he would be turned off by....but you never know until you try, I guess.

I've gone through more bottles of Gotcha than any other phero. it's my #1 choice....when in doubt I always choose it because I have never had a negative experience with it. That could just be because it suits me or because it is the all around perfect friendly, flirty and romantic elixir. Hard to say...

I think you should go straight up Gotcha for when you see him at work AND privately. I do add extra cops to Gotcha at times but I really don't even think it's necessary, Generally I add cops if it happens to be in the perfume I want to wear that day. Which is a lot of my perfumes because....I am a bit of a ho. :Emoticons0424: ...and I have a deal with the Phero Police...so what happened to QG won't happen to me.

I just got an email notification that my order will be here TODAY!! I am SO excited!! I'm going to try Gotcha at home tonight just to see if I get any self effects and play around with it. Then tomorrow I will wear it out and see what happens. :D I ordered the UN from the Pherotine sale, so any suggestions on first application?? I have lots of essential oils that I can use as cover scents.

Thanks guys, you're the best! And I will try to steer clear of the Phero-police... unless they are hot and single...then maybe a visit wouldn't be so bad. ;)

Holy cow! I popped open the MRF and LAM just to smell them....I got spicy brown sugar LAM.... they got on my fingers a little and I can't stop sniffing them! The scent is AMAZING! I can't wait to experiment with them after I give the Gotcha a test run!

And I will try to steer clear of the Phero-police... unless they are hot and single...then maybe a visit wouldn't be so bad. ;)

lol yeah! And they come with their own handcuffs...

That's when you break out the Sexpionage... :Emoticons0424:

Edited by Witty Kitty

I didn't get to try it yesterday, but did put the Gotcha! on today. I haven't noticed any selfies or hits as of yet. I only put on about 3 small drops...two on torso and one in my cleavage...then I used my wrists to rub it around. I put a spray scent I already had on all those application points, as well.

Do you think I need more? I know that more is not always more, and it will take some testing, but is three drops enough? This is the UN sample with a dropper, not the small vial. I got it from the Pherotine sale on Etsy.

Thanks!

I think 2-3 drops is fine to start with. That's what I usually do with the dropper bottles.

Ok. Thanks. I will give it the night...seeing several friends this evening and see if I get anything. It's tough because it SEEMS like such a small amount.

Well, I got nothing tonight...no selfies, nothing out of the ordinary at all. :/ Do I up the amount next time? Or try this amount again and see if anything happens before upping it. I was around a variety of people, so I figured at least SOMEONE would react if it was reaching at all and if I had the right amount. I really want this one to work for me. I will give it a few more days of trial before trying anything new. I am really excited about trying MRF, too. I was hoping to see SOME effect from Gotcha before trying it on my primary target so I would know that I was going with the right amount when I wear it near him.

Well, I got nothing tonight...no selfies, nothing out of the ordinary at all. :/ Do I up the amount next time? Or try this amount again and see if anything happens before upping it. I was around a variety of people, so I figured at least SOMEONE would react if it was reaching at all and if I had the right amount. I really want this one to work for me. I will give it a few more days of trial before trying anything new. I am really excited about trying MRF, too. I was hoping to see SOME effect from Gotcha before trying it on my primary target so I would know that I was going with the right amount when I wear it near him.

Some people don't get the selfies....they are what I term "non-responders".....they only get effects if the pheros are on someone else......know what I mean?

And Gotcha may not have given you reactions because it may have been the wrong testing group. Maybe it was the wrong environment....for instance, a work environment is not always the best place to test a sexual blend (like LAM). I know you were testing Gotcha, but just sayin'....it is an attraction blend.

In addition, and please don't take this in a negative way, but maybe nobody in the group was attracted to you to begin with....... Pheros will not make someone who is not attracted to you ( in some way) react to you......pheromones do not CREATE, they only ENHANCE. Gotcha is an attraction formula, plain and simple.

And with your primary target, you may need to wear it with him more than once to get the dosage that works for you and him.....if it doesn't, don't get discouraged!! Not all blends work with all targets!! Some people are more sensitive to certain ingredients.....I am sure there will be blends here that work for you!

Just FYI.....In a large group of people, I would go with something more like Open Windows, Super Sexy, Cougar, or something like that. Just my personal opinion.....choose the blend that is appropriate for the testing ground.

Edited by Dolly

Some people don't get the selfies....they are what I term "non-responders".....they only get effects if the pheros are on someone else......know what I mean?

And Gotcha may not have given you reactions because it may have been the wrong testing group. Maybe it was the wrong environment....for instance, a work environment is not always the best place to test a sexual blend (like LAM). I know you were testing Gotcha, but just sayin'....it is an attraction blend.

In addition, and please don't take this in a negative way, but maybe nobody in the group was attracted to you to begin with....... Pheros will not make someone who is not attracted to you ( in some way) react to you......pheromones do not CREATE, they only ENHANCE. Gotcha is an attraction formula, plain and simple.

And with your primary target, you may need to wear it with him more than once to get the dosage that works for you and him.....if it doesn't, don't get discouraged!! Not all blends work with all targets!! Some people are more sensitive to certain ingredients.....I am sure there will be blends here that work for you!

Just FYI.....In a large group of people, I would go with something more like Open Windows, Super Sexy, Cougar, or something like that. Just my personal opinion.....choose the blend that is appropriate for the testing ground.

No worries...I don't get offended or get my feelings hurt easily...so yes, I realize no one in the group might have been attracted to me. I am so in love with the scent of MRF that I really want to give that a go next and then try Gotcha again in a different setting for sure. I'm not discouraged yet....I am just impatient...lol....which I know doesn't bode well for testing. I appreciate your advice!

skip the wand.

Turn the vial over on your fingertip and use your finger to draw stripes on your skin. That's how I do it!

Keep trying! You'll find something that works with your chemistry, promise!

Thanks!

So have you guys seen where people experience being way too emotional with Gotcha!? I'm not sure if the times I have worn it have just been bad days (that is what I was chalking it up to) but today I tried it again, in a SMALL amount...not even a full drop on my chest and another about half a drop on my abdomen, but I felt emotional again...

Now...I say this with the caveat that I have a lot going on right now, so it could just be a coincidence, but it seem that the days I have worn Gotcha! have been worse than the others this week.

The two days I wore MRF, I didn't feel that way.

I REALLY want Gotcha! to work for me, and I will give it another shot .... but I just wondered if this was even remotely common. Thanks!

So have you guys seen where people experience being way too emotional with Gotcha!? I'm not sure if the times I have worn it have just been bad days (that is what I was chalking it up to) but today I tried it again, in a SMALL amount...not even a full drop on my chest and another about half a drop on my abdomen, but I felt emotional again...

Now...I say this with the caveat that I have a lot going on right now, so it could just be a coincidence, but it seem that the days I have worn Gotcha! have been worse than the others this week.

The two days I wore MRF, I didn't feel that way.

I REALLY want Gotcha! to work for me, and I will give it another shot .... but I just wondered if this was even remotely common. Thanks!

Yes, right here. I've posted a bit on this. Previously on the review thread, I think.

So, based on my past experiences with it I have a few "Gotcha" rules for myself. Maybe it will help you.

· Do not OD. A Gotcha OD, for me, *I become hypersensitive and maybe, weepy.

· Do not wear at PMS or actual flow time. For same reasons noted above.

· Do not wear more than 2 days in a row (even that might be a bit much at times). Again see *

· Do not wear at anytime I might feel exceptionally vulnerable,upset, saddend or highly stressed/frustrated. Again see *

Now, I have to say. I love Gotcha (at the right times). In my experiences with Pheros it has been one of the most powerfully hitting. Again, at the right time.

I say, take a break, and if all things are going better and other timing is right try again. Maybe in a week or two. A break and a fresh, amply timed start could be all you need. Just remember to start small.

Try a "stronger" confident,feminine blend in the meantime, like LFM. I noticed you tried SS4W. If you are stressed go for the elevating, serenity of Open Windows, or the relaxing security blanket of Balm Bomb.

All the blends are different, you'll find that they'll require different dosages etc. They will elicit different responses in both yourself and others.

Edited by StacyK

Yes, right here. I've posted a bit on this. Previously on the review thread, I think.

So, based on my past experiences with it I have a few "Gotcha" rules for myself. Maybe it will help you.

· Do not OD. A Gotcha OD, for me, *I become hypersensitive and maybe, weepy.

· Do not wear at PMS or actual flow time. For same reasons noted above.

· Do not wear more than 2 days in a row (even that might be a bit much at times). Again see *

· Do not wear at anytime I might feel exceptionally vulnerable,upset, saddend or highly stressed/frustrated. Again see *

Now, I have to say. I love Gotcha (at the right times). In my experiences with Pheros it has been one of the most powerfully hitting. Again, at the right time.

I say, take a break, and if all things are going better and other timing is right try again. Maybe in a week or two. A break and a fresh, amply timed start could be all you need. Just remember to start small.

Try a "stronger" confident,feminine blend in the meantime, like LFM. I noticed you tried SS4W. If you are stressed go for the elevating, serenity of Open Windows, or the relaxing security blanket of Balm Bomb.

All the blends are different, you'll find that they'll require different dosages etc. They will elicit different responses in both yourself and others.

Well, that helps. I am only in week 2 of my cycle so not PMSing or flowing, but like I said, I have some stuff that could have tipped me, regardless. Even though I've gotten a good handle on things lately, which is why I thought the Gotcha! might be messing with me. I hope I can use it later, though...I've read so many great reviews. Thanks for your input. I have read through the Gotcha! thread, but it is SO long...a lot to remember. I probably should take a break altogether for at least a day. Then try again on Tuesday....with something different.

Edited by Tinkerbelle

I am pretty sure that Gotcha has a good dose of Est in it.....Est is secreted by pregnant females......could be making you more emotional. Try it at a different time in your cycle.

Try something different....go back to gotcha later.