How many drops of Phero?

I have been experimenting with my new unscented pheromones. If I want to add some to my perfumes how many drops do I use per bottle? If I have a 10 ml oil bottle how many drops do I add? I have Medium and Sands of the Nile I want to add some to. Do you also just add drops to your skin? How many drops to use right on the skin? I'm trying to find my sweet spot. Just wondering if there is a rule of thumb for all of this.

Try starting with 10 drops to a full bottle and go up if you feel you need more.

Start with 1-2 drops on your skin.

Take notes! :)

Thanks Mara! Appreciate it! I tried Super Sexy 4 women and it made me feel awesome. No hits yet but I just went shopping but boy I felt so confident. I used 2 drops.

Try starting with 10 drops to a full bottle and go up if you feel you need more.

Start with 1-2 drops on your skin.

Take notes! :)

Yes, really jot down you're application. Pheros, like make-up are a $$ investment. Knowing what you are doing, finding the sweet spot then being able to repeat that is key. Just have patience and remember different blends sometimes require different amounts would start out with the quantities Mara gave you and work your way around there.

And, another thing to note......if you start adding the stinky pheros that have a large load of cops, or start adding straight EoW to the perfume, start by adding ONLY 4-5 drops, shake it up, and let it sit overnight before adding more. EoW will sometimes "bloom" in a scent and can become overwhelming. Ask me how I know....... :Emoticons04280:

Edited by Dolly

Yes, really jot down you're application. Pheros, like make-up are a $$ investment. Knowing what you are doing, finding the sweet spot then being able to repeat that is key. Just have patience and remember different blends sometimes require different amounts would start out with the quantities Mara gave you and work your way around there.

And, another thing to note......if you start adding the stinky pheros that have a large load of cops, or start adding straight EoW to the perfume, start by adding ONLY 4-5 drops, shake it up, and let it sit overnight before adding more. EoW will sometimes "bloom" in a scent and can become overwhelming. As me how I know....... :Emoticons04280:

StacyK yes good advice. Dolly yeah cops is strong LOLOL!

Dolly yeah cops is strong LOLOL!

Yes, and the have a tendency to bloom over time in a bottle of scent.....

As me how I know.......

I use that line (although not with cops lol) all too often myself haha! :lol:

I use that line (although not with cops lol) all too often myself haha! :lol:

Yeah, me too......even though I misspelled "ASK".....was posting too early in the morning!

But yeah, when I give my son (who thinks he knows everything at just barely 18) some friendly "advice", he will look at me like this...... :rolleyes: .....and then I say....."ask me how I KNOW".... :go: ......he usually starts laughing at that point, or depending on the situation, is like this.... :blink:

And then I get the...."Mom, I can't even".....yeah, there you go!

Edited by Dolly