Moving a relationship past being stagnant

So I have been dating this guy who was at first separated, now divorced. We had an absolute ball when first getting together, then it seemed as if he needed more time to "sort things out" when his divorce was coming final. I'm the type of girl who when I sense you need space...I'm gone on a road trip (figuratively), but no matter how far I go, he always finds me. We start up again and we always have a great time together. We don't argue and generally make eachother happy.

Here's the thing, I am becoming wary of our just "dating" status. We have been dating for over 8 months and have not progressed to a relationship, although he was dating before me (very casually) while he was separated. He doesn't want to "label" it as anything, but says he doesn't want to date anyone else. I went on a date with someone else (who I have great chemistry with, but he does not make the best boyfriend) last week and lets just say we had a yummy time (making out etc.). Being honest, I told my guy (about the date, not the making out LOL). At first he seemed pissed, then he acted like everything was just fine...no sweat. So I didn't think much of telling him. Then it comes out this week on a date that he was FURIOUS that I went on a date...but WE ARE NOT IN A "Relationship"...

He says he cannot understand why i am not married because of my intelligence and physical appearance (I guess a women can't be pretty + intelligent AS WELL AS sane). I could not even believe that he had the GALL to even bring this up after dating me FOR EIGHT MONTHS. Here's the thing, he's very successful/powerful/influential... but even by his own admission, he doesn't date pretty girls (his brother and friends tease him about this as well). He says he sees us together, but just want it to develop "organically" without having "the talk"...In my mind, until we have the talk, we are not in a relationship period! He says he was committed to me in the very beginning (until I mentioned that I don't sleep with people outside of committed relationship).

Is there a pheromone or blend to get him past this ambivalence? I wore Cuddle Bunny on 1st date. Gotcha on next 6-8 dates. No pheromones for a while, and Popularity Potion on Valentines day (where he made the "you're so gorgeous...why aren't you married... statement). This week wore LACE when he admitted his anger over my other dates and seemed the most vulnerable and truthful. Here's the thing...WE ARE GREAT TOGETHER...Don't know if he's just scared or what?

• 1 month later...

I was thinking lately of maybe doing something like this. I don't have any TMI but it would be worth it to order it just for this!

TMI or True Confessions. I recommend, whichever you go with, wear it a couple of times first, not with him. To get a feel for it.

I didn't. He had to stop over my house via emergency and I was already wearing UN Popularity Potion. I would have washed this off if I had time because he usually reacts in a "hands off-she's too beautiful for me" fashion when I wear PP. He reacted sort of that way, not like the loveliness I get from him from Gotcha, CB or Lace. I have since put the breaks on our relationship because he will not commit. We have not talked in going on 2 weeks. He tried to communicate as if nothing had happened, I basically told him to come back when he's ready to commit. Stay tuned!

Edited by FlowerPower