Since I'm such a newbie idk if it'll let me post anything but I'm gonna try. :Emoticons04280:

I have a boring office job and one as an assistant director for the high school plays. We're gearing up to do a spring musical and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas what I should wear around the teens / my boss?

Our director can be sort of prickly at times, but she is very matter of fact and good with the kids - as long as she's not in a foul mood. Since I'm closer to their age (about a decade older) I would like to give off the approachable / fun vibe to the teens. The kind where you can talk to me about anything, but also have the ability to be respected and in charge if need be.

Usually I don't have a problem with that, but as it's a musical there will be A LOT more kids and it's going to be immensely stressful so I want it to be a good, bonding environment for everyone - including myself. It takes me awhile sometimes to warm up to people because I have major depression and I'm not one who enjoys crowds so I'm thinking I need something with very good self effects too. I shine with good self effects.

Plus, I just got a BUNCH of new pheros so I'm excited to try them out. I was thinking either Lumina / Open Windows / Levitation / maybe Mother's Little Helper would be good? I have only tried Open Windows with the fall kids (a smaller group) before, to decent success... I think? I'm not sure if I notice much of a difference With Open Windows honestly... maybe I'm using too much / not enough? It's hard to gauge it's effectiveness with all their different personalities and mood swings haha.

Any thoughts?!

Open Windows! I used to work as a makeup artist and this worked great wearing around my young/teen clients. This phero gives off a fun, approachable vibe which would be great with the teens, but would also put my manager who could be somewhat moody in a great mood!

I'd say Open Windows, Levitation, or Pop Potion. FYI, the amount of cops in Lumina is negligible. Very small amount. It's not a cop heavy blend. You can pretty much forget it's there.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I can't believe I never replied to this! It's been a few years now, but I have been kicking it with the Open Windows and then Lumina on performance nights. I'm really loving them both and the reactions they received. Especially with one of the boys - as he has depression as well and was rather rude to me for the first two plays we had together, but he's really warmed up since then and mellowed out - obviously not all my doing but I'm glad he's in a better place. However, I'm so low on both of them it's insane, need to put in another order with another spring show coming up!