Want to feel how Cougar makes you feel minus the sexual vibe

So I want to go for the Bombshell effect, but without the sexual aspect so that I can wear it to work. Not quite LFM, which is very DIVA on me, but not in a "Sunny" kind of way. Lace makes me feel feminine but it doesn't give me the "I know I look good" vibe. Popularity Potion is VERY close but, popularity potion makes me feel very Grace Kelly. I'm looking for more Pamela Anderson or Farrah Fawcett. I LOOVVE how Cougar makes me feel, but it is very sexual on me.

Can someone help? Mara? Bella? Dolly? Beccah? Would this mean more of a custom blend? Should I add Topper to Pop Potion??

Thank you!

Maybe Lumina or Audacious?

Audacious is too Alpha on me...shucks LFM can flip my bitch switch if I wear it too often LOL...I will look into Lumina, but does Lumina make you feel attractive like Cougar. Cougar makes me feel HOTT!!

Whatever you add Topper to will make it more social. If you add Topper to the more sexy pheros there'll be less gravitis in that [sex] direction.

I'm thinking SS4W. Have you tried that? IMO it's not quite "as much" as Cougar. It has a lighter "swing in your step" vibe.

Edited by StacyK

Open Windows. I wish I could recommend Lumina, but I've never noticed anything extraordinary from my usage. I think Open Windows & Cougar are the two phero blends that end up working for the most amount of people, though. Levitation is also a good bet if you like DHEAS.

I would group Popularity Potion, Cougar, Open Windows, Levitation, & Topper into the "popularity" category of phero blends. True, Open Windows has more of a "hands off" aspect to it, whereas Cougar is more likely to draw the men in. I don't think Cougar was really designed to be a social phero though, but it does have that nice aspect it to it. I can only speak to what my experiences have been, though.

Ok, I now have the Pallas w/ Lumina and I would like to report my first VERY INTERESTING experience with it:

Self effects- I would agree with the description that it is like Cougar lite in terms of selfies. There was a feeling like I was cute/looking good, wanting to wear clothes that showed my body/shape, but not quite the same "sexy" feeling that I get from Cougar.

Effects on other people - I did not see the "moth to a flame" response that I get from men that I usually get with Cougar, then too, I don't think i was in the best setting to test this. I did get the STRANGEST and most comical response from another woman though. This was the type of woman who wears heels to the grocery store, very expensive sunglasses, expensive handbag, very diva-fied, sexy and expensive at the same time. We were at the same salon this past Sat. I first noticed her out the corner of my eye, trying to get my attention. It felt like she wanted me to "notice" her. I promptly ignored her because I don't really have time for that LOL. Then she got up and literally sat around 5 feet from me, still trying to get my attention. This was SO WEIRD. I continued to ignore her. Then it was my turn to get my hair styled, and she got up and sat in the empty stylist chair next to mine!! It was totally strange!! It was like she wanted to be in my clique or wanted my approval or something. I want to see how more men respond to this. This isn't why I'm interested in Lumina...but I am curious.

Edited by FlowerPower

Self effects- I would agree with the description that it is like Cougar lite in terms of selfies. There was a felling like I was cute/looking good, wanting to wear clothes that showed my body/shape, but not quite the same "sexy" feeling that I get from Cougar.

So it seems like that's what you want, right? And if so I'm glad it's working for you in that way.

So it seems like that's what you want, right? And if so I'm glad it's working for you in that way.

It is what I want in terms of selfies. I haven't seen quite the response that I want from other people yet. It will be hard to put down my Cougar if I don't get that "shine/it girl" that Cougar gives me LOL...It will be fun experimenting :-)

Lumina is what landed me a competitive job during the interview process. I use it to 'stand out from the crowd' in a non-threatening way. Just seems to make people like me.

• 5 weeks later...

This one is still kind of a miss for me :-( I don't have the selfies like I did before. I feel like I have such a good arsenal, it's like I don't want to take this for a test drive around the men-folk LOL when I can wear my Cougar or Cuddle Bunny (even Lace). I LOVE the scent though...

Have you tried Popularity Potion? It kind of works for me that way. I get great selfies from it, and I still get tons of (kind of loud) attention from other people, men and women. I usually wear it with a little bit of cops, but it works like gangbusters for me for some reason. I don't find it has an overly sexual vibe, even when I wear it with cops. It gives me more of a, well, popular vibe. Lol. And I've found that dudes tend to have no qualms at all about telling me they think I'm gorgeous when I wear PP with a touch of cops.

I love Lumina, too. But for me, at least, it's a lot more subdued. It's what I wear when I'd rather be admired from afar than gregariously praised in an in-my-face kind of way.

Have you tried Popularity Potion? It kind of works for me that way. I get great selfies from it, and I still get tons of (kind of loud) attention from other people, men and women. I usually wear it with a little bit of cops, but it works like gangbusters for me for some reason. I don't find it has an overly sexual vibe, even when I wear it with cops. It gives me more of a, well, popular vibe. Lol. And I've found that dudes tend to have no qualms at all about telling me they think I'm gorgeous when I wear PP with a touch of cops.

I love Lumina, too. But for me, at least, it's a lot more subdued. It's what I wear when I'd rather be admired from afar than gregariously praised in an in-my-face kind of way.

Hi Eggers :-) I love Popularity Potion, it seems to make others think I''m absolutely great and yes gorgeous and seems to make snooty people less snooty LOL...but unfortunately I get very little selfies from this.

Wore Pop Potion again today, 2 sprays of the UN to my trunk. Got some great selfies today which I don't usually get with PP, maybe it's because I usually wear a scented version hmmm (still not the feeling I was looking for, but I'm determined to find it. Actually LACE comes close now that I think about it, maybe if I add some cops?)...Well this one (PP) is always a winner for reactions from other people.:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, today I test drove Lumina around other people. I had only done that in a limited setting (salon) before. I wore it many places today, work, train, bus, store. I have to say, I do like how this one made me feel. I had that "I'm cute" feeling all day...and the men certainly thought I was cute. It also made me want to go out for "Happy Hour"...It was very, "I look cute...lets go out for cocktails...and have a little fun" vibe. Not as much as Cougar which makes me think i'm John Travolta in Staying Alive LOL...but in a "I need to go find the chicest bar in this town" way. There was some DIHL's with this one too.

• 8 months later...

Ok, today I test drove Lumina around other people. I had only done that in a limited setting (salon) before. I wore it many places today, work, train, bus, store. I have to say, I do like how this one made me feel. I had that "I'm cute" feeling all day...and the men certainly thought I was cute. It also made me want to go out for "Happy Hour"...It was very, "I look cute...lets go out for cocktails...and have a little fun" vibe. Not as much as Cougar which makes me think i'm John Travolta in Staying Alive LOL...but in a "I need to go find the chicest bar in this town" way. There was some DIHL's with this one too.

I just read my last review of Lumina. Maybe I'll take this puppy out for a spin again this week.

FlowerPower, just wondering, what combo was the one that did what you wanted it to do? I have great results with Pallas and also the UN Lumina. Have you tried it with a little Topper or DHEAS?