Major Etsy Update this Week

Potion Master

Have a peruse over on our Etsy site - I just finished adding the latest WAX MELT Clamshells, a TON of new THREEBIE sets (in the Specials section) and added months of PRIVATE EDITIONS that weren't yet posted.

I'm going to add more B&B next week and some jewelry too. Keep an eye over there for exciting offerings! :D

• 2 years later...

FYI, on Etsy/temp website, Adam's Nectar doesn't show in the "Men's Limited Edition" section, it's in the "Limited Edition" section. I know us ladies will look thru everything, but the men's section shouldn't be without that gem!  

Not sure to whom to direct this, @LP Store? @Potion Master?

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

FYI, on Etsy/temp website, Adam's Nectar doesn't show in the "Men's Limited Edition" section, it's in the "Limited Edition" section. I know us ladies will look thru everything, but the men's section shouldn't be without that gem!  

Not sure to whom to direct this, @LP Store? @Potion Master?

Thank you, Sweetie! I fixed it! ❤️

I am currently programming the brand new NEW site and going back and forth between every channel, so things are getting a big makeover all over. Perfect timing to let me know where there are errors. SEND ME ALL DA ERRORS!

This is a good time, over the next week, to check the GGG section too, and see what's almost sold out.

xoxox

19 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

This is a good time, over the next week, to check the GGG section too, and see what's almost sold out.

xoxox

I currently have Prisma on the back of one hand and Latica on the other.