decant circle

Calistic

OK, for those of you who did (as well as those who didn't) read my post about a "share" program of oils. The discussion has been moved to this forum upon request. so I will repost info.

I am looking to try a bunch of different Unscented Pheromone Blends, but since i want to try so many I want to start a sharing program. My plan is to split bottles into drams (1/8) bottles and small sample bottles, but i also have other containers if someone wishes for something specific. it should be around $16 for a dram and $3 for a sample, but these are just estimated figures right now, I should have actual figures very soon, but these are around what it would be.

I think this will be a great way to try lots of different products and see what works without spending all my money I make this year.

I am open to trying other things (including scented products) I am also not limited to women's blends, I would have interest in men's blends as well.

These are the Unscented products I was looking at

INTELLECTUAL WOMAN

BLATANT INVITATION

COUGAR POTION

CUDDLE BUNNY

TRUE CONFESSIONS

DROP YOUR GUARD

SOULMATE

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

POPULARITY POTION

DOMINANCE POTION

Any questions, comments, thoughts or people wishing to participate let me know. and i am sure there will be more info to come.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a great idea! Two questions: You say $16 a dram, $3 a sample. How much is a sample? 1/32 oz? 1/64? Less? Ok. Question #2: Can we pick 'n' choose what we want or will we need to buy the whole set? I know, I know - it's still in the planning stages. Let's hope others are interested!

Edited by court jester

I think it's a great idea! Two questions: You say $16 a dram, $3 a sample. How much is a sample? 1/32 oz? 1/64? Less? Ok. Question #2: Can we pick 'n' choose what we want or will we need to buy the whole set? I know, I know - it's still in the planning stages. Let's hope others are interested!

You can pick and choose whatever, as many or as few as you want. As for the sample sizes. the sample bottles I have are the standard sized sample bottles. i am not sure what the amount is off hand. I believe they are 1ml, but I will check for sure tommrow.

Just popping my head in - the bottles are $40 each (well, $39.95), and are 10 mLs each, so 1ml would be $4 each. No?

Ooohhh! Doing math is so much easier when one has all the info :thbf54f4bf:

Ooohhh! Doing math is so much easier when one has all the info :thbf54f4bf:

lol.. math is never easy for me.

Ok, the sample sizes I have include the applicator and taking into account the space that takes up they are .6 ml (1/56 oz) so the prices I have listed are correct. it will be

$3 for a sample size (.6ml)

$15 for a dram (4ml)

if you are looking for another size or anything like that feel free to ask. I am sure I can come up with whatever.

Edited for sizes:

I'd be down for

Dram: Swimming with the Sharks,

Sample: Blatant Invitation,

Dram: Soulmate...

I've got to be sure the est in Blatant isn't too loud, before I get more...\

Thx!

Edited by katz

I'd be down for Swimming with the Sharks, Blatant Invitation, and Soulmate...

Sure thing, those three sound great to me as well (especially swimming with the Sharks). I am hoping to place an order within the next two weeks. So, if you want me to add you to my list for all or any of the above just let me know what size you are looking at. The michigan renaissance festival starts soon and i figure that is the perfect time to test some of these out.

More Info for everyone: I figured I would collect money closer to time of ordering, but will take payment any time before that as well. Payments through paypal will probably be the easiest for everyone, but if you can't or don't want to use paypal we can do it however you want.

I will be on Vacation from Aug 5-7th (it's my birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me.....) so will not have access to the computer for that time. I will try to answer everything the night of the 4th and will answer all unanswered questions when i get back on the 8th. Just a warning ahead of time so no one thinks I am ignoring them lol.

Could I be put on the list for Intellectual Woman, Cougar Potion, True Confessions, Dominance Potion and Soulmate? All $3 samples. If I find anything else of interest, I'll let you know!

Could I be put on the list for Intellectual Woman, Cougar Potion, True Confessions, Dominance Potion and Soulmate? All $3 samples. If I find anything else of interest, I'll let you know!

Check. added you to the list

If they are for sure 3 for samples, I would be interested in:

SOULMATE

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

POPULARITY POTION

DOMINANCE POTION

I thought about other ones too,but for stuff such as true confessions, I'll probable want a bottle lol, hope it doesn't run out soon!

If they are for sure 3 for samples, I would be interested in:

SOULMATE

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

POPULARITY POTION

DOMINANCE POTION

I thought about other ones too,but for stuff such as true confessions, I'll probable want a bottle lol, hope it doesn't run out soon!

They are for sure $3. I will add you to the list. I agree about the true confessions, I know I will be reserving myself at least a dram of this just to start off with, and i am guessing I will love it and then buy more. But if you decide you want to try anything else just let me know.

kk!!

They are for sure $3. I will add you to the list. I agree about the true confessions, I know I will be reserving myself at least a dram of this just to start off with, and i am guessing I will love it and then buy more. But if you decide you want to try anything else just let me know.

Hey there...

Hows about adding me for some sample sizes ($3.00) uh huh

I'll have the following if possible

Popularity

Intellectual Woman

Swimming with the sharks

forgot to add: Drop your Guard

Thank ya much

djacquelyn :w00t:

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hey there...

Popularity

Intellectual Woman

Swimming with the sharks

Thank ya much

djacquelyn :w00t:

I got you added.

I wants samples of:

INTELLECTUAL WOMAN

BLATANT INVITATION

COUGAR POTION

TRUE CONFESSIONS

DROP YOUR GUARD

SOULMATE

POPULARITY POTION

And I'm in The Netherlands

Thanks for doing this!!!

I added you to the list as well. the netherlands huh, that is very cool it's always interesting to see how widespead the internet actually is. Since the extra cost in shipping it would be great if you could if you could send $1 or $2 extra, if not don't worry about it though, i got you covered.

Hi it's me again!

Could I add Popularity Potion & Blatant Invitation to my list? (says the person with less than $2 in her paypal account....)

thanks!

Ok, I think i got everyone. here is the recap so far.

Katz 2 Drams 1 sample $33.00

Court Jester 7 samples $21.00

Ivy Fiddlefox 4 samples $12.00

DJacqueslynstew 4 samples $12.00

Concupiscentia 7 samples $21.00 Plus extra shipping = $23

Carrie 4 samples $12.00

I already have a great list started. I am very excited that this is going off so well. The end of this week (friday or saturday) I will have more info about when i am placing orders and other details

Edited by Calistic

Ok, I think i got everyone. here is the recap so far.

Katz 2 Drams 1 sample $33.00

Court Jester 7 samples $21.00

Ivy Fiddlefox 4 samples $12.00

DJacqueslynstew 4 samples $12.00

Concupiscentia 7 samples $21.00 Plus extra shipping $23

Carrie 4 (I guessed samples, but let me know if it is otherwise) $21.00

I already have a great list started. I am very excited that this is going off so well. The end of this week (friday or saturday) I will have more info about when i am placing orders and other details

yes, mine was 4 samples - so I think you meant to type 12, not $21.00?

Can I have unscented Cuddle Bunny instead of Drop Your Guard?

I got both in scented variety today and don't like the scent of CB but really like the scent of Synchronicity.

I switched that for you.

Ok here is what i have left from the lists that i have started.

1 ml Popularity Potion

2 ml Soulmate

3 ml Swimming with the sharks

5 ml Blatant invitation

7 ml cougar

6 ml Intellectual Women

6 ml Intellectual Man

6 ml True Confessions

7 ml Domanance

8 ml Drop your guard

7 ml Cuddle bunny

I will be ordering the following at the end of next week (regardless if anyone else signs up). Popularity Potion, Soulmates, and Swimming with the Sharks. But i am also hoping to order a couple of others as well. So if you have yet to sign up, now is the time (especially the above three)

As for those of you who are already signed up, I will be letting you all know how I am going to do payments and shipping very soon (hopefully by tommrow)

heya, still checkig up on this, will we be able to wait around next weekend to pay? just wanted to know so I can know if i can go ahead and make my next perfume order XD I have a list to check off

Yeah, I am looking to collect some money at the end of next week (friday/sat ish) but if it takes a little longer that is ok too.

Hey there...

Popularity

Intellectual Woman

Swimming with the sharks

Thank ya much

djacquelyn :happybirthday:

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you could add $3 sample of Blatant Invitation to my order. Brings me to a total of $15.00

Much appreciated Lady

djacquelyn

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you could add $3 sample of Blatant Invitation to my order. Brings me to a total of $15.00

Much appreciated Lady

djacquelyn

I added yours

and Katz I changed yours all to sample sizes

Ok... Update and info as promised. Sorry it is kinda long

All blends will be ordered regardless of amount of people signed up by the end of this month. That means everyone that has signed up (as long as i get money from you lol) will receive their order before or around the end of the month.

If anyone else wants to sign up let me know I still have lots of room. Also, if anyone has any ideas of Scented blends they would like to see be added to the list, Let me know and I will see if I can get up enough interest to add them as well.

Ok now for money stuff... The best and fastest way seems to be through paypal. those of you who are paying through Paypal, please let me know who you are on here note so i know that you paid. Feel free to send whenever you can or you can E-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice

Paypal E-mail: Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

If you want to pay in some other way or have any other questions Please e-mail me Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

Here is everyone's sumary. Check it and let me know if there is something wrong or want to add something. Also, I would appreciate if you live outside of the US that you chip in $1 or $2 extra to pay for shipping.

Ivy_fiddlefox $12

• Swimming with the Sharks
  • Popularity Potion
  • Soulmates
  • Dominance

Katz $9

• Swimming with the sharks
  • Blatant Invitation
  • Soulmates

Carrie $12

• Blatant Invitation
  • Popularity Potion
  • True Confessions
  • Cuddle Bunny

DJacquelynstew $15

• Blatant Invitation
  • Popularity Potion
  • Intellectual Woman
  • Drop your guard

Concupiscentia $23 after shipping

• Blatant Invitation
  • Cougar potion
  • Popularity potion
  • Soulmate
  • Intellectual woman
  • True Confessions
  • Cuddle bunny

Court Jester $21

• Blatant Invitation
  • Cougar
  • Popularity Potion
  • Soulmates
  • Intellectual woman
  • True Confessions
  • Dominance

Due to me only working for my parents business right now, and not being able to get very much work this week due to someone being sick. It will be hard for me to pay this week and and I might have to wait until next... that ok?

That is not a problem at all. I know how things are when money is tight.

Ok... Update and info as promised. Sorry it is kinda long

All blends will be ordered regardless of amount of people signed up by the end of this month. That means everyone that has signed up (as long as i get money from you lol) will receive their order before or around the end of the month.

If anyone else wants to sign up let me know I still have lots of room. Also, if anyone has any ideas of Scented blends they would like to see be added to the list, Let me know and I will see if I can get up enough interest to add them as well.

Ok now for money stuff... The best and fastest way seems to be through paypal. those of you who are paying through Paypal, please let me know who you are on here note so i know that you paid. Feel free to send whenever you can or you can E-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice

Paypal E-mail: Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

If you want to pay in some other way or have any other questions Please e-mail me Paige@WiddershinOnline.com

Here is everyone's sumary. Check it and let me know if there is something wrong or want to add something. Also, I would appreciate if you live outside of the US that you chip in $1 or $2 extra to pay for shipping.

Ivy_fiddlefox $12

• Swimming with the Sharks
  • Popularity Potion
  • Soulmates
  • Dominance

Katz $9

• Blatant Invitation
  • Soulmates

Carrie $12

• Blatant Invitation
  • Popularity Potion
  • True Confessions
  • Cuddle Bunny

DJacquelynstew $15

• Blatant Invitation
  • Popularity Potion
  • Intellectual Woman
  • Drop your guard

Concupiscentia $23 after shipping

• Blatant Invitation
  • Cougar potion
  • Popularity potion
  • Soulmate
  • Intellectual woman
  • True Confessions
  • Cuddle bunny

Court Jester $21

• Blatant Invitation
  • Cougar
  • Popularity Potion
  • Soulmates
  • Intellectual woman
  • True Confessions
  • Dominance

Hey there,

I can pay by pay pal like immediately...can you get my email from Mara and send me a paypal invoice?

thanks so much

djacquelyn

Hey there,

I can pay by pay pal like immediately...can you get my email from Mara and send me a paypal invoice?

thanks so much

djacquelyn

You can just pay her directly without an invoice, djac - log in to your Paypal account and click on Send Money - it's simple from there.

(just sent you payment, Calistic)

You can just pay her directly without an invoice, djac - log in to your Paypal account and click on Send Money - it's simple from there.

(just sent you payment, Calistic)

Received your payment, thanks a ton.. I will keep you (and everyone else) updated on what is going on.