So confused, need some help :)

Hello all of you beautiful people!! So I'm just a little confused on the pheromones. I've never tried any, but would like to get some unscented LFM just based on the overall effect. I'd also like to get another fragrance (I already have Sugered Egyptian Musk). My question is this - how should I apply the pheromones? Do I apply the LFM first and then a fragrance on top of it or vice versa? Also, how much do I use? I am one of those shameless perfume whores.....I spray my fragrance all over my body :) There is so much to learn about pheromones, so I want to take it slow and just start with the basics instead of jumping into scented pheromones, copulins....all that jazz.

If I am using an unscented pheromone in the oil base, I just roll it on and then roll my fragrance of choice on top and smoosh it together a little bit with my arms.

If I am using an alcohol based unscented phero, or one of the alcohol/oil blends, I usually apply the perfume first and then spray the phero over the same region.

Really, I don't think it matters much so long as the pheromone formula isn't heavy on copulins (La Femme Mystere is not a heavy copulin formula). I only use oil-based copulin-enhanced products (e.g pherogirl or the OCCOs) and only apply them to my lower torso and thighs. Then I put whatever pheromone blend on my upper body/arms.

I agree providing you are using oil with oil or spray with spray. However if you are using a spray Phero, followed by an oil perfume I prefer to wear them side by side as I really do feel like the oil smothers the spray and alters diffusion. Just my own quirk learned from many years of vigorous testing.