New Releases for APRIL 2017 - PEs and First Friday too!

I only WISH I could teleport over there so I could go to the Psychic Faire. I'm an empath, and other empaths tend to read me easily (let me just say I've had previous experiences). Why does everything awesome have to be on the West Coast?! Except New York Comic Con. But other than that I live in a state famous for nuclear power plants.

Really, really curious about the notes in Embla. I'm a bit obsessed with runes and mystical symbols.

I feel you here on the East Coast, and as a Empath. I've been looking for years to find a mentor but haven't had any luck. I am currently working with a Hypnotherapist and she's awesome! Baby steps! I'd love to ask you a million more questions but this is NOT the right place (sorry Mara)

The Peach is a must, and the Cherry Blossom musk...and I'm way behind so I better go read the descriptions now ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month, since there is only one scent for men and one unisex scent, I think you'd just have to order those particular trial vials if you only want the men's ones.So those particular scents are: Attis and Tiresias. However you can order the Men's sampler and Unisex sampler for Pherotine from this page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Pherotine2017Sets/

And you can also buy the Best-Selling Fragrance Sampler for Men if you haven't done so previously. It's available on this page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Could I reserve another cotton candy peach shampoo bar and a Lady Macbeth? :funny_ladybird:

You got it, thank you!

I would love the Smoked Ham if it is still available!

DG, thank you, Please send an email to CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com and ask for an invoice when you are ready. :)

Can I reserve another Lady MacBeth?

Yes, Dear! :)

Shampoo bars?? How did I miss this? PM, what's in them, and what flavors do they come in- just the cotton candy peach for now?

Hi Tyvey! So far I have made the CC Peach using the pretty molds, and I did a hand cut loaf in a scent akin to Petals of Silk - these bars weigh around 5 oz for $5.50 each.

Ingredients:

Vegetable based glycerin soap base, free from the surfactant Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Made with Soothing Aloe Vera and containing Conditioning Additives. Excellent Lather. Good moisturizing from a very high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel. Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 7 – Conditioning Additive, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate

sounds wonderful- thank you. last question- can it be used as a regular soap too, not just shampoo? Apologies if this was already answered elsewhere but it's not turning up for me......

It's very creamy rich lather, right Luna?

Absolutely! I'm still figuring out how best to distribute it through mah hairz, but like I said in my review even just to use this as a soap it's like the creamiest body wash you could think of.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any bottles left of Sydney's Embla? Whichever version was in the itty sampler... :)

Hi Bella,

Version 1 was in the sampler and I have 3 or 4 bottles left.

And 3 bottles of v2.

Thanks!