Anti-Piggy 2017 w/Mega Watt

AD-Anti-Piggy2017_1.jpg

APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, foretelling spells.
BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
SPEARMINT ~ Stimulates, energizes and uplifts. Love, purification, healing, psychism, creativity. Protects the home.

• 2 weeks later...

I compared this with the bottle I've had for a few years now and it's the same overall refreshing fruitiness, although there seems to be more apple in the older version. The new version strikes a true balance between all the notes, I think, although the drydown is pretty much the same. I think this take on Anti-Piggy is useful on several levels: for focus and energy, for curbing the urge to snack when you don't need to, for putting yourself in a better mood, for feeling refreshed on a hot day, for smelling yummy.

So if you're into any of those things, I recommend it! :thumbup:

This is sooooo yummy. One of my very favorite LP bananas. The apple definitely reads as a grannysmith to me. I did not notice it had mega-watt, which I don't really have a handle on. I put it on at night and it made me feel like it was sunny daytime and I had slept well and I was full of vim and vigor.

My package came today, and the timing was perfect. I cannot stay out of the kitchen tonight. So I put on a little Anti-Piggy to stop the munchies. It did indeed! And that's just the bonus on top of the wonderful scent. I'm a fan of LP's apple notes, and this is one of the best. It is tart and bright, smoothed by the banana. But the spearmint. Gah!!! I typically don't care much for mints in my fregrandes, but this is enthralling. I can't get enough of it. It is so fresh and almost adds a sort of masculinity to this. Overall, very energizing scent, and it does the trick!

I put this on just after eating so I can't speak to the intent portion of this potion but the smell is great. While wet I swore I was smelling dirt, as in fresh earth. I'm pretty sure that was actually Apple but it read very earthy. After that dies down I enjoy it very much. It's definitely Apple forward. The banana adds a smoothness that otherwise would not be there and a bit of sweetness. The mint is there too, not really at the back but maybe off to the side. The combination of creamy sweet banana and fresh spearmint is almost confusing to my nose but only to the point that it makes me compulsively sniff my wrist a lot. I like that. Most of my favorite LPs ever start like this. What a great reminder that Mara is a master perfumer. This shouldn't make sense, maybe doesn't even make sense, but it WORKS. It's pretty wonderful.

Wait!! This scent helps you to stop snacking???!!! Hold the presses. I didn't know that...although I've only been on this forum for a year. I think I may have to order some :Emoticons10311:

In my experience, it helps with preventing you from snacking when you don't need to; like if I want a snack and it's a couple hours till dinnertime, or if I want a snack at night when I know it's too late to be eating anything, that's when using Anti-Piggy helps me to ignore that kind of intrusive craving.

Oh Halo, you actually explained this the way I experience this too. When I wear it, my mind is constantly trying to make sense of it because I think it thinks it should not work and I also huff my wrists constantly when I wear this, probably because I am trying to figure out why and how it works together so well. It is full of apple, which I thought I didn't really like all that much, but Mara and LPMP has proven that wrong (should have figured this would happen lol!). The apple is bright and green for sure. At first I actually thought I hated it but that was for a brief moment because then I smelled the banana. It is the sweet to this and it is yummy! I love banana scents and it adds this smoothness to this or like others have said, creaminess. The spearmint is sort of just hanging out around the other two scents. It's very subtle but it's there. To me, the spearmint works extremely well with Mega Watt. It adds to the alertness that Mega Watt provides. So happy I got a FB of this one. As far as helping me with my extra snacking, I am not sure it has helped or not. I haven't really paid any attention but I am going to start.

I'm wearing this again today and it just keeps getting better. At first I of course got the giant scent of the apple, almost as if I just took a bite of one. It's crazy how that happens. It blended very quickly and smoothed out into this great refreshing fruit scent. It's not overpowering and not too sweet. I can't detect the mint at all today which is interesting, even though I know it's there. I think it's lifting the other two scents up though but I don't know how else to explain that. I'm testing out the snacking aspect of this to see how it works for me today. ?

Edited by tink333

• 2 weeks later...

I can't detect the mint on me; this is mostly apple with a hint of banana that I wouldn't have detected if I hadn't known it was there in advance. So on me it's basically a nice apple smell (which I like), and the freshness of it works with Mega Watt.

• 3 months later...

Well, unlike other people, this one made me hungry. But that's because it smells so much like fruit salad, it really made me crave fruit salad. Not just any fruit salad, though, specifically the kind you can get at cafeteria style restaurants, where the peaches are canned, but the apples, bananas, grapes, and if you're lucky kiwi, are fresh, and the juices all run together and meld into one.

The apple is a nice tart, crisp kind of apple and the banana rounds it out with some deeper sweetness. It's very bright and fruity and would be a good spring or summer scent. It reminds me of being out in the sun in the early spring when the days are warm, but there is still a hint of chill on the breeze. I think that is the mint, which isn't a prominent note for me, but adds a bit of a tingle.

The fruit salad vibe makes me think this would match well with a peach scent or even Aja.

Sidenote: I somehow got the mistaken impression that the coco in Coco-piggy was chocolate instead of coconut (idek) and was intrigued by the idea. I thought a hint of dark, bitter chocolate running underneath these notes would make an interesting scent. As a result, while wearing this I may or may not have tried holding a chocolate cupcake up to my nose with one hand while sniffing my other wrist at the same time. (It didn't work, my sample had faded too much by then. Oh, well.)

Edited by greenappletart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been wearing this a lot lately and I can wear it to work! That's huge because I work with people who are scent sensitive. This doesn't necessarily come off as a perfume in the classic sense of the word so I just smell good. It has this brightness and crispness that I love yet the banana holds the base note in a yummy creamy banana sort of way that's not overpowering. None of these notes are overpowering. Mega Watt is my favorite phero and it helps me with my winter blues. I think this scent is helping me with my winter blues too because it's bright and sunny feeling to me. ❤️❤️❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm wearing this to try out Mega Watt. If I can appreciate the scent, it will be a huge example of Mara's magic because I avoid most apple scents (exception being whatever the lovely Apple is in the new releases and both PCMP's,) my man hates banana, and I don't want to smell like mint. But we shall see, I tend to get more and more open minded about these things now that I trust you all more and more.
I'll post back on effects.

Okay, for scent, I got the fruit at first, and then it settled into some kind of bubble gum thing! I liked it, but it's not a perfume for me. After an hour, I was kind of over the scent, it was the apple thing. I'm guessing it's some kind of scent memory from childhood that I can't place, like how I would know Love's Baby Soft if I smelled it, but I just can't place it.

For self-effects, I was outgoing and focused, BUT my old foe, Captain Overshare, was right there with me too. I don't think Mega Watt does exactly what I need, but I seem to have struck gold this am with UN Focus and two drops of DHEAS. I'll talk about that elsewhere....

Edited by Eastwood22

• 11 months later...

I LOVE this scent! At first I get Bubblegum, then a fruity goodness, then this delicious blend. I love it! 

I ordered another Trial of it- If self effects are good, and still some left, will definitely FB this! 

Would FB this scent by itself as well. :) 

I need to test this more for self effects. I was only able to wear it about an hour before I had to wash off. 

On 2/20/2018 at 6:43 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Okay, I'm wearing this to try out Mega Watt. If I can appreciate the scent, it will be a huge example of Mara's magic because I avoid most apple scents (exception being whatever the lovely Apple is in the new releases and both PCMP's,) my man hates banana, and I don't want to smell like mint. But we shall see, I tend to get more and more open minded about these things now that I trust you all more and more.
I'll post back on effects.

Okay, for scent, I got the fruit at first, and then it settled into some kind of bubble gum thing! I liked it, but it's not a perfume for me. After an hour, I was kind of over the scent, it was the apple thing. I'm guessing it's some kind of scent memory from childhood that I can't place, like how I would know Love's Baby Soft if I smelled it, but I just can't place it.

For self-effects, I was outgoing and focused, BUT my old foe, Captain Overshare, was right there with me too. I don't think Mega Watt does exactly what I need, but I seem to have struck gold this am with UN Focus and two drops of DHEAS. I'll talk about that elsewhere....

How does ‘Focus’ compare to Mega Watt for you? I don’t believe I’ve ever tried it. 

I feel like SWS made me so focused! Focus with zero pep. No smile. Just getting stuff done. Not unhappy, just in ON mode. 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

3 hours ago, amoradrianam said:

How does ‘Focus’ compare to Mega Watt for you? I don’t believe I’ve ever tried it. 

I feel like SWS made me so focused! Focus with zero pep. No smile. Just getting stuff done. Not unhappy, just in ON mode. 

Focus is more on point for me, but that was after only a few trials with Mega Watt. LPMP doesn't offer it anymore, Mega Watt was meant to be it's replacement, I believe. Focus does for me what SWS does for you. Strangely I haven't reached for it for a long time, not sure why. But as I recall, you're a serious person and never interpreted as ditzy, correct? I think we talked about it regarding Lace? That's not my story, I can come across as excessively fun-loving, if that's a thing. I'm currently in Anaheim to go to Disneyland tomorrow with my boyfriend, (NOT MY KIDS!) and to see a band tomorrow night, and we rode 80's BMX scooters out around Anaheim tonight. SWS just kind of levels the playing field for me. If SWS gets you to put your head down and plow thru some stuff, I'd say Mega Watt would work for you like Focus does for me. I also love SWS, but for me I think it makes me both look and feel much more like I'm in charge. 

I'm falling asleep so I hope I'm making sense!

Oh I see! That’s why I couldn’t find it (focus) in store :) 

I’m giving Anti-Piggy/Mega Watt a good full test today. 

It smells amazing to me.

Very cool, I think I’m going to pherotine SWS when I get rich again :D 

I really don’t know how I am interpreted. I thought I was saw as a very friendly perhaps shy person (I don’t think I’m shy, but lots of people say I am) unless I’m grumpy or something ha :) 

Its when I ask people I always get similar: intense (maybe this comes from within This is the only one I really understand), aloof (which seems so weird to me because I feel like I notice E.V.E.R.YTHING which would make me think I’m very much there in the moment), Mysterious (I feel like I’m an open book?) 

I try to be lighthearted, funny, happy, wear my heart on my sleeve kinda lady. 

I definietly get the “Dumb Blonde”  I piss people off a lot, but it’s because of my honesty. I’m not makin sh** up. I will speak the truth before I will let someone try to get over on me depending on the situation of course I don’t want to end up dead, but I’m proud of all my scars, and speaking my truth. I didn’t have that luxury growing up. 

Oh wow that sounds so fun! I wanna go with is it an extra long scooter seat? I guess 3’d be a crowd ha :D 

Yes! It makes so much sense. 

I have Mega Watt on now. All I’m noticing so far is I feel a lil shakey as though my blood sugar is low (perhaps it is) and I feel like I could go do stuff or not, but like I need to, I’m compelled to at least do something. 

Which tells me me something as normally I’m more in the moment la dee da. 

SWS was much more serious. Authority. Doing *Important* stuff.

Mega Watt so far seems more like me, but with a strange compulsion to get something anything done? Yet, it could go either way, and it could be doing something fun just as much as *important. 

Maybe Mega Watt would be day to day and SWS would be work environment etc. must test more :) 

Thank You! 

Starting to feel a lil wonky like very lite anxiety. I think it’s that go do something feeling coming across as anxiety like if you have to much coffee/energy drink. 

I want to put a lot on because I love the scent, but next time I will try a little less and see how goes.

Update: I think have figured out my application amount. I actually needed more. 

If I wear less it seems to have a going in circles, compelling, focus to it? 

If I wear a lot more- I feel very creative. I have zero desire to any errands/cleaning that sort of thing.

I feel like I need to put my mind to something creative like artwork or a song, a book, using my hands etc. 

Ill definitely keep both my trials, and FB if any left when I can. 

I was thinking it was going to be more of a get up and get things done blend, but now I got it. (And it could be for me if the things to get done are creative things. For now I should wash it off as I need to do a lot of not so creative things ie housework. :/ :) 

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling shakey is the first sign of overdose. You might be extra sensitive to this one. In another thread you said one made you nauseous. That’s also overdose territory for me anyway. You might have a lower threshold for (some) Pheros. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Feeling shakey is the first sign of overdose. You might be extra sensitive to this one. In another thread you said one made you nauseous. That’s also overdose territory for me anyway. You might have a lower threshold for (some) Pheros. 

Yes, I believe I had a not great reaction to 2 men’s pheros. I was worried about B-2.2, but I felt fine when I put it on.

I want to try Anti Piggy listening to music. Wondering how it might be at concert. It really puts me in the creative-Artsy headspace. 

• 3 months later...

Trying out this one again- was very, very tired. The first thing noticed was the amazing scent. 

It gave me an intermittent feeling of alertness. It was alternating between that Focus I got last time, and moments of the ‘awake’ feeling.

I really, really, love the awake feeling moments (the focus ones are good too, but I’m already good at focusing) I have much very intense focus. 

I will keep experimenting with it. I also got the hiccups as soon as I put it on, and could not stop until I washed it off.