Spring Thyme

Beccah

AD-SpringThyme_1.jpg

Spring Thyme

It’s time to fall in love with this herbal-fruity melange of Spring-y goodness, which contains ingredients to enhance and engender blossoming attraction or rejuvenate perennial passion. Luscious apricot, herbaceous thyme and aromatic wormwood, blended with watery-fresh green accents and sparkling touches of juicy peach and grapefruit - for love and romance, psychic ability and connection, glamour and feminine allure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

APRICOT ~ Love, love, love! Romance, passion, femininity.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage.
Longevity, wishes granted.
THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts
thespirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
WORMWOOD ~ Divination, protection, love, calling spirits.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really interesting to me - it's primarily a fruity scent in that the apricot is definitely the heartnote. But the resin-y notes sort of underscore that bright and tangy impression, smooths it out on the bottom. In that respect it reminds me a bit of Gilded Season. But it's such an upbeat and sunny kind of scent that it feels definitely appropriate for Spring, and especially if you love apricot. In the long drydown I get more of the peach and grapefruit entwined.

Wow another one that I shouldn't like but really do! It's lik apricot and herbs. I'm kinda anti herb in general except Lavender and Rosemary. But it's really refreshing! The grapefruit keeps it brisk and peppy. Not sure I'd wear every day but I'll definitely use my sample.

Wow, surprise love. VERY VERY sweet on me, and almost maniacally cheerful. It is VERY SPRING like indeed. Fairly screams for Lace, or Pop Potion for those for whom that blend works well. I don't think I've ever liked wormwood in anything but it hasn't come through yet in this... still drying down.

I can't say about notes with this one. Everything is well blended. I live in the woods, so I'm surrounded by "green" smells. This smells like spring in my neighborhood. The floral & green notes I'm surrounded by during this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this one is so well blended, I couldn't even identify the individual fruit in this one! In the vial, the thyme is very forward. But once I shook it up and put it on...my goodness. It was so bright and fresh and sweet. Miley tart, must be from the grapefruit, but the best way I can describe this is invigorating. The wormwood cones out more later in the drydown, and it's fabulous. It's earthy and sweet in its own way. I'm not really one for herbal type scents but I really love this for spring and summer.

• 3 weeks later...

I was expecting a herbal fragrance, which is not one of my perfume loves, but I get tangy fruit. It's so fresh and bright like spring. I only get a hint of thyme, which seems to ground the perfume, giving a slightly earthy feel. This is such a fun and cheerful scent.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the sharpness of the thyme when I put it on at first. Unfortunately, that disappeared after drydown, along with the rest of the scent. I really love it but I wish it lasted longer! I guess I will just have to keep reapplying it.