New here and to pheros

oceanjewel

Hi everyone! Been lurking for the last few days and soaking up all the good info. Now I have a couple questions about which phero blends you recommend for a particular situation.

I've been talking to a guy I really like for a couple months now, and the conversations range from deep to silly. We've also met in person a few times. The next time we see each other will probably be at a weekend long self defense course. I know most of the people who will be there already. My question is, which pheros would you more experienced ladies recommend I try to nudge my TG to make a move? (I wouldn't be wearing pheros during the actual training. We have dinner as a group after)

TIA

Thank you!

Gotcha was at the top of my list based on the description. I may have missed it, but what effect does the allo-pregnanolone have?

Pretty name, OceanJewel! Welcome.

Thank you!

Gotcha was at the top of my list based on the description. I may have missed it, but what effect does the allo-pregnanolone have?

I think I've read on other pheromone forums that allo-pregnanolone affects males in a sort of 'blissful sunny' way. Relaxing and happy =) Totally correspondent with Gotcha.

Edited by Ivysaur

Thanks for the warm welcome and the suggestions :)

I've got Gotcha, now to decide on a scent. I already have a signature scent that he likes, but its been discontinued (which is how I found LPMP). Should I use that scent or try something different?