Beccah

Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation - Summer 2017 Collection

AD-RainbowMango.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534954561/rainbow-mango-wlevitation-pheromone

In the tradition of our refreshing Summer sprays, this seasonal offering is a clear cool mango tea blend with Asian white tea and green tart mango flavored with ginger, lemon and honey and garnished with tropical blossoms of hibiscus and mimosa. We’ve boosted this beauty with our enlivening LEVITATION pheromone blend, featuring the happy magic of our mood-elevating OPEN WINDOWS formula and an extra splash of giddy DHEA

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.

MIMOSA ~ Secret love, sensibility, demureness, humility, healing.

HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

Scent: Tart, fruity and flirty mood elevating happy summer scent!

Perfumes by Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

I wore this today, and it was so light and uplifting! I thought it would be really fruity, but the tea definitely was the dominant note on me, oddly. But it wasn't a strong tea, it was a light, airy one, with just a bit of fruity/floral prettiness to sweeten it up.

This is actually mostly floral on me, I get more of the tea aspect in the vial. It has a great summery vibe, though, much like Summershine, and I think you could wear it day or night. To me it's one of those vacation scents that you want to wear to put you in the fun zone.

This was the first one I pulled out of the sampler because I needed some happiness...lol. I am not big on fruity scents that are super sweet so I was a little concerned about the mango, but I wanted to try the Levitation regardless. So here I am, and I love it. It was fruiter than I liked to begin with, but after about 1/2 an hour it has settled into the more floral zone, which I really like.

Agreed that it is not as fruity as you would expect!! In the vial, I smell a lot of mango. On my skin, it was a flash of mango and then honey. But I tend to amp honey to dramatic proportions. Just now some three hours later, I'm starting to get tea and a hint of something floral. The tea note is very refreshing. I love this with the Levitation; it suits it. But I gotta keep watching to see what this honey is going to do on me! :lol:

I get the mango but it's not the star note. Really this is mostly tea and floral for me. It's a very happy perky Summery scent but probably not a me scent. It's not super stabby but it's sharp enough to be bothering my head. I don't get honey or lemon at all.

This is mostly pretty hibiscus on me, with tea and hints of mango underneath. The mango + white tea kind of recall LP White to me (white tea and apricot). I'll enjoy wearing this one.

Edited by Witty Kitty

The scent on this perfume is beautiful and uplifting ... not overbearing at all. I kept on getting lovely wisps of Mango playing with my senses during the day. However, Levitation shot me straight up into the ether and I lost myself quite a few times during the day. I don't think this is one for me whilst I need to be grounded and in control. I am considering getting a bottle of Flying Potion enhanced with Levitation for meditation or inner work. But maybe I just need to practice wearing it a bit more because it was the first time that I was wearing this pheromone.

This one's delightfully mango on me. I do get some tea, too. The levitation in this was nice, too. I didn't know I'd need it the night I wore this, but it did keep my mood elevated and I wasn't stressed like I usually would have been at the time.