Lilela - Summer 2017 Collection

Beccah

AD-Lilela.jpg

Lilela = Li - Linen * Le - Lemon * La - Lavender :D

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534923293/lilela-summer-2017-collection-unisex

Light, lively and lovely! A brisk, clean and bright scent perfect for warmer weather, with a spa-like freshness and enlivening aura. Soothing lavender oils and sunny lemon blossom with freshly-washed linen and ozone accords and just a splash of bamboo.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

COTTON / COTTON BLOSSOM ~ Luck, healing, protection; return of lost love.

BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.

CITRONELLA ~ Clears negative energy and deters those with bad intent. Use to protect sacred spaces, attract friends to the home.

CHAMOMILE ~ Prosperity, calming & soothing. Love, peace, meditation.

Scent: A delightful spa fresh unisex aroma of linen, lemon and lavender.

Perfume by Alexis & Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

• 2 weeks later...

I love clean scents in the summer time...I can pretend I'm not sweating ;) The lemon and lavender play nicely together...the lemon is nice and bright and the lavender is present but not pointy. Dries down sniffably soft. I wish my linens actually smelled like this.

Clean scent lovers, you will love this one too! I totally get how this is unisex because it has a soapy-clean, kinda herbal, totally fresh vibe to it. It's not my thing (mostly because the linen accord is just a bit too much for me) but it actually kind of reminds me of Canary Faery except for the clean evocation. Both are nicely lightweight, so I appreciate how this is a great Summer scent.

This is a great unisex scent. To me, it leans more towards the masculine, it I am a okay with that and would wear it anyway!! The lavender and linen notes blend seamlessly. I don't smell the other notes but I feel them there. The chamomile adds freshness, the lemon adds crisp edge, and the bamboo is cooling. The citronella pokes out, and it's such an odd. It's against the others. And I totally mean that in a good way!! It's like someone described over in Anti- Piggy. You keep going back to smell it because it's unexpected. I can't get enough!! I think it's what's giving this a summer vibe. I really like this!

• 10 months later...
On 22/06/2017 at 11:09 AM, tyvey said:

As it tends to do my skin immediately turned this into lemon pledge. Smeared with sugared coconut and enjoyed it more.

Ha, it's funny I just read this! I wore this to bed last night. Part of me thought it smelled light and clean and it was all too easy to convince myself that I did not actually need a shower (when I did). But another part of me thought it smelled very faintly of lemon Pledge. Luckily it didn't come with the inability to breathe that accompanies lemon Pledge for me.

Oddly, I like it either way. It's very pleasant. I am thinking about whether I need a full bottle of this or not. I haven't decided yet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 12:09 PM, tyvey said:

As it tends to do my skin immediately turned this into lemon pledge. Smeared with sugared coconut and enjoyed it more.

I may need to try that (maybe with sugared violet, since that's the only sugared scent I have, yet), because this did the same on me. 

Update: I did and now I smell like a gumdrop. :eating-pie:

Edited by SugarKitten