Beccah

Unisexy 2017 w/Perfect Match - Summer 2017 Collection

AD-Unisexy2017.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534961149/unisexy-2017-wperfect-match-summer-2017

This enduring fan favorite returns for Summer snuggling! Few scent combinations are as instantly compelling as vanilla and sandalwood. Whether male or female, few can resist the warm smooth aura created by the classic melding of these two unique elements. A heart of rich but not-too-sweet vanilla is framed by sultry sandalwood with hints of maple and tobacco...and if that's not alluring enough, we've added a whopping dose of our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone mix, a *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Scent: Warm & sexy sandalwood and vanilla with extra touches of personality.

Perfumes by Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

I didn't want to directly compare this to any previous version, but I believe there is a difference in that this version is a lot more masculine to me. And that may be my own chemistry, but there's a dark tone to it which makes me think of other scents in that realm. The sandalwood is definitely in the center of this construction, with the other notes around and underneath it, giving it a smooth finish, just the tiniest bit sweet but it's just a faint trace, a little hint on top. It's very warm and cozy as all versions of Unisexy tend to be, but there's just something deeper to it for me, I would say.

I've never had previous versions of this so I can't compare. This does read to me as on the masculine side of unisex. It's warm and snuggly and I'd love to smell this on a man.

This ... this right here ... is what eased to way to rebuilding what I thought was a dead relationship. Phero's don't work it there isn't something there and this was the scent in the trial. I don't care if it's different I am sooooooo ordering this! Oh how I loved the last version!

This scent is so deep, rich and comforting. It is on the masculine side, but I love it. Sweet and syrupy, tempered with the sandalwood and tobacco. By the end of the day, I still have the lingering tobacco that's such a sexy note. I am about to slather some more on so it lasts well into the evening.

Taking this for a spin today. Had gifted it to my man, he didn't like it because he likes nothing with maple in it and he noticed it from the vial without ever touching it to his skin. I think it's lovely and suspect he will like it on my skin.