Black Cat's Love Kitten

Beccah

AD-PE-BlackCat-LoveKitten.jpg

Black Cat's 2 adorable kittens of the month are from the same litter. What started as one idea became two!

Love Kitten starts with a base of ambergris and other assorted animalic musks, made lovably fluffy and round with little drops of neroli and ylang ylang EO, then spectacularly crowned with a tiara of sweet jasmine attar. Fluffy love in a bottle!

• 2 weeks later...

That base is so very naughty naughty! :666:

(In the best way an SLF can be, of course.)

I don't really get the floral aspect from it, though, I think cat sex game too strong, but I really want the flowers! I'm interested how this works on others.

Too naughty for me, I'm not sure if there is civet in this, but I'm getting a strong note of indole wafting with the florals. This would probably smell lovely on someone that has a chemistry that does well w/ the animalics.

• 3 weeks later...

So Classic Perfumery. For obvious reasons it reminded me a lot of cats eye but foodier and a lot more powdery, like a dense heavy snowdrift of powder. Such overtly VAVAVOOM scents are often too much for me but this felt very wearable even on a hot summer day. Very fuzzy and cuddly and furry-plush. What a PE month this has been!

• 4 weeks later...

Wait I didn't review this in the thread????

This is one of my favorite PEs ever. It's not a "me" scent but I wanted it to help bring out some of the qualities I'm trying to develop -- namely the ability to play and revel in the moment.

Normally I am not one for powdery but this is such delicious powder. It's got veins of pink and lilac (colors not scent notes) running through it and on me the florals are absolutely the lens through which the "cat sex game" (I will love that phrase forever Luna!) peeks out and plays. I am really enjoying this one for summer evenings.