Thinning the Catalogue - Discontinued Blends....

Potion Master

Hey, FYI!

I just added OCCO Blue to the sale list - I am discontinuing this variant.

Also discontinuing a few slow selling phero blends, they will be discounted on the site until they are gone. $10 off the usual price.

Empathy, and True Confessions.

TC because it seems that if people want this kind of blend, they go for TMI, 3 times out of 4, so I do not think we need both blends.

Also, we have only 3 bottles left of Heart & Soul and I do not plan to make any more after that.

What, no! Will we be able to request Heart & Soul through the mad mixes option?

Edited by Beccah

What, no! Can we request Heart & Soul through the mad mixes option?

I can't make it one bottle at a time. I would have to make several at once.

This blend sells so rarely. People tend to choose Treasured Hearts over Heart & Soul.

It just sells really slow, Luna.

We desperately need to trim down the catalog so the business is easier to manage from our side, and easier to shop for the customer. I am not throwing away the recipe, I can make it in future if the demand is there.

And thank you for reminding me! I will add the NoCo Blue to the sale as well.

Is the H&S also $10 off or just being discontinued after the current bottles sell?

Either way, can you hold one of them for me? I am putting together another SALE order as we speak...just about to check what is left on the freebies list. Should be able to send for an invoice by the end of the week if not today. But I'd LOVE to have at least ONE bottle of H&S for keeps. :)

Tinkerbelle, I'm sorry they are already sold.

Most people have been opting for Treasured Hearts over H&S when they want this kind of blend. Have you tried that one?

Oh shoot!! Yes, I have tried TH....I have gotten much better results with H&S in my particular situation. Ah well... if anyone opts out, let me know.

ETA: Are there any scented versions? Samples or bottles?

Edited by Tinkerbelle

Hey, FYI!

I just added OCCO Blue to the sale list - I am discontinuing this variant.

Also discontinuing a few slow selling phero blends, they will be discounted on the site until they are gone. $10 off the usual price.

Empathy, and True Confessions.

TC because it seems that if people want this kind of blend, they go for TMI, 3 times out of 4, so I do not think we need both blends.

Also, we have only 3 bottles left of Heart & Soul and I do not plan to make any more after that.

WWHAT?? :(

Heart & Soul is awesome. I use TH, mostly in enhances scents. Bur, I get NO selfies from it & an OD can make me a bitch monster. I know a few other members who get that same effect. I'm so glad H&S will still be attainable. Sad about Occo Blue. I know it was not as ubiquitous as white or pink but I loved it.

Edited by StacyK

WHAT??? I don't post anything here, ever, but this is my favorite blend, hands down. It's the only pheromone that has ever worked for me and my chemistry (And I've used Gotcha!, Perfect Match, and Treasured Hearts). And what's worse is that I can't even reserve it since my next paycheck isn't until the end of the month.... my heart aches.

Bubble, she said she would make more. She has the recipe, so in situations like this, if there's enough demand then she will usually brew up more. She's flexible like that. ;)

This never fails. A blend is axed and all the sudden there is a huge demand. It makes me so happy though when people then show their love for it!

LOL.

H&S is a fav and staple for me. I get good results with both TH & H&S but I get 0 selfies from TH & occasionally it can make me cranky.

I feel pretty good when I wear Heart & Soul. Its my 22 again blend.

Plus H & S with cops is a great flirty/light mix.

As I understand it, she did make more. & It would be available to order as a Mad Science mix since its an "in house" blend.

Stacy, yeah it's a great blend. I adore it. I just got out of the habit of wearing it because the ex reacted so badly, now I don't wear pheromones that much as I've mainly been providing childcare for income, for the last couple yrs.

Edited by Beccah

Just out of curiosity, is Empathy one that you can make by the bottle, Mara? I don't use it often, because it's pretty powerful stuff, but when I do use it, I have a real reason, because ​it works so well for me. I'll miss that one - it's the "mess detangler" I reach for when I've neurotically held something in for so long that it's about to come out in an explosive way. It's a great Eggers diffuser, and a great bop on the head for BF, occasionally. ;)

H&S is leaving too!?! :( So sad this won't be around anymore. It's one of my favourite blends. It works so wonderfully for me. It seems so weird that people would choose TH over H&S. But I guess that's because for me, H&S is a comfy fit, and TH, if I accidentally apply too much, can make me feel bitchy. TH feels more impersonal than H&S, which has really helped me forge a lot of female friendships I'm not sure I'd have made without it.

I personally get better results with TH. Tried H & S about a dozen times, never really did anything for me or my targets....to each his or her own, I guess.

I can't make anything by the individual bottle because the measurements are so minute. I think maybe a dozen bottles at a time is around the minimum..But I am willing to do it as long as I have ingredients! :D

Just out of curiosity, is Empathy one that you can make by the bottle, Mara? I don't use it often, because it's pretty powerful stuff, but when I do use it, I have a real reason, because ​it works so well for me. I'll miss that one - it's the "mess detangler" I reach for when I've neurotically held something in for so long that it's about to come out in an explosive way. It's a great Eggers diffuser, and a great bop on the head for BF, occasionally. ;)

H&S is leaving too!?! :( So sad this won't be around anymore. It's one of my favourite blends. It works so wonderfully for me. It seems so weird that people would choose TH over H&S. But I guess that's because for me, H&S is a comfy fit, and TH, if I accidentally apply too much, can make me feel bitchy. TH feels more impersonal than H&S, which has really helped me forge a lot of female friendships I'm not sure I'd have made without it.

I can't make anything by the individual bottle because the measurements are so minute. I think maybe a dozen bottles at a time is around the minimum..But I am willing to do it as long as I have ingredients! :D

Good to know. Thanks Mara. I'm guessing it might be kinda difficult to wrangle 11 other people when I finally run out though. Shame. It's a great blend. Like I said, I don't use it often, but when I do, it's amazeballs. I'm gonna miss it.

Good to know. Thanks Mara. I'm guessing it might be kinda difficult to wrangle 11 other people when I finally run out though. Shame. It's a great blend. Like I said, I don't use it often, but when I do, it's amazeballs. I'm gonna miss it.

It might not be. My bottle of H&S is past it's prime.

Is Sneaky Clean 'safe'? I just got introduced to it and really like it, but when shopping on the new site - under 'pheros and DIY' category, I couldn't find it.

I could have totally missed of course, but want to check bc it's pretty awesome.

It would appear so....it is here under the "permanent collection" https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172888/permanent-collection

It would appear so....it is here under the "permanent collection" https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172888/permanent-collection

Thanks!! I looked in pheros and DIY area and didn't see it. Glad it's safe!

ETA: Are all of the sugared collections also safe? I saw them in the catalogue but worried bc most were in the 'sales' category; and there are more I want to buy and layer when I can.

Edited by Beach Goddess

We're selling off the Sugared Collection now.

The ones that have ALWAYS been permanent will remain so:

Roses

Honeycomb

Pathcouli

Amber

Frankincense & Myrrh

Pure Sugar

They are easy to make, so we can do them again in the future, but maintaining the space for 150 blends can be pretty taxing. There's still a ton left so I'm sure we'll be selling off what is currently in stock for a while. After the sale is over I will make listings for each of those that are remaining.

We're selling off the Sugared Collection now.

The ones that have ALWAYS been permanent will remain so:

Roses

Honeycomb

Pathcouli

Amber

Frankincense & Myrrh

Pure Sugar

They are easy to make, so we can do them again in the future, but maintaining the space for 150 blends can be pretty taxing. There's still a ton left so I'm sure we'll be selling off what is currently in stock for a while. After the sale is over I will make listings for each of those that are remaining.

Thanks Mara! I bought a few during the sale but want to buy a few more when I can :Emoticons0086:

Hi,

I hope that this is not a silly question, but is there still Ashes to Dust available? (or Dust to Ashes? Can't remember it's exact name...).

I have been reading the Forum's and noticed that this was for ending things. If this is no longer available, is there another potion with a similar intent out there? Apologies if this is something easily found - I am trying not to live on this website!

Now that I've had a chance to try both the Blues, kinda bummed they're being discontinued:(

They work well for me.