Poll: Which pheromone has gotten YOU more FAVORS? Let's have some fun!

Which pheromone blend has gotten you the most favors?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the blend that has garnered the most favors - For women

I voted. Should we share or just vote? Dont want the votes to be influenced.

Edited by StacyK

I voted. Should we share or just vote? Dont want the votes to be influenced.

Hmmm... I thought it would be fun to share too if people wanted to add why they voted a certain way or share a fun story :-) However, either way is good.

In your poll option: I voted Cougar because it works as a sexy popularity potion for me. Copulins because men get starry eyed & extra helpful around me. Aja because it seems to have the same effect on men & women; they're both extra nice to me, but the caveat is that I get selfies & find men extra attractive. Gotta watch it with that one! :/ Open Windows; which is great because I get the best service, star treatment w/out people feeling like I'm their best friend or anything. It's more like they're giving offerings for my approval.

Items that aren't listed: Levitation (extra warm fuzzies w/ people treating me like some kind of star.) Heart & Soul ( :( you will be missed!) Just general adoration & people waiting on you, hand & foot. BANG! Men are super extra nice to me when I've got this one on.

For me, taking the question litterally, it is as its always been.

In order:

LFM

CB

Cougar

EOW

Gotcha

In your poll option: I voted Cougar because it works as a sexy popularity potion for me. Copulins because men get starry eyed & extra helpful around me. Aja because it seems to have the same effect on men & women; they're both extra nice to me, but the caveat is that I get selfies & find men extra attractive. Gotta watch it with that one! :/ Open Windows; which is great because I get the best service, star treatment w/out people feeling like I'm their best friend or anything. It's more like they're giving offerings for my approval.

Items that aren't listed: Levitation (extra warm fuzzies w/ people treating me like some kind of star.) Heart & Soul ( :( you will be missed!) Just general adoration & people waiting on you, hand & foot. BANG! Men are super extra nice to me when I've got this one on.

Nice! Thank you for sharing this :-) I have never tried Levitation. Maybe I will?

LFM probably does the trick the most, with EST-heavy blends and/or cops being quite reliable too.

One phero not on this list that has had people going the extra mile for me is Perfect Match--and not even romantic situations, but out around town w strangers and service staff, who spoiled me while gazing at me adoringly.

Edited by Witty Kitty

Cougar also gets me a lot of attention and free drinks etc. But it makes me fairly entertaining so it is hard to say if it's direct or indirect

Me too, that's why I didn't vote for Cougar for this poll. I love it though!

Dominance got me a $1200 diamond ring as a gift from a client....Cougar makes one of my clients pay me.....every time he meets with me, whether he owes me or not! LOL

Edited by Dolly

LFM favors with the women, LFN favors men, H & S a close second both females and males. Cops work on both my partners and the cash and gifts multiply with time and prolonged, repeat exposure

Dominance got me a $1200 diamond ring as a gift from a client....Cougar makes one of my clients pay me.....every time he meets with me, whether he owes me or not! LOL

Wow Dolly that's awesome! LOL

LFM favors with the women, LFN favors men, H & S a close second both females and males. Cops work on both my partners and the cash and gifts multiply with time and prolonged, repeat exposure

Cops is getting a lot of votes. I may start experimenting with just cops alone...hmmm

Wow Dolly that's awesome! LOL

Yeah, I have gotten some good stuff with pheros!

I don't know if I've ever gotten favors... I do know that when I wear either Cuddle Bunny or LFN around men, they tend to want to do things for me. Just little things though, like getting me another drink or something like that. And Balm Bomb seems to work wonders on my female friends. I don't know if it arouses their sympathies or what, but when I wear it at work, my female co-workers tend to give me whatever I want, whether it's a particular section, a lighter work-load, a heavier work-load, or the night off! I don't know if these count as favors though...

I wouldn't mind something that made someone want to give me a diamond ring though! Damn, Dolly! :o

I don't know if I've ever gotten favors... I do know that when I wear either Cuddle Bunny or LFN around men, they tend to want to do things for me. Just little things though, like getting me another drink or something like that. And Balm Bomb seems to work wonders on my female friends. I don't know if it arouses their sympathies or what, but when I wear it at work, my female co-workers tend to give me whatever I want, whether it's a particular section, a lighter work-load, a heavier work-load, or the night off! I don't know if these count as favors though...

I wouldn't mind something that made someone want to give me a diamond ring though! Damn, Dolly! :o

Yeah, he was a jeweler and saw me eyeing that particular piece when he put it in the showcase....LOL

Yeah, he was a jeweler and saw me eyeing that particular piece when he put it in the showcase....LOL

I'll have to start eyeing up jewelry while sporting different pheros & see what comes of it! :lol: I like diamonds. And opals and rubies and emeralds... and sapphires and... :D

I'll have to start eyeing up jewelry while sporting different pheros & see what comes of it! :lol: I like diamonds. And opals and rubies and emeralds... and sapphires and... :D

LOLOL

• 1 month later...

That's funny, I have the exact opposite experience. On me, LFM affects men while LFN affects women.

That's funny, I have the exact opposite experience. On me, LFM affects men while LFN affects women.

Ha, for me it's different still: LFM gets me ridiculous discounts and favors from both men and women. LFN makes women dazzled but not necessarily do favors - just way too impressed with everything I do/say/am wearing, like afraid of me almost. LFN makes men bow and scrape and abase themselves before me including with favors.

Its intresting. I havent noticed much with women at all with LFN. With men it intensifies their attentions a bit but I have not recieved that " intrested caring male" that comes with LFM. If i want to kick that up adding cops alone works better. IDK why. Its very intresting though.

• 3 months later...

Its intresting. I havent noticed much with women at all with LFN. With men it intensifies their attentions a bit but I have not recieved that " intrested caring male" that comes with LFM. If i want to kick that up adding cops alone works better. IDK why. Its very intresting though.

If I want to be spoiled by a man, it's usually Cuddle Bunny. Now if I want a man to do what I say, LFN whips him into place. Lace is a good one too for chivalrous favors. LFM seems to be a good one for respect from the opposite sex.

• 3 months later...

So far, I've been getting favors from people while wearing LFM, but I'm still new at this and haven't had time to test all of my 'mones, yet. I can't say for sure, but SDHsws has also seemed to have a positive effect on people (if I asked them to do something for me, they were glad to, but with LFM, they offer before I think to ask). 

• 3 months later...

Right now, I think Lace, Popularity and Cops/Aja have been working the best for me in terms of favors getting done or people wanting to help me, but I need to do more field testing, I think. Maybe I'll test different ones each week, or something (I've already been using Lace for a while, so maybe I'll switch to Cuddle Bunny or the OCCO's for a week and just alternate to see which ones work best. There are a few in the list I haven't bought, yet, though). I'll keep coming back to update with more findings.

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched this thread since it started, but did not vote until today.  Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't weigh in on social pheros on the forum, because I don't get many selfies from social ones, (levitation and DHEAS mainly) and, as to how they affect others, its tough because I'm lucky that people generally respond positively to me anyway.  

But, I wanted to experiment, and tried out LFN specifically to see how it affected my ex.  This was not so much specifically  for favors, as much  to see if it made a difference at all with someone who knew me well (duh)  but also  was not someone who I was together with very much.    I thought it would be easy to discern  if there was a difference in how he responded to me compared with the last time we were  together  a few months ago, and how he treated me when we were married.   We've been divorced for over 20 years, and have an amicable relationship at this point, although this was not the case for many years.  

I knew we were going to be thrown together for several hours, as our daughter had a medical procedure we both wanted to be there for. After she went back with the medical staff, we were sitting in the waiting room together, and I asked him if he knew where a certain cemetery was,  I am working on the second in a series of  juvenile fiction "chapter" books, and even though it is fiction, I try to have as much accuracy as I can, and the story is based in the city he lives in.  (I know this may sound weird saying I need info on a cemetery for a kids book, but its not ghoulish or anything, just adventure theme intertwined with some history.)

Next thing I knew, he was googling it on his phone (yes, he knew where that was) .  Then, he left to go drop some papers off at someone's office, and said the cemetery wasn't all that far out of his way, (like a half hour!)  and he'd be happy to stop by there, walk around to find the section from that era, and take some pictures for me! 

So yeah, LFN will garner favors.  This is not something he would typically offer to do for me, not even close,

• 3 weeks later...