New Releases for September 2017! - a B&B Month!

Potion Master

Descriptions by Luna!

Labels and Photos by Jennifer!

:)

BATHING SALTS

8 oz glass bottles - $17.95 each

AD-BathSaltsAssort.jpg

AD-SeptSalts.jpg

AD-UnicornMagic.jpg

AD-UnicornSalt1.jpg

Unicorn Magic Bathing Salts

#unicornsarereal

Of course everyone knows unicorns are real, and their sparkly rainbow magic isn’t just the latest beauty fad, it’s an essential component of true happiness! And what could be more joy-inducing than our girly cotton candy-scented rainbow bath salts?! It’s like a unicorn touched its’ horn to your bathwater and allowed you entrance to an enchanted land of silky softness and sweet fluffy clouds of delight with our blend of pink and blue fairy floss with just a hint of caramelized sugar for that hot-spun magical carnival goodness!

AD-AstralTravelSalts.jpg

Astral Travel Bathing Salts

We get it: you’re a busy witch - spells to cast and potions to brew - and you just want a little You Time on a far-away isle...warm sand, cool breeze, blue water, and a cabana cutie serving you fancy umbrella drinks and assisting your sun-kissed glow with slatherings of cocoa butter. Here is our enchanted remedy: sprinkle these lusciously-scented bath salts into your tub and let them send you on a tropical getaway of your very own bewitching, my pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New this month: Unicorn Magic and Astral Travel.

Also available: Aphrodisia (w/cops), Pirate Treasure, Shapeshifter Stabilizer, Cotton Candy Peach.

Mermaid Tail Enhancer sold out at the party, sorry. I will make more soon - it's a local fave!

BAR SOAPS

6 oz - $6.50 each

Vegan Glycerin and Aloe Soaps...

AD-SoapAssort4.jpg

AD-Sept-Soap-Aloe.jpg

Buttercream Lemon is Vegan Glycerin and Goat's Milk Soap

Myrrh Merlot is Vegan Glycerin and Cocoa Butter Soap

Cedar Sandalwood is Vegan Glycerin African Black Soap

AD-SoapAssort3.jpg

AD-BCLemonSoap.jpg

LP: Herbal is Vegan Glycerin and Hemp Soap - our best seller!

AD-HerbalSoap.jpg

Ad-Sept-Soaps.jpg

African Black Soap scented with Cedar & Sandalwood.

These are a little smaller, hand-cut bars, and sell for $5.00 per bar.

AD-CedarS-ABS-Soap.jpg

SUGAR SCRUBS

8 oz jars - $14 each

Glinda Glamour Skin Polisher - sugar scrub

Our fabulous sugar scrubs are guaranteed to make all good witches sparkle and shine! An exfoliating treat in your shower!

AD-PeppermintScrub.jpg

Pink Peppermint

A blend of zingy mint and sweet pink sugars with just a whisper of sensual amber.

AD-LavenderScrub.jpg

Lavender Buttercream

Soothing French lavender and lovely lavender attar swirled in a bevy of rich buttercream accords.

Superfine Butter Scrub is crafted for gentle exfoliation of the face and contains no soap, only moisturizing butters and oils.

AD-CocoaBScrub.jpg

Cocoa Butter & Honey

A delicious melding of numerous types of creamy cocoa butter and sensual honey.

Ad-Sept-Scrubs.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also currently have Cotton Candy Margarita, Happy Hobbit Mud Scrub, and Mermaid Seaweed Scrub.

BODY BUTTER

A lavishly scented semi-solid butter than can be used for moisturizing as well as a subtle perfume, similar to the solids I made previously.

2 oz - $14.00

Note: We cannot ship these during the heat wave!

AD-AphrodesiaBB.jpg

Show your skin you care with our smooth blend of cocoa butter and soy butter, it leaves you touchably soft and our choice of magically alluring scents means you will smell irresistible!

Available in:

Aphrodisia + Copulins

Every ingredient is for love, lust and bliss! Bright honey and tangerine, romantic rose, spicy ginger, smooth sandalwood and vanilla and a smooch of almond, plus a dose of copulins to get you in the mood!

Love Potion: Original + Copulins

The original, authentic, magic potion perfume for love! Irresistibly delicious full-bodied vanilla, with subtle notes of amber, rose, verbena, greenery, apricot, patchouli and more.The natural cocoa butter blends with our signature Love Potion: Original fragrance to create a luscious variant of its’ own. Add the allure of copulins and who could possibly resist your olfactory magic?!

Resinate

Featuring a treasure chest of exotic resins, this unisex blend starts with an earthy blend of amber and patchouli, adds powdery touches of frankincense and myrrh, and finishes with a few precious drops of exotic dragon’s blood and oud.

AD-Butter-3.jpg

Skyclad Buttersilk - Whipped Body Butter

6 oz glass jars - $21.95 each

When a witch spends so much time becoming one with Nature in the pursuit of serious magic, her hide might become a mite tough! Our solution is this luxurious super-moisturizing deliciously-scented blend of cocoa and soy butters. Apply generously and feel it transform your skin - go skyclad if you must, but be SILKY!

Available in:

Cocoa Butter & Honey

A delicious melding of numerous types of creamy cocoa butter and sensual honey.

Lemon Buttercream

Sweet sugary and warm bakery-style lemon slathered with luscious buttercream.

AD-CocoaWBB.jpg

AD-BCLemonWBB2.jpg

AD-Sept-SKYCLADs.jpg

AD-buttersilk.jpg

Note: This is akin to the beloved Pumpkin Seed Massage Butter but sinks in faster so is better as a moisturizer rather than massage. Crafted from Soy and Cocoa Butters.

PHERO ENHANCED WAX MELTS

Clamshell packaging - $8.00 each

Note: Supplies are limited and these will go very fast!

AD-WAX.jpg

AD-CandyRose+LFM.jpg

List of Melts I made this month:

Candied Apple + Levitation

Candied Rose + La Femme Mystere

Currently Incensed + Sexpionage

Drive by Fruiting + Open Windows

Lemon Cake + Mother's Little Helper

Love Potion (Original) + Gotcha

Lotus & Lavender + Balm Bomb

Mochaccino + Mega Watt

Nox + Teddy BB

Sugared Honeycomb + Sexology

Sugared Resins + B2.2

Winter Woody + Treasured Hearts

We also still have a few Virgin Melts:

$5.00 each

Berry Pie

Irish Coffee

Lemon Cake

Sugared Resins

Spa Mint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIMMER OILS:

1 oz - $9.95 each

AD-SIMMERdropperbottle.jpg

These are concentrated Candle Oils (NOT skin safe!) For use in your diffusers or oil burners. Yes, you can add your own oil-based pheros to these.

List of Available Scents:

Candied Apple - 2 available

Fruity Booty - 1 available

Garland - 1/4 available

Honeyed Apple - 1 available

Lemon Cake - 2 available

Hot Roasted Nuts - 3/4 available

Love Potion: Original - 1 available

Happy Hippy - 0/3 available

Mochaccino - 1 available

Cherry Pie - 1 available

Spa Mint - 2 available

Spring Rain - 1 available

Sugared Resins - 1 available

PERFUMES

1/3 fl.oz. - $24.95 each

AD-MyrrhMerlot.jpg

Myrrh Merlot

Witches know of the poison apple, but what of the "poison" grape? This element lends a voluptuously sensual mood to our purple musk scent - dark syrupy grapes and smooth sexy myrrh sheathed in velvety soft musk.

PRIVATE EDITIONS

AD-PE-AngieAster.jpg

Angie's Aster

(I have to admit that I left some important notes at the shop so I may have Angie's 2 perfumes mixed up, I will fix this on Tuesday when I am able to check.) Angie's scents are a related pair, variants on a theme, the first is more daylight, the second, deeper and sexier. Aster is named not for the flower, but is a name she recalls having in a previous life. Crafted of Amber EO, Lily of the Valley, Hedione and Black Tea. A resinous scent with a whisp of fresh air floral moving though.

AD-PE-AngieHelio.jpg

Angie's Helio

Helio is a musky sandalwood and flower scent, with sexy undertones that will get your engine purring. Crafted of several dark musks and sandalwoods, with drops of tobacco absolute and oud, amber, patchouli, lily of the valley and a splash of sexy civit honey.

AD-PE-LeiPeachDay.jpg

Lei's a Peach of Day

Lei was in a similar frame of mind with her pair of Day and Night peach scents! Lei's Peach of a Day is a touch tropical, comprised of a bushel of peaches and peach blossoms, a splash of apricot, a dollop of coconut cream and a base of sweet sandalwood.

(GATart1b,

AD-PE-LeiPeachEve.jpg

Lei's a Peach of an Evening

Lei's evening peach is more dense and dark with a hint of spice...comprised of peaches and plums, brown sugar caramel, tonka bean, boozy vanilla bean, pecan, cedar and cinnamon. One can apply one over the other for a lovely transition of day into night.

(GATart1b,

AD-PE-JeannineOG1.jpg

Jeannine's Orange Grove

An authentic memory of growing up amongst the orange groves of California, where the scent of oranges, watered greenery and sunshine permeated the air for miles around! Crafted of neroli and tangerine essential oils, fresh cuts greens and a smidge of freshly turned earth.

(OceanJewel 1b,

PE ITTY SETS

4 available @ $6.00 each

(GATart, WildVixen, Luna, Tyvey)

B&B Scent Notes:

Cedar & Sandalwood

This unisex scent is sure to please all our discerning witches and wizards, a richly-crafted melange of authentic cedar and sandalwood with just a touch of teak, and resinous accents of vetiver and sweetgrass.

Available in:
Vegan Glycerin African Black Soap

Whipped Cream soap

Cocoa Butter & Honey

An enduring favorite of our local magical folk, better grab some before it flies off the shelves! A delicious melding of numerous types of creamy cocoa butter and sensual honey, this is the perfect pampering fragrance for all your skin-softening desires!

Available in:

Superfine Butter Scrub

Astral Travel Bathing Salts

Cotton Candy Peach

For our beloved conjurers who are always thinking Pink - we’ve got more of what you love! In this case it’s a fresh and juicy pink peach scent...flowery and tangy varieties of peach sweetened with three types of spun sugar accord, deepened with a base of vanilla bean...mmm, so fabulously fruity you’ll want to lather madly!

Available in:

Aloe-Enriched Vegan Glycerin Soap

Shampoo Bar

Bathing Salts

Grapefruit & Tangerine

Witches dwell on the nightside, but when you need to make friends with daylight, look no further than our freshly-squeezed blend of pink and red grapefruit accords and pure tangerine essential oil. An eye-opener which will have you saying “GOOD Morning, sunshine!”

Available in:

Buttercream Lemon

If smelling wonderfully edible is something you want in your bag of tricks, then grab our gourmand fantasy of sweet sugary and warm bakery-style lemon slathered with luscious buttercream - you tangy little tart, you!

Available in:

Creamy Goat’s Milk and Vegan Glycerin soap

Shampoo Bar

Whipped Cream soap

Love Potion: Herbal

Any magical being worth their spells knows of the deep abiding magic of herbal lore, which can now be experienced in your bath or shower courtesy of our Love Potion: Herbal soap. This brisk and refreshing collection of herbal essential oils - lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, rosemary, cypress and myrrh - is a perfect partner for our lushly-lathering glycerin hemp soap base. Its’ naturally deodorizing properties may eliminate the need for deodorant if used daily.

Available in

Hemp and Vegan Glycerin Soap

Myrrh Merlot

Witches know of the poison apple, but what of the "poison" grape? This element lends a voluptuously sensual mood to our purple musk scent - dark syrupy grapes and smooth sexy myrrh sheathed in velvety soft musk.

Available in:
Vegan Glycerin & Cocoa Butter Soap

Shampoo Bar

Concentrated Perfume Oil

Whipped Cream soap

Waterlily & Lotus

Tranquil as an afternoon seated by a reflective pool, let this beautiful aquatic floral blend wash over your senses, bringing your magical intuition and cognition in touch with waterlily’s pure love and lotus’ inspiration and clarity, accented with watery bamboo and exotic orchid.

Available in:

These will be going up in our Etsy shop tomorrow, but If you'd like to make reservations here or send us your want list via email, that's fine, we can send you an invoice via PayPal. We are doing flat rate Priority Shipping for all B&B orders to the USA, the shipping is around $12.50. (We will have to calculate for international orders.) 10% off for orders of over $100.

Our email address: LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com or CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com (both go to same inbox).

Note: We cannot ship the Body Butter until this heat wave subsides, so might have to hold it back a week or so, just so ya know! Thanks!

Can I reserve a skyclad buttersilk cocoa butter? Out of the country for another week but I want it!! Also a LP original body butter. So ridiculous because I make b&b products but I have to have yours!!

Edited by johnsonlisa90012

WOW! Looks who's been CRAZY busy with all of these new fantastic goodies! Just, WOW! To everything!

I would like to reserve one Aphrodisia bath salt and TWO aphrodisia body butters.

Does the $100 to get the 10% have to be all B&B or is that TOTAL order, including what I already had a list for (other scents/pheros)?

Thanks!

Edited by Tinkerbelle

Thank you, Tinkerbelle. Yes, total order, does not have to be just B&B stuff. :)

I would like to reserve one Aphrodisia bath salt and TWO aphrodisia body butters.

Does the $100 to get the 10% have to be all B&B or is that TOTAL order, including what I already had a list for (other scents/pheros)?

Thanks!

I would like to reserve a bottle of A Peach of a Day and a bottle of A Peach of an Evening. Also, if they will be available, I'd like to reserve an itty collection set of the PEs. I have a few other decisions to make, so it may be a day or two before I request an invoice. Thanks.

YAAAAAY!

It's so exciting, right?! I can't wait to try Lemon Buttercream in whatever form because I shamelessly begged The Boss to indulge my lemon-loving self, heh. :wub:

I would like to reserve 2 of Aphrodesia Body Butter and 2 of LP: Original with Cops Body Butter. Oh, and if it wouldn't hurt to ask, are there expiration dates on them that I need to be aware of? I got a body butter from another seller a few years back, and I didn't use it for about 3 months, and it got rancid and really greasy, so I would just like to take precautionary measures if possible.

Edited by bubble0330

I would like to reserve 2 of Aphrodesia Body Butter and 2 of LP: Original with Cops Body Butter. Oh, and if it wouldn't hurt to ask, are there expiration dates on them that I need to be aware of? I got a body butter from another seller a few years back, and I didn't use it for about 3 months, and it got rancid and really greasy, so I would just like to take precautionary measures if possible.

According to our butter supplier, they should last 2 years if treated properly. You can store them in the fridge if you like. These are a bit greasy to start with, just FYI - if you want something a touch lighter, then go for the Buttersilk.

Also, this is a good time to mention that we do not add color stabilizing chemicals to our B&B products. Once they are opened, they are going to darken. (Primarily because we use so much vanilla in our blends and when the vanilla and cream combo touch air, the creams will 'oxidize'.) We formulate our products as cleanly as possible, so no unnecessary chemical additives, especially when it's just about a cosmetic appearance and not functional at all. So just consider the color change part of the "magic" and do not worry that the product has gone bad, it has not.

According to our butter supplier, they should last 2 years if treated properly. You can store them in the fridge if you like. These are a bit greasy to start with, just FYI - if you want something a touch lighter, then go for the Buttersilk.

Also, this is a good time to mention that we do not add color stabilizing chemicals to our B&B products. Once they are opened, they are going to darken. (Primarily because we use so much vanilla in our blends and when the vanilla and cream combo touch air, the creams will 'oxidize'.) We formulate our products as cleanly as possible, so no unnecessary chemical additives, especially when it's just about a cosmetic appearance and not functional at all. So just consider the color change part of the "magic" and do not worry that the product has gone bad, it has not.

Thanks, Mara. My skin does prefer lighter products in general since I live in always sunny and humid Florida, but I much prefer the scents offered for the body butters. I'm probably going to apply them like I would my perfume and just at places that are bit more dry or my pulse points before putting on my perfume oil/spray. Thank you so much for the response.

Reserved for you, thank you.

OMG! I have a bunch of unscented wax laying around. These simmer oils are perfect.

May I reserve these:

Itty set for this months PEs (if available)

simmer oils

MOCCACHINO

LP Original

Sugared Resins

Spa Mint

Happy Hippie

You guys, I am still listing B&B, 3rd day of trying to get everything up there, it's time consuming. So you can reserve as you see things get listed if you like, and if you want to take advantage of the flat rate shipping offer, please ask for an invoice instead of going through the cart. Thanks everyone! :)

I hope there will be simmer oils left til I get paid next week. lol.

They are half gone already. If you see something you definitely want, reserve it now. We need to weigh packages to Europe to get accurate shipping so it's better not to go thru the cart anyway. :)