New Releases for September 2017! - a B&B Month!

Potion Master

They are half gone already. If you see something you definitely want, reserve it now. We need to weigh packages to Europe to get accurate shipping so it's better not to go thru the cart anyway. :)

My bad luck.

Edited by Hildegerd

Oh and by the way - Myrrh Merlot with it's "poison grape" is a bit of an insider's joke.

You'll understand once you smell it, some of you at least.

A 100 post rank boost to whomever is the first to get it! :D

Okay, I bit! (was very curious anyways) just grabbed one on Etsy. No more temptations! pleeeze!

Oh and by the way - Myrrh Merlot with it's "poison grape" is a bit of an insider's joke.

Darn it! I knew I wanted this right away, but am still thinking about what to else to order. Congratulations, Eve!! :P

Okay, I bit! (was very curious anyways) just grabbed one on Etsy. No more temptations! pleeeze!

Darn it! I knew I wanted this right away, but am still thinking about what to else to order. Congratulations, Eve!! :P

Actually, I mean whomever is the first to correctly report back on our little joke, but since I seem to have been misunderstood twice, :lol: clearly my fault, I will boost Eve as the first to buy, and will boost again for the first person to solve our riddle.

Hmmm... got an idea what it might be, but will wait until I can sniff it to guess

Actually, I mean whomever is the first to correctly report back on our little joke, but since I seem to have been misunderstood twice, :lol: clearly my fault, I will boost Eve as the first to buy, and will boost again for the first person to solve our riddle.

No no, I did understand, but I figured I needed to sniff it to have a chance at the riddle; Don't give me points I didn't earn!

I know someone who needs the Unicorn treatment. I will have to get back once this hurricane passes by.

Dare I ask - - unicorn treatment?

Yes a friend of mine needs the unicorn bath salts.

This male friend does a lot of bicycling, both road and mountain, was once commenting on the wide variety of things he does and made the horrific mistake of ending the commentary with a statement along the lines of "being rare like a unicorn". Obviously he has caught all kinds of heck for that. Posting unicorn stuff to his FB page, etc.

He works as an IT guy but spends some time on some weekends as a bicycle repairman in the local bike shop he and a lot of the more serious bike people here frequent. He actually does a lot of charity work - if you find a bike that is salvageable going into the trash, we save it, take it to him and he will get it back to as new as possible and give it away to someone who wants one but might not be able to afford one. A lot of kids have gotten some nice bikes this way.

A few of us have taken it to the next level and mail him unicorn items to the bike shop. I kicked it off with a pretty pair of pink unicorn slippers. Caught him completely by surprise. He was a good sport and took a picture in them at the shop and posted it to FB, threatening to hunt down and kill whoever did it. Of course no one puts their names on the items.

So now I think he needs some unicorn bath salts. You know, for after those long bike rides to soothe his aching feet. Before he puts on the pretty unicorn slippers.

Are there any more of the Aphrodesia solids from Valentine's? Also have PE's been reopened? :)

We have two left, Please email if you would like them, thanks. Midnight Requiem, you have first dibs.

LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Yes a friend of mine needs the unicorn bath salts.

This male friend does a lot of bicycling, both road and mountain, was once commenting on the wide variety of things he does and made the horrific mistake of ending the commentary with a statement along the lines of "being rare like a unicorn". Obviously he has caught all kinds of heck for that. Posting unicorn stuff to his FB page, etc.

He works as an IT guy but spends some time on some weekends as a bicycle repairman in the local bike shop he and a lot of the more serious bike people here frequent. He actually does a lot of charity work - if you find a bike that is salvageable going into the trash, we save it, take it to him and he will get it back to as new as possible and give it away to someone who wants one but might not be able to afford one. A lot of kids have gotten some nice bikes this way.

A few of us have taken it to the next level and mail him unicorn items to the bike shop. I kicked it off with a pretty pair of pink unicorn slippers. Caught him completely by surprise. He was a good sport and took a picture in them at the shop and posted it to FB, threatening to hunt down and kill whoever did it. Of course no one puts their names on the items.

So now I think he needs some unicorn bath salts. You know, for after those long bike rides to soothe his aching feet. Before he puts on the pretty unicorn slippers.

:Emoticons04263::Emoticons04263::Emoticons04263::Emoticons04263::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024::smiley-laughing024:

Actually, he sounds like a really good guy. To have that sort of focus and create a life where he can follow his passions and give back at the same time is pretty amazing... I would say that he absolutely and unequivocally deserves some pretty unicorn foot soaking !!! :perfume:

I am still loving the Skyclad Lemon Buttercream. It is the richest, most intensely moisturizing whipped body butter I think I've ever used.

Every night I will think to myself. do I really want to "waste" this on my heels too? And after a moments hesitation I will decide that yes, even the heels get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I haven't been invoiced for the Aphrodesia body butter yet. If it's not too much trouble & there's an Aphrodesia solid perfume left, can I switch that to an invoice for an Aphrodesia solid perfume instead?

• 3 months later...

Descriptions by Luna!

Labels and Photos by Jennifer!

:)

AD-BathSaltsAssort.jpg

AD-SeptSalts.jpg

AD-UnicornMagic.jpg

AD-AstralTravelSalts.jpg

Jennifer, the Bathing Salts labels are really nice, and remind me of some of the ones from the middle pics in this $15,000 Catalogue of Perfumes, Toiletries and Cosmetics ‘Book’ I found on 1stdibs. Perhaps you were also involved with perfumes in a past life in the early 1900's? Check out the ylang-ylang soap label, so lovely.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 months later...

Are there any of the Buttercream Lemon shampoo bars left? My husband used my Lush shampoo bar thinking it was soap. :Emoticons04269:

ETA: They and the soaps don't ship to Canada?

Edited by Lainey

I would send John an email.

Okay, thank you.

I am trying to hold off until we find out what the new releases are going to be. As I have that store credit burning a hole in my pocket, lol.