Buttercream Lemon B&B

Beccah

AD-BCLWSoap.jpg

"If smelling wonderfully edible is something you want in your bag of tricks, then grab our gourmand fantasy of sweet sugary and warm bakery-style lemon slathered with luscious buttercream - you tangy little tart, you!

Available in:

Creamy Goat’s Milk and Vegan Glycerin soap

Shampoo Bar

Whipped Cream soap

Skyclad Buttersilk - Whipped Body Butter"

It's delicious, isn't it?! It's got a scent which reminds me a bit of LP Fraise Citron or Fairy Cake: Lemon - that warm yummy fresh-out-of-the-oven lemon cake. If you like gourmand scents for your B&B this is totally yummy!

The whipped cream soap is great for showering and shaving and a jar will last you a very long time.

I got the Skyclad Buttersilk-Whipped Body Butter, and it is decadent. Really truly SOoooOOO GOOD! The scent is not overwhelming. and no one facet stands out.

At first sniff it almost smelled like a candy on me. But, the longer I have it on, the more it is bakery confection rather than candy sweet. The lemon is barely there, and it does not have a salty butter type vibe It is a well balanced comfort type scent, and I can't imagine anyone not liking it. Even if you already have two years worth of unopened whipped body butter in your arsenal, you need this! And you really should get some for dear friends and family too, because it is just that good.

It is incredibly moisturizing. Like I could seriously justify this as a winter necessity in the upcoming months. A little goes a long way too.

• 1 month later...

I got my Buttercream Lemon shampoo bar and once again I just have to gush about how AMAZING these shampoo bars are. They make my hair look thicker immediately and I continue to be astounded by that. And as I stated before this fragrance is totally delicious!

OMGGGGGG!!! This is awesome and amazing! It's lemon but not sharp. And just slightly bakery, not too warm. Fabulous stuff!

I got my Buttercream Lemon shampoo bar and once again I just have to gush about how AMAZING these shampoo bars are. They make my hair look thicker immediately and I continue to be astounded by that. And as I stated before this fragrance is totally delicious!

I totally agree! I went through a jar of the skyclad buttersilk whipped, in record time. I knew I was slathering on more than I needed (as far as the moisturizing aspect) but I just didn't care! It is sooooo good!I just ordered more & wanted to order more than I did! It is scrumptious, plus very moisturizing (which I need big time!)

• 3 months later...

OK I have used the butterscream lemon shampoo bar on ALTERNATING days for the past week or so - and on the days, and ONLY the days, I used it, I get compliments on my hair all day. "so shiny!" "looks so soft!" "your hair is so thick I hate you." etc.

It lathers like crazy, esp. compared to other shampoo bars I've used ... this thing is going to last forever.

Today I used it as body soap as well and even though I did not follow with lotion, I am not itchy.

And needless to say as it starts lathering I shout YUM and/or KANARY KREMES! which it reminds me of a lot.

swoon

• 8 months later...

I'd been hoarding my lone remaining jar of the skyclad buttersilk.  Today I retrieved it from the back of the drawer where I was keeping it safe, and took it along with me for the manicurist to use with my mani-pedi.  This body butter is still so amazing!  In fact, it is more amazing now that it has had time to age.   But, now that the jar  has been opened, I'll have to use it up, and that makes me sad, as I want to have this on hand for always.  My manicurist was loving it too.  When she first opened it,  she said "cookies!!"

On 10/26/2018 at 9:45 PM, Eve said:

When she first opened it,  she said "cookies!!"

I love that! Last week a middle school aged boy said "I smell candy! Who's eating candy?" or something like that, when I was around. I've never had the pleasure of that body butter, but I do have two bottles of Butterscream Lemon perfume. 

• 1 month later...

Holy wow! Thank you, Dear Universe, for giving Mara lemons!!!! 

@quietguy and @Snoopyace and @Wotan, this Buttercream Lemon Skyclad is scrumptious. I can't imagine any woman not being thrilled to receive this as a gift.

oops. And I see it's gone.

But I can't imagine that they're all not spectacular, the Buttercream just happens to be the one I opened! 

Edited by Eastwood22