Lei's Peach of an Evening

Beccah

AD-PE-LeiPeachEve.jpg

Lei's evening peach is more dense and dark with a hint of spice...comprised of peaches and plums, brown sugar caramel, tonka bean, boozy vanilla bean, pecan, cedar and cinnamon. One can apply one over the other for a lovely transition of day into night.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my! This is beautiful and intoxicating.

I think that this is the scent that the Original Idea of Peach once was. And you can probably still find peaches which smell as good in the Land of the Fae where all food is enchanted and enchanting to both self and others.

I smell the cinnamon and the booze in the vanilla and the peach soaking in the middle of it all.

A lovely, lovely scent with lots of harmonies.

• 1 month later...

This actually reminds me somewhat of Vicars & Tarts which definitely makes it a win for me! it has a wonderfully warm baked fruit tart aura to it and although I'm normally not into that sort of thing it is really yummy here. It's a great balance of fruit and spice and sweetness. In the long drydown it sort of morphs into a deeper blending with the tonka and the cedar becoming somewhat more prominent.

Again, kudos to Lei for these fabulous ideas!

Yeah I think it would, just as long as you didn't go too heavy on the BANG! It is pretty rich and deep as a scent.

Thanks! I appreciate the words of wisdom from someone with your knowledge and experience in these matters. I'll wear them together next time instead of shying away.

• 1 month later...

I am curious, has anyone who amps greenery, especially cedar, worn this? Cedar is not my friend. Even Totem Tiger, which should be a fruit party, can go a bit celery because of the cedar. (My man, on the other hand, does not think Totem Tiger smells anything like celery on me, he thinks it smells nice, and he hates celery.) Maybe I just need to avoid anything with cedar. Maybe I was locked into a cedar chest (possibly filled with celery) in a previous life that I can't recall.

I love this out of the bottle, but my skin turns up cedar to 11 in this one. It overpowers all the other fruity lovliness, and not even the cinnamon can hold it down. Sad.

Edited by Eastwood22