il_fullxfull.1365752163_2ca6.jpg

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

*Note from Beccah; this was my reaction reading the notes to Cougar Potion: Panther

I love me some Cougar, but to me, it *is* a very summery perfume... This variant is PERFECT - it's a little bit deeper, darker, but still has that amazing SPARKLE! I definitely can pick out the currant, its tartness pairs nicely with the grapefruit. The hot cocoa powder adds a bit of warmth and smooth sweetness. This is a contender for a full bottle, for sure!

Liked it but it morphed really quickly on me and then faded. Course I ripped into this in about a minute after postman dropped it off!

LOVE. This variant is a little fruitier, I can smell the peach, & a little deeper, but it's definitely still Cougar. This will be my pick for holiday parties.

This is my first trial of Cougar Potion. Excited to understand the terminology "sparkle"!

Agreed with Beccah. This one is definitely fruitier in the beginning but settles into something rich. Whereas Cogar Potion is sparkly like a firecracker, this has the shimmmering sparkle of diamonds. This dries down to something rich, warm, and sexy. At the end of the day, i’m left smelling cocoa and currant, and it is delicious. It’s the winter edition of Cougar!

I love this -- the grapefruit/currant combo is reminiscent of my Big Cat Mojo, but while that has a kind of dryer veldt-like quality this one is so surprisingly rich, as others have commented. I wanted to love original Cougar Potion but something in it was headache inducing -- this is amazingly smooth. In many ways it reminds of Glamour Puss (the first one) but with a simpler, starker, and darker feel. I don't have anything boosted with Cougar, and this is seriously tempting.

I can’t wear scented cougar either. I get the same headachey thing. I think it’s the type of musk.

I love this at first. It totally reminds me of Special Delivery! But somehow it eventually turns way to perfume-y on me and clings that way. Oh well! Got too many his month anyway and the Cougar phero doesn’t do much for me anyway so I am safe from this one!

WOW this is tangy! The red currant is waaaay up front on me, with the grapefruit right behind it. In that way it reminds me of Elan Vitale and Voodoo Valentine. In the vial I get the black currant and the cocoa and it is so good. I think I'll have to let this age a bit and try again for the heartnotes instead of the top notes.

ETA: in the long drydown I get more of the classic Cougar quality.

Wet I get a blast of tangy grapefruit with the darker currant. Starts off pretty tart and sharp. As it dries down the cocoa comes out and changes the tart sharpness to a smooth richness under the fruit. A very interesting juxtaposition. This has the sparkle factor of Cougar but does not have the Musk from Cougar which makes it unwearable for me. This is really lovely. Im happy to have a new vehicle for Cougar Phero.

Panther is certainly a richer and a more full-bodied version. It has a more sensual, sleek edge. Upon application it is very currant forward, then shortly is rounded out with the rich cocoa. I do like the perfume-y nature of this fragrance. My only issue is that all too soon it becomes very close to the skin. I think I might need this one in a spray

I wore this today with a little Topper, trying to figure out my relationship with this phero. I told no extra and unnecessary jokes, I thin class went a little more quickly? I was a little more creative maybe, or maybe mentally disorganized, but not worried about it so maybe more confident than usual. One new guy after class let me know he's a yoga teacher by trade, in the past maybe I'd pay a little more attention or feel out if he was hinting for a subbing spot, but I didn't particularly appreciate his listening skills so I didn't engage much. I think Cougar/Topper makes me more no-nonsense, Levitation and Lunina/Topper maybe allow me to be more approachable, but a little more ditzy.

This variant, I get a lot of currant and chocolate. It made me happy, but more grounded than a brighter fruit. I Don't think I sensed much grapefruit, but I have a high grapefruit/citrus threshold. Or it's real light in this blend. The perfume is more opulent, or rich, and I got to bomb myself a bit in downdog because i had a big t-shirt on and when it went over my face, I kept it on. Normally I'd take it off, but I enjoyed the occasional journey into chocolate boob town. Didn't feel cuddly, felt elusive. Like the man wanting to smell this woman really has to be sneaky, she's never going to just give those long whiffs away. Four hours later, I might be getting more peach and grapefruit, but I think maybe it's residual PCMP on yesterday's sweater? I'll take this for another test spin next week.

"Chocolate Boob Town" LMAO!

The initial application came off like a grapefruit version of the chocolate-covered oranges from the holiday season. :) Then the chocolate backed off a bit and the currant came out more. It's settled into a sophisticated grapefruit/currant. Definitely a "Cougar by night" feel!

Edited by Witty Kitty

I put a little spritz of this between my boobs earlier in the evening, maybe around noon, post a kid's birthday party but before dinner with more kids. Mostly for the phero, didn't think much about the scent to be honest. My goal was to try a different phero with a friend I haven't connected with that well lately. He's a guy but we've been friends for over 25 years and our 8 and 9 yr old kids are "engaged," and have been since kindergarten.

What surprised me was how lovely it was five hours later! It matured into something really special. I'll keep investigating!