Phero Suggestions please

Here's my situation

I discovered my husband has an affair two months ago, after some discussions with him and we decided to save our marriage.

However, there're some problems that make me feel stressful and lost. I would like to use some pheros to make myself and the atmosphere (while we are at home or together at anywhere) becomes more happy and relax.

1) My husband is not completely 'cut off' connection with the affair. He felt heart-break and showing his sad face, like everyone should stay away from him. What I want him to feel more happy while he is with me and the kids, and trying to heal his so-called breaking heart.

2) We have communication problems since I gave birth, we seemed not to tell others how our thoughts anymore. As the path of rebuilding our marriage, I believe both of us should trust each other and be open-minded to talk anything. And lessons learnt, I told him how stress and how I feel of the betrayal; I want my husband to share with me more how he feels and what the main problems he is facing. Can OW help?

Many thanks.

Sorry you are going through this. Open Windows will be great. It is not only mood-lifting but also opens the lines of communication a bit. I love Open Windows.....I ALWAYS have it on hand.

You may also want to consider maybe Treasured Hearts....brings out the so-called "nesting vibe" in men, smooths ruffled feathers in general, so to speak.

Edited by Dolly

Oh man what a rough situation for you and your family. I agree with what Dolly said. Id also suggest TMI or True Confessions to get the communication flowing on both of your parts. And Perfect Match to help get back to that first throes of love, butterflies in the stomach feeling but that one maybe after the others have helped to reconnect. I think you definitely need the bnol to Bond and open up to each other right now. So definitely TMI or TC.

So sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough situation. I am really new at this stuff so definitely listen to Dolly and Halo - they know what they are talking about. I would also suggest going for something only for yourself. Trust your gut on this; what appeals to you for you, which description resonates with you and lights you up? Find pleasure in your own self and let him come chasing after you to share in it as well ...

Thanks all

I have ordered TC, PM, BAM and Lace just now, but waiting the delivery to HK, its too long.

BTW, last Sunday, I've tried OW in oil, 2 stripes on each arm, seemed nothing different between us. Was I applied too less?

Dolly, May i know your application amount of OW?

I think also some La Femme Mystere might be in order to get him treating you like a queen and with more respect.

I got a LP Pink with LFM and I tried sometimes ago, bad experiences...

I felt good during the day I worn it (yes, like a queen) and hanged out with my husband. But the day after I worn it (maybe 2 days after), his attitude was quite different and being rude. I dont know why, but stopped using LFM on him. Dont wanna suffer his temper again.

Thanks all

I have ordered TC, PM, BAM and Lace just now, but waiting the delivery to HK, its too long.

BTW, last Sunday, I've tried OW in oil, 2 stripes on each arm, seemed nothing different between us. Was I applied too less?

Dolly, May i know your application amount of OW?

Everybody has a different amount that will get results.....with OW in oil, I usually apply in spots that will really diffuse well.....neck, cleavage, I also use on the backs of my hands because I move my hands around a lot when I talk. Oil diffuses slowly......how long were the stripes you applied? You may have actually applied too much.

As for the LFM, I dont know that Id stop wearing it forever based on one experience. You could have worn too much, too little, or the next day could have been completely unrelated. Generally pheros require repeated testing of the same amount several times before concluding what actions are definitely attributed to them. That said, you could always wear and then scrub it off that night. Witch hazel and a cotton pad work really well to remove pheros.

Whatever you get make sure to add cops. That will keep him addicted to you. He’ll be back into you in no time...you want to get into his subconscious mind, with continued influence, he will be reattached to you.