Hello iam a bit new!

AncientGoddess

Hello Everyone,

My name is Julia I go by AncientGoddess. I have discovered "LovePotion" while searching online one day for a love potion...LOL! Any how, I came across this site it was about 1 year ago to be exact. When i first got my first order I didnt put it to the full use but then my boyfriend and I started having problems and I thought well maybe this will help and to my surprize it worked like a charm. Our problems some how started getting less and less then I started noticing he was more affectionate towards me and today he's like glued to me...LOL! The point is iam so glad i discovered this site. Not only has it helped me with my love life issues but also in all other areas work, helped built confidence, and the list go's on!!!

You guys are awsome!!!

Julia :dancingfruits0nm:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Julia I go by AncientGoddess. I have discovered "LovePotion" while searching online one day for a love potion...LOL! Any how, I came across this site it was about 1 year ago to be exact. When i first got my first order I didnt put it to the full use but then my boyfriend and I started having problems and I thought well maybe this will help and to my surprize it worked like a charm. Our problems some how started getting less and less then I started noticing he was more affectionate towards me and today he's like glued to me...LOL! The point is iam so glad i discovered this site. Not only has it helped me with my love life issues but also in all other areas work, helped built confidence, and the list go's on!!!

You guys are awsome!!!

Julia :dancingfruits0nm:

Welcome Julia! So glad you found us and decided to pop in! Sit down and chat with us once in a while!!

Howdy! Nice to see ya. This is a very good place relax, chill, take a load off, talk turkey. :D But BEWARE! It is addictive!! As I’m sure you already know by now lol

PB&J,

Pixie

Howdy! Nice to see ya. This is a very good place relax, chill, take a load off, talk turkey. :smilies-23596: But BEWARE! It is addictive!! As I'm sure you already know by now lol

PB&J,

Pixie

Oh don't I know it! Lol. But its ok as long as its a positive addiction its no problem! :thumb_up11:

Oh don't I know it! Lol. But its ok as long as its a positive addiction its no problem! :thumb_up11:

Darn right its an addiction.....if you count my pheros, I have 39 bottles for me (counting the ones in transit and those I have swapped for) and 4 bottles for my fiancee......and all of this since December......I HAVE A PROBLEM......

Darn right its an addiction.....if you count my pheros, I have 39 bottles for me (counting the ones in transit and those I have swapped for) and 4 bottles for my fiancee......and all of this since December......I HAVE A PROBLEM......

My BF is beginning to scold my LP spending habits although he is now very much enjoying the way I smell :thumb_up11:

LP has so much great stuff I am chalk full of useful goodies to make me smell AND FEEL great!

I printed out the Table of Potions page, and highlighted...I'm not THAT far behind you... :thumb_up11: ...

OTOH, do you think we'd qualify for the V.I.P. tour at LP's Magickal Workshop?!?019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

I'm well on my way to twenty bottles, heh, but I noticed this weekend that my trial vial stash is totally out of control! And of course its' Murphy's Law that whatever I want to use is at the bottom of the bag! :thumb_up11:

I'm well on my way to twenty bottles, heh, but I noticed this weekend that my trial vial stash is totally out of control! And of course its' Murphy's Law that whatever I want to use is at the bottom of the bag! :thumb_up11:

Yeah, my samples are totally out of control also......

I took a bottle of Scandalous to my mother as a gift, and after she smelled some of the others, she has laid claim to any samples that don't work for me.....my grandmother said she'd like to try some also.....I am getting a care pkg together for them as we speak......

Edited by Dolly

Yeah that reminds me I still have one to send off to my friend Katelyn...this is the second time I've sent her LPMPs and she loves them, although I told her she can't wait too long to commit to a bottle!

I'm well on my way to twenty bottles, heh, but I noticed this weekend that my trial vial stash is totally out of control! And of course its' Murphy's Law that whatever I want to use is at the bottom of the bag! :lol:

I know exactly what you mean my trail vial stash is starting to get out of control too. Ive been using the potions now for 1 year and my gosh iam hooked! and starting to get beyond hooked. Its almost like these potions become you. Its weird to describe. Its like some people need a cup of coffee in the morning to wake them up I need to put on my potions before I go out of the house to wake me up!!! HEHEHHE :banana044:

It is the highlight of my day to choose a scent for every mood and every activity I do. A scent for waking up, a scent for housework, a scent for studying, a scent for naptime.... I LOVE my LPP's, it's the one thing I do for me!!!

ME TOO.....I can use 3-4 a day sometimes.....and sometimes I put one on one side and one on the other.....that way, I can experience both.....

It is the highlight of my day to choose a scent for every mood and every activity I do. A scent for waking up, a scent for housework, a scent for studying, a scent for naptime.... I LOVE my LPP's, it's the one thing I do for me!!!

EXACTLY! :lol: "Its one thing I do for myself"

Edited by AncientGoddess

EXACTLY! :CHEERS~19: "Its one thing I do for myself"

yup, you may have hit on it there...I don't get fancy clothes, nails done, etc...but wearing LP's are something I'd rather not be without! :lol:

yup, you may have hit on it there...I don't get fancy clothes, nails done, etc...but wearing LP's are something I'd rather not be without! :lol:

DARN RIGHT!!!!

I cannot live without perfume, I just can't. Even when I have a migraine (which isn't too often, thankfully), I have to wear something.

Heh! I know what you mean. I sometimes like to get my nails done and usually go shopping before every season when I need clothing but I order the potions at least something every 2 weeks sometimes even every weekend depending on this weeks pay check and how big or small my previous order was. LOL! Yes people were obsessed but hey guys whatever! Everyone has there thing that keeps them happy, motivated, inspired, protected and etc...and I suppose thats what the potions do for me. I love this site! I love New Age...lol! Iam wearing "Dragon, Phoenix, Pearl" right now and I feel really strong and good! :CHEERS~19:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Heh! I know what you mean. I sometimes like to get my nails done and usually go shopping before every season when I need clothing but I order the potions at least something every 2 weeks sometimes even every weekend depending on this weeks pay check and how big or small my previous order was. LOL! Yes people were obsessed but hey guys whatever! Everyone has there thing that keeps them happy, motivated, inspired, protected and etc...and I suppose thats what the potions do for me. I love this site! I love New Age...lol! Iam wearing "Dragon, Phoenix, Pearl" right now and I feel really strong and good! :offtopic:

I sound drunk in this posting! Lol! :offtopic: Ok Ok guilty for having a few glasses of wine and typing on here. hehehehe! :offtopic: