Ashes to Dust sugar scrub & aloe soap

luna65

I received samples of the scrub and soap in my latest package and I tried the scrub last night - it really does have that purifying vibe to it for sure. Lori, I think you'd really want to get these for the whole church-y incense vibe thing you like so much. The scent is very meditative and introspective to me. And of course the scrubs are always faboo! I think this is a nose-to-toes one, but Mara would have to verify that.

I got to try the soap - it was really nice! The scent wasn’t overpowering, it envelops you while you’re using it but doesn’t compete with your perfume you put on later. Lots of soft lather, and good slip! I’m definitely going to be using it on New Year’s Eve!

I was thinking at first the scrub might have too much fragrance for face, but I used it yesterday on my face and liked it very much. It's pretty abrasive tho, so use with light pressure only on the face. I am using it nose to toes, if you are super sensitive, stick with neck down.

I purchased the aloe soap thinking it would be perfect to use on special days prior to performing rituals or what have you. I have used it every day since I bought it. I love this soap! It smells so good but doesn't leave a heavy scent on my skin. Beautiful soap!

I received samples of the scrub and soap in my latest package and I tried the scrub last night - it really does have that purifying vibe to it for sure. Lori, I think you'd really want to get these for the whole church-y incense vibe thing you like so much. The scent is very meditative and introspective to me. And of course the scrubs are always faboo! I think this is a nose-to-toes one, but Mara would have to verify that.

Awesome! Thanks Luna. :) I'm going on vacation for the holidays,but I'm hoping this stuff is still around after the first of the year. I am ALWAYS looking to expand my options for the churchiness. I'm assuming the oil is the same way,right? Sometimes things in bath products can read a little differently on the skin,but usually it's close enough!