New Member: Karma

Hello From Mexico!

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I have read the forum rules and just today made my very first order!

I'm excited to be here and look forward to hearing from all of you. My first order includes:

Trial phero fragrances (including CB, LAM, BB, CP, DOM, & OCCO Gold & OCCO Red)

Also:

Sparkle & Shine w/ Cougar

Odalisque 2017 w/ Bang!

Petals of Silk w/ La Femme Noire

Unisexy 2017 w/Perfect Match

Vampire Bait w/Gotcha & Aja

Winter in the Tropics w/LFM

Time Travel w/PM

Tattooed Lady w/BI & Hedione

Star Power w/PP

Anti-Piggy w/Mega Watt

4 different wax melts-(Sweet Moccochino +MW, Candied Rose+LFM, Midnight Moonlight+PM, LP+Gotcha)

FB of DHEAS

A little about me:

age 50

postmenopausal

getting married this Valentines Day to my boyfriend of 14 years

I'm an American that retired to Mexico last year

I know you all understand that feeling when you first make an order. That's the excitement I feel right now!

I am excited to try everything and share my reviews with you all. I love all your posts and am grateful for learning from them.

Thanks for having me here,

Hi there! (*waves from SoCal*)

I predict you are gonna have so much pheromone fun with your goodies! Looking forward to your reviews. :D

Hi Luna!

I know your prediction is spot on. I have enjoyed your posts and reviews so much. Thank you for the wonderful welcome.

Everyone: I do want to add that I came to this forum quite by accident. I was looking up Youtube's for recipes and saw a random video and decided to click on it. It turns out it was a review on Aja from Beccah and it led me here.

I'm glad I clicked it.

Welcome to the forum & glad that you're enjoying yourself. Also, congrats on the wedding!

Edited by Beccah

Grateful for the nice welcomes Sirensong & Beccah.

Beccah: I'm delighted I checked out your Youtube and found this forum. Thank you!

Good to know. I wish I had more time to do stuff with that channel, lol.

Oh wow! What a fabulous first order! I'm so happy for you. And a really diverse set of scents and phero's, you're going to have a blast. I bet Winter in the Tropics would be a really lovely wedding perfume. I only have a sample of it, I'd get a FB but it's fancy and I'm not sure I'd wear it, although I'm sure I'll end up with a bottle eventually. I can't think of a better use for it than a tropical wedding! Odalisque is one of my top favorites, my man's, too.

I don't have any good newbie advice, except maybe this, expect your package to come in "fine cuisine" time. I live in a world where I can imagine something, go onto Amazon, and a mail carrier is tossing it at my front door less than 24 hours later. Put it into perspective that all those other deliveries are fast food, this is special. My next order is generally thought out before the last one arrives. Just know that 14 course meal with the sorbet in between courses is totally worth the wait.

LOL! Now I want to sniff Winter in the Tropics and Odalisque even more!

Thank you for the wonderful advice. It was much needed.

Yes, I agree, this is no "fast food" and I expect a wait. Also our mail south of the border is super slow.

I'm just hoping my order gets here before my wedding Feb. 14th. Then I will be overjoyed! :Emoticons04235:

Welcome Karma!

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding :)

I too, am postmenopausal, am older than you, semi-retired, and have a boyfriend of almost 17 years now (no Valentines Day wedding planned tho)

I hope your goodies arrive in time

A mexican magician says to the audience he will disappear on the count of 3.

He says... UNO.... Says... DOS....And..... *POOF*

He disappears without a TRES

This ur cat?

YTi15.jpg

Congrats on the wedding... Hope he is a.... 'Perfect Match'

Eggers, that looks like Chopper, except i know it's not him because he never wears hats.

Karma, I got a notification on the forum today, "Karma is now your friend." It's about time!

How exciting!!! Congradulations. Love to hear what living in Mexico is like.

Welcome. Look forward to your reviews. ;)

A mexican magician says to the audience he will disappear on the count of 3.

He says... UNO.... Says... DOS....And..... *POOF*

He disappears without a TRES

This ur cat?

YTi15.jpg

Congrats on the wedding... Hope he is a.... 'Perfect Match'

Hahahahahahaha!!!! That's awesome!

Also WELCOME Karma!

Hey everyone!

I'm official!

My box just arrived! Mailman just rang my mail bell and I joyfully signed for it! That's only 10 days from mailing date to receiving here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Yay!

Lots of samples and everything was so carefully and beautifully wrapped. I just sprayed some DHEAS on my hair and it feels like pure happiness.

Wow. And 3 trials for Mr. Karma. I applied a swipe of "Bad boy" on him.

I'm looking through my box now and will do sniffy's so if you don't hear back from me today I either phero bombed myself or got to busy with the Mr. to report back!

Feeling really lifted so far. Oh! I love the smell of the wax melts through the package! I can't wait to melt them in the warmer!

THANK YOU MARA AND EVERYONE THAT HAD A PART IN MY PACKAGE! Thanks for the extras. They are much appreciated.

Feeling grateful. Love to everyone here on the forum.

More later......

Thanks Eve!

Enjoyed my snif fest yesterday. They all smell so good!

Now I'm going to concentrate on each by themselves.

I did sneak some CB last night. Mr. Karma was very cuddly cozy. I slept like a baby.