Witty Kitty's Snuggle

Beccah

AD-PE-WittyKittySnuggle.jpg

Witty Kitty asked for "a simplified, non-phero mix of two of my favorite snuggly scents, Bosom Bows and Unisexy." I did exactly that and I think it actually came out really close to the earliest brews of Unisexy. Practically everyone enjoys this kind of cozy snuggle scent! Comprised of 3 kinds of vanilla blended with sandalwood, oak, and a drop of maple sugar.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy with this. I also requested that this mix bump up the sweetness just a bit without being too sweet, and there's just the right amount of vanilla and maple in it to accomplish that (while staying true to the scents that inspired it), and anchored by the warm snuggly sandalwood and oak. I keep sniffing my arm; true to the name, I want to snuggle with myself. :P (And I love the label, of course!) Thank you Mara! :purr:

Edited by Witty Kitty

I'm so happy with this. I also requested that this mix bump up the sweetness just a bit without being too sweet, and there's just the right amount of vanilla and maple in it to accomplish that (while staying true to the scents that inspired it), and anchored by the warm snuggly sandalwood and oak. I keep sniffing my arm; true to the name, I want to snuggle with myself. :P (And I love the label, of course!) Thank you Mara! :purr:

Oh... squeee! I'm happy to see a review here. This made me break my wait till Pherotine mantra.

So glad to see your review. I think/hope my box arrives tomorrow.

Such a great idea. You have chosen 2 of my all time LP favorites. :)

Can't wait.

Love. Snuggle is sweet, powder soft goodness. If this scent doesnt scream Gotcha idk what does.

On my skin it starts with a good amount of throw. Silky smooth, soft & sweet. The maple sugar is just right and i love but struggle with maple on my skin at least 70% of the time. Here it is all GOOD.

After about 20 minutes the powder really mellows and I'm delighting in my soft, smooth, warm girl skin.

The kind of scent that begs you to throw on a fuzzy soft sweater and seriously Snuggle. :purr: :purr:

Yay, glad you're enjoying!

I'm wearing Unisexy (2017) w Perfect Match; I can't wear too much PM before having adverse effects, but now I can slather some Snuggle to get more of this sweet woodsy goodness on me without OD-ing on PM.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 3 weeks later...

Omg this is by far the closest to the original Unisexy which I still hoard. This one just doesnt have that opening hint of sharpness that the original does. Which I love. But I have BIG love for this too. Its like OG Unisexy after a long long drydown plus an added level of cuddliness. Seems like this one will not be as long lasting. I think its just got less depth and grounding due to it being a PE limited to fewer ingredients. This is the kind of maple I can handle. Which is subtle. Soft snuggly vanilla sandalwood smoothness with a hint of woodsiness and that tiny drop of maple adding extra sweetness.

This definitely does remind me of the original Bosom Bows without the headache that version would give me.sometimes. I think it's the combination of the sandalwood and the oak, but I get the Unisexy vibe too. This is so totally cozy, that perfectly warm soft blending and it's just sweet enough for my tastes - it actually makes me feel like some Teddy BB or B2.2 would be an awesome add-in so I could wear it to bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh SWOON! This is what a baby boy should smell like after a bath. Although it doesn’t smell anything like it, my first thought was it had a loves baby soft vibe—remember that powdery smell? I was transported back to being a preteen girl just smelling like powder and feeling warm and loved. I friggin’ love this. I want to cuddle up in cashmere and baby boys and just....breathe. I would totally add Teddy BB and this could be my nighttime cocktail before bed. REBREW!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Put this on tonight with some B2. Curled up and watching season 3 of Broadchurch. After a shitty work day I knew I had to treat myself right.

Thank god I have my LP supplies to do the job.

The scent is softer, warmer and fuzzier wuth a bit of age. Yes. I love it even more. That little poke that pricked my nose the first time is long gone. Just the sweet warm fuzzies now. B2 is a great partner for chilling solo with this.

:purr:

• 4 years later...

This gives me a very "warm milk before bed" feel on an almost instinctive level, it's kind of amazing. The name and the scent reminds me of the Aristocats when they sing "Creme de la Creme" and the butler brings all the kittens cream. It is definitely snuggly and comforting. This is fuzzier and less sandalwoody than Bosom Bows and Unisexy. I tend to amp maple but the maple sugar here is so well blended, it just adds another type of sweetness. Very comforting and calming, like a grandmother's hug.