New Releases for FEBRUARY 2018 - Pherotine!

We aim to have these up and orderable by Monday, folks! :D

MEN'S BLENDS

AD-LegendSpray.jpg

Legend w/ Charisma - SPRAY

AD-RisqueWhisque.jpg

Risque Whisque w/ Wanted Man

AD-HotCherry.jpg

Hot Cherry w/ Heart Throb

AD-WildSide.jpg

Wild Side w/ Hunter Trapper

Unisex Blends in the Men's Collection that Women can wear too...

AD-IslandRain.jpg

Island Rain w/ Open Windows

AD-SharpDressedhM.jpg

Sharp Dressed huMan w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-GirlNip18.jpg

Mark's Girl Nip w/ Perfect Match

AD-Elementary6.jpg

Elementary Chapter 6 w/ Phero B2.2

AD-StormyWeather.jpg

Stormy Weather w/ True Confessions

AD-BigEasySpray.jpg

The Big Easy w/ Teddy BB - SPRAY

This one is included in both men's and women's collections.

WOMEN'S BLENDS

AD-Luxurious.jpg

Luxurious w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-JuicyLucy.jpg

Juicy Lucy w/ Sexpionage

AD-FriskyBusiness.jpg

Frisky Business w/ Audacious

AD-SHappyFunTime.jpg

Super Happy Funtime w/ Levitation

AD-PheroMoneyPotion18.jpg

Phero Charged Money Potion w/ Swimming with Sharks (aka PCMP)

AD-Liebchen.jpg

Liebchen w/ Treasured Hearts

Virgin bottles available: 4

AD-GossamerThreads.jpg

Gossamer Threads w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-GoddessBlueMoon18.jpg

Goddess of the Blue Moon 2018 w/ Lumina

Virgin bottles available: 9

AD-WildCherry.jpg

Wild Cherry w/ Sexology

Virgin bottles available: 7

AD-ButtercreamPeach.jpg

Buttercream Peach w Magnet (LAM)

Virgin bottles available: 15

AD-BadGirl2018.jpg

Bad Girl 2018 w/ Leather

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer really kicked ass on the labels this month! She also came up with one of my fave titles EVER - Frisky Business. :lol: And Luna helped me come up with half of these titles including Risque Whisque, which just cracks me up.

These look fantastic! Thanks for offering Virgin bottles on some of these too. Hopefully I can get a bottle or two or three... (we all know that story line). Cannot wait to see what they are made of.

FYI - Juicy Lucy made me laugh because around here we have a famous burger called the Juicy Lucy. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to smell like a Juicy Lucy burger but I bet it would actually attract a lot of people. :smiley-laughing024: I can't wait to see what this really is! I'm guessing fruity and delicious!

Edited by tink333

They look great! Fabulous job Mara and elves!

Oh wow, these are beautiful! I need samples of ALL of these!!! I'll be in Hawaii but I bet I won't be too distracted on Monday. ❤️

I'm noticing it's 10 for the men (including unisex), and 11 for the ladies. This makes me happy. I love hoarding on my man's behalf! He has a whole box now! I just asked what he's taking to Hawaii tomorrow, it was so easy for him.

Him: Winner, and Totem: Tiger.

Me: That's it?

Him: You want me to take Dark Desires?

Me: Yes. What about Girl Nip?

Him: Sure, okay. (Just trying to watch Warriors game and be polite to me simultaneously.)

Me: You should take Teddy Man, too.

Him: You want me to?

Me: Yes. What about the Sand Box?

Him: Okay .... Do you need me to bring my whole box?

Me: No, don't be silly.

I love that he's claimed Totem: Tiger as his own. It really does suit him.

I'm noticing it's 10 for the men (including unisex), and 11 for the ladies.

The sets will be

10 for men

12 for women

with Big Easy being included in both sets.

we also offer a unisex fill-in set for the ladies if they want to try all of the ones that they can wear, even if marginally masculine.

Thanks so much for the kind words about the labels everyone! I think you will really enjoy this set, lots of yummy sexy fun! :D

The labels are big, colorful with nice large print that makes it easy to read even for us visually challenged folks. So thank you for that ! I've recently had to sit with my magnifying glass to sort through my samples but I know that won't be necessary with these beauties !

Another big thank you for bringing back the Buttercream Peach which I asked for and for contacting me about this. It was one of the first scents I ever truly fell in love with way back when. Your customer service and deep caring leave me very humble.

Also another shout out for Mark's Girl Nip which has led hubby and I to many good cuddle sessions :purr:

The labels are big, colorful with nice large print that makes it easy to read even for us visually challenged folks. So thank you for that ! I've recently had to sit with my magnifying glass to sort through my samples but I know that won't be necessary with these beauties !

Androstenol, I really took it to heart when you told me you had trouble reading some of the labels, and I have been consciously trying to design with bigger, easier to read fonts since then. I'm glad you brought that to my attention when you did. They're a lot smaller on the bottle, but hopefully they will still be not too hard to make out. :)

Androstenol, I really took it to heart when you told me you had trouble reading some of the labels, and I have been consciously trying to design with bigger, easier to read fonts since then. I'm glad you brought that to my attention when you did. They're a lot smaller on the bottle, but hopefully they will still be not too hard to make out. :)

I also thank you for this! I have a little flashlight and reading glasses in each of my three perfume boxes.

lol, Eastwood!

So does anyone have a favorite label or any guesses as to perfume notes? That's always the fun part. :)

I think my favorite label is Mark's Girl Nip - it channels my inner Cat Woman and is reminiscent of the incredible Julie Newmar. :purr:

JulieNewmar.jpg

Wild Side and Risky Business both remind me of the french impressionist painter Henri Rousseau. Those two are my favorites, plus I love the freckles on Juicy Lucy. They're all really beautiful. I really like the vibrant oranges and blues running through them, and the Girl Nip chick is hot! I know exactly how she feels when she smells the nip.

For some reason, my mom had hung a poster of this Rousseau painting when I was little, strange for a kid's room, but I really loved it.

https://www.wikiart.org/en/henri-rousseau/negro-attacked-by-a-jaguar-1910

Edited by Eastwood22

I'm dying I need to order a sampler. Will there be a special price for a full (Men-Women) sampler?

Edited by StacyK

So does anyone have a favorite label or any guesses as to perfume notes? That's always the fun part. :)

I think my favorite label is Mark's Girl Nip - it channels my inner Cat Woman and is reminiscent of the incredible Julie Newmar. :purr:

JulieNewmar.jpg

When I was 9 or 10, I would have given anything to get to wear a catsuit like hers Heck, TODAY I'd still love to wear one!

I am going to be broke.

Me too. It is a fact.... I used to have a credit card just dedicated to vehicle expenses (still do)... I've added a card for LPMP...

Super cute CLEVER names! And, a cherry scent in particular would be very welcome in my life! I can't wait to order!

Risque Whisque most likely has a brandy facet? With some spice? Stormy Weather maybe salty ocean and ozone? Island Rain tropical aquatic? Elementary old parchment paper, and tobacco?

Regardless of the notes I will have to have Frisky Business. (so great! just the perfect name) and some Buttercream Peach and the Wild Cherry.

Edited by Eve

That Wild Side label absolutely cracks me up! No clue what the scent notes would be.

Luna, me too for loving Mucha! Art nouveau is my favorite design style for the decorative arts.

Let's see:

I imagine Risque Whisque smelling like the Kentucky Rusky wax melt, lol

Hot Cherry (which Mr Perfect has already instructed me to get him a bottle of) has Heart Throb, so it's probably super sexy. Maybe like a men's version of Lusty Cherry?

Island Rain sounds tropical and aquatic - greens and fresh

Sharp Dressed HuMan - my dream would be that this would be something like The Shark Whisperer, because I'm almost out, lol. Or aloe? That's always a good clean note.

Stormy Weather must be more of a brisk aquatic, more bracing. Salty seas and wind whipped sails..

When I look at the label for Luxurious, I think High End Perfume, which is what I'm totally hoping for - something elegant and sexy - white musk?

Juicy Lucy has Sexpionage, so it must be super sexy - I'm hoping for a luscious apricot scent, or maybe caramelized grapefruit...

I can't get over the label for Frisky Business!!! And Audacious is one of my fave pheros. If this was a magnolia-marshmallow-musk scent, I would DIE

Super Happy Funtime - blue sugar cotton candy cherry lemonade

Gossamer Threads might be the one Luna hinted at that maybe has cocoa butter. The label looks all soft and sexy. Or maybe it's like Spider Silk, all sweet and airy...

Wild Cherry is another full bottle, I hope - it has Sexology, which I love. I want it to be a flirty, dirty cherry sex-bomb!

Let's see:

I imagine Risque Whisque smelling like the Kentucky Rusky wax melt, lol

Hot Cherry (which Mr Perfect has already instructed me to get him a bottle of) has Heart Throb, so it's probably super sexy. Maybe like a men's version of Lusty Cherry?

Island Rain sounds tropical and aquatic - greens and fresh

Sharp Dressed HuMan - my dream would be that this would be something like The Shark Whisperer, because I'm almost out, lol. Or aloe? That's always a good clean note.

Stormy Weather must be more of a brisk aquatic, more bracing. Salty seas and wind whipped sails..

When I look at the label for Luxurious, I think High End Perfume, which is what I'm totally hoping for - something elegant and sexy - white musk?

Juicy Lucy has Sexpionage, so it must be super sexy - I'm hoping for a luscious apricot scent, or maybe caramelized grapefruit...

I can't get over the label for Frisky Business!!! And Audacious is one of my fave pheros. If this was a magnolia-marshmallow-musk scent, I would DIE

Super Happy Funtime - blue sugar cotton candy cherry lemonade

Gossamer Threads might be the one Luna hinted at that maybe has cocoa butter. The label looks all soft and sexy. Or maybe it's like Spider Silk, all sweet and airy...

Wild Cherry is another full bottle, I hope - it has Sexology, which I love. I want it to be a flirty, dirty cherry sex-bomb!

Bella's got the LPMESP goin' on! :D

I hope she's right about Sharp Dressed HuMan. I will squeal like a 3 year old girl! I've been hoarding one single sample of The Shark Whisperer since one of my first LP orders back in 2012. LOVE that scent!

Actually, I'd be more than okay if Bella's ESP were spot on about most of these! NOM! :D Can hardly wait to see these posted! I've got an itchy trigger finger. :lol: