New Releases for FEBRUARY 2018 - Pherotine!

Wow! Sampler...must have Mark's Girl Nip, hehe...Well, really at this point I think I need them all, but sampler set is a good start :D Labels, as always, are fantastic. LOVE Frisky Buisiness!

^_^

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of my favorite classics are in this new release and I will be ordering those for sure and I might need a smapler to sort out what else I need... So excited and Thank You Mara for bringing back "The Big Easy"

Yep!! Big Easy!!! Thank you, Thank you... :heart: and a Sexology scent, its been a while. :purr:

Love the label for Girl Nip, GotBM & "Frisky Business". Dying to see whats in those Cherry Scents.

Yes, this is the sixth iteration of the scent. I believe Mara first brewed it in 2006 or thereabouts. Each one is different, but this one is especially different.

And they're UP! :D

Notes:

* We are not allowed to post Phero Charged Money Potion on Etsy, so it is available via the LP site only.

* There are two Sprays - Big Easy and Legend for Men - the trials are the regular 1.75 ml Vials (NOT SPRAYS) so the price is a little lower than the others ($5 each instead of $6.50)

* Luna will be adding longer descriptions and stories to a few of the review threads so make sure you check those out! :)

* PLEASE let me know if you find any programming errors, thank you!

* On Etsy you can pay with PayPal, on the temp site you cannot. Please ask for a PayPal invoice via email if you prefer, or if you have any problems or confusion please! It's much easier for us to send an invoice than figure out a confused order. We can also accept CCs via Square over the phone.

Thanks and have fun! :D

Wild Side and Risky Business both remind me of the french impressionist painter Henri Rousseau.

Eastwood, I said EXACTLY the same thing once we had run those two through the filter!

will the sample size UN's soon be available as well?

Yes. They are mega labor intensive and I had to get through the scented ones first, so now I am going to work on the UNs. Realistically, I should have them up 1 week from now, Jan 29th. Maybe sooner.

Will there be a special price for a full (Men-Women) sampler?

Of course! Just like always! :)

Amazing guesses, Bella! :D

Having read the notes, so many of them look great, but I am especially eager to try Frisky Business and Super Happy Funtime.

ETA: I'm guessing it's Human to make it more unisex, but Sharp Dressed Human is making me laugh because (combined with the Swimming with Sharks) it sounds like it's trying really hard to convince you it is a person and not secretly a shark dressed as one. "Just a normal human here, nothing to see. Certainly not a shark in a business suit, that would be crazy, hahaha." Reminds me of those old SNL skits with a shark pretending to be a candygram.

Edited by greenappletart

whew! That didn't take me long! My trigger finger was itching to go. CAN NOT WAIT! :cat690: The sampler finally drew me in, too. It will allow me to try some that I probably wouldn't normally choose.

Amazing! Super Happy Funtime sounds perfect. The Big Easy and Liebchen sound amazing. Luxurious?!?! OMG it's a new version of A Taste For Luxury!!! I love that one so much! I hoard my sample like a crazed dragon. I'm not a BI phero fan though. Nooooooo! That's okay though. Maybe I'll get a sample and test it out but it always leaves me feeling out of sorts. FYI everyone else so get it because it's amazing!

Having read the notes, so many of them look great, but I am especially eager to try Frisky Business and Super Happy Funtime.

ETA: I'm guessing it's Human to make it more unisex, but Sharp Dressed Human is making me laugh because (combined with the Swimming with Sharks) it sounds like it's trying really hard to convince you it is a person and not secretly a shark dressed as one. "Just a normal human here, nothing to see. Certainly not a shark in a business suit, that would be crazy, hahaha." Reminds me of those old SNL skits with a shark pretending to be a candygram.

I did, indeed, LOL.

Wow. For the first time in my LP life, I've been thinking about ordering a PE. Not now. It turns out Mara beat me to the punch, using exactly my selection of notes, in Gossamer Threads! :w00t::lol: WOWEE!!! Very excited about that one now! :D

I'm loving the scent notes. These all sound just amazeballs!

Yes. They are mega labor intensive and I had to get through the scented ones first, so now I am going to work on the UNs. Realistically, I should have them up 1 week from now, Jan 29th. Maybe sooner.

CANNOT WAIT for this! I just ordered samples of the Bad Girl 2018 w/Leather and Sharp Dressed huMan w/Swimming with Sharks. I will be ordering the UNs as well once Mara posts them.

I am putting up the Pherotine UNscented Trials today, it will take several hours for everything to populate (I can't just turn them all on, I have to do them one by one), so I suggest you refrain from ordering until later when I let you know that everything is up. Do not worry, they will not sell out, I will continue to make more of everything until the end of February, and after that whatever is left will remain up until it is sold out.

I have been ASSURED that my needed ingredients are arriving this week. So, right now, there will be a few missing...Balm Bomb, Mega Watt, La Femme Mystere and La Femme Noire... but I will post these as soon as my ingredients arrive.

FYI: Everything is in dropper bottles this time, (the glass mini sprays were not available).

The UNscented Pheros are NOT in the Etsy store, they are on the temp site only. Please email for an invoice if you want to use PayPal because the temp site only accepts cards via Etsy Payments. LovePotionPerfume-Store@yahoo.com

Thanks! :)

Is Topper available in trial size as well?

I ALMOST posted about that and decided to wait to see if anyone was interested first.

I am not sure what to do about Topper. We have always only put it in alcohol in spray bottles, and we couldn't get the spray bottles this time. I have two options...I can put it into the dropper bottles with an alcohol base or an oil base, and then at what concentration? I can standardize it along with the others or put it at the concentration of the sprays, and would have to calculate from there what the price would be.

Let me know what you think!

Thank you! I was just about to ask about LFM. I guess I will wait and order everything together (maybe...I might be impatient :say19: ). I already have 2 in my cart. I will continue to check this week to see if LFM will be available :-)

I ALMOST posted about that and decided to wait to see if anyone was interested first.

I am not sure what to do about Topper. We have always only put it in alcohol in spray bottles, and we couldn't get the spray bottles this time. I have two options...I can put it into the dropper bottles with an alcohol base or an oil base, and then at what concentration? I can standardize it along with the others or put it at the concentration of the sprays, and would have to calculate from there what the price would be.

Let me know what you think!

How do you think Topper work in an oil base. If you standardized it with the others, how much of a change in effect would there be? I'd be interested to find out the cost of the concentration that you use in the sprays vs it being standardized.

Edited by circusrose

How do you think Topper work in an oil base. If you standardized it with the others, how much of a change in effect would there be? I'd be interested to find out the cost of the concentration that you use in the sprays vs it being standardized.

I figured out I can do it at the same price as the others in alcohol at it's regular strength, but it would be in a dropper bottle rather than a spray bottle. Is that ok?

CK, I did see on the site:

"Additionally, we offer a quantity discount. Use code LOVELPMP at checkout and receive 10% off any order over $100.00."

Here's my question about the discount, will my cart magically know that the discount code is just for the pherotine UN's? It's not for the scented pherotines, correct? The trials are already discounted when buying the sampler packs. So would it be better for us to make 2 orders on the same day, using code for the UN's and another for pherotine scented samplers & whatever else we might have in our carts at the given moment? Or just email for invoice? I'm not trying to complicate things, what would work best for you guys?