New Releases for FEBRUARY 2018 - Pherotine!

CK, I did see on the site:

"Additionally, we offer a quantity discount. Use code LOVELPMP at checkout and receive 10% off any order over $100.00."

Here's my question about the discount, will my cart magically know that the discount code is just for the pherotine UN's? It's not for the scented pherotines, correct? The trials are already discounted when buying the sampler packs. So would it be better for us to make 2 orders on the same day, using code for the UN's and another for pherotine scented samplers & whatever else we might have in our carts at the given moment? Or just email for invoice? I'm not trying to complicate things, what would work best for you guys?

We're giving a discount on the entire order, so no need to place separate orders. BUT, please try to remember to mention the discount if you send an email to make sure the person processing it does not forget. Thanks! :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're giving a discount on the entire order, so no need to place separate orders. BUT, please try to remember to mention the discount if you send an email to make sure the person processing it does not forget. Thanks! :)

Wow, Mara, that's super generous! You must love us as much as we love you!!!

Yay! I must have missed that on the site but then I always have 3 windows open and I'm bouncing between the forum, the website and etsy. I always email for invoice because I'm afraid I'll bugger things up otherwise.

Just got home from the New Release party. :D

While the gals were pretty much from end to end with their scent faves, it was interesting to see that every single guy who tried the scents left with a vial of Risque Whisque. Most guys bought two or three at a time, but RW was in EVERY basket! It's probably my personal fave of the men's ones, so that was nice to see!

I'm trying to think if any of the ladies' scents led the pack, but I think it was pretty even as far as purchases went. The ones that inspired the most ardent sniffing and comments and sharing around of testers, were Juicy Lucy, Liebchen, Luxurious, Big Easy, Girl Nip...oh and definitely Goddess of the Blue Moon.

My punch came out friggin' AMAZING tonight. I am going to make a separate thread for it.

Great to hear about the party!

Will PM+WM blend be available in trial/dropper bottle form this month?

Thank you!

If so, I would like one too, please.

Also, I know Mara had mentioned that she was waiting on ingredients to make LFM and LFN and some others, will those be happening soon? I'm almost ready to ask for an invoice, but then I'll kick myself if they go up the next day. But if it's going to be towards the end of the month, I'm cool with two orders.

Edited by Eastwood22

Okay, that's good to know they haven't arrived, I'll just order what I know I want now, and order those separately. I'm starting to get jealous of people with the new goodies. And, if I hear too many more great reviews, I might accidentally order full bottles instead of the sampler. Thanks Luna!

• 1 month later...

The last of the UNscented Pherotines have been posted tonight. I used up every available dropper bottle and filled the cart as high as I could. This is now it for the year. No more UNscented Phero trial sizes will be made until next January, but these will stay up until they sell out.

They are located here: https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172918/pheromones-diy-supplies

If you are interested in statistics, I filled over 900 of the dropper bottles, and the most popular choices have been:

First Place: Gotcha, Sexpionage, Super Sexy for Women

Second Place: Perfect Match, DHEAS, Cougar, Heart & Soul, Lumina

Third Place: La Femme Mystere, Popularity, Sharks, Topper

Honorable Mentions go to the 4th place winners:

BAM, La Femme Noire, Treasured Hearts, MLH Variant

I just find it interesting what people are interested in!

The above were each tied for the number of bottles requested online.

In the shop, the ones that were most requested were: Open Windows, Sharks, Balm Bomb, Charisma for Men, Cougar, Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Lumina, Popularity, Sexpionage...in relatively that order. A pretty different list from the online requests, interesting!

Do you think people are less likely to ask for the sexuals in person? Because I feel like they tell me EVERYTHING when we are trying to figure out what they need. On a regular basis, Balm Bomb, Sharks, Open Windows, Charisma, and Phero Girl and/or Blatant Invitation are the most oft requested of me in the shop.

So how's it going with your Pherotine acquisitions? Got any success stories to share? Need any application tips?

Honestly, so far, I'm thrilled with everything I've tried. There are still a few where the opportunity/need hasn't yet arisen.The one big surprise was having Cuddle Bunny on around my ex at kid transfer time, obviously it wasn't meant for him. And CB was the one that finally got him to sit down and shut up! All the sudden he was relaxed, like he didn't have a care in the world and we were best friends. He listened to me without interrupting, didn't talk over me even once, and wanted to be helpful. I never would've thought something with the word "Cuddle" in it was what I needed to manage his combative disposition. I know it wasn't a fluke as he responded exactly the same way a few days later.

Thanks for taking such good care of us Mara!

Wow, Eastwood! It sounds like he responds very well to Est! Awesome, I am glad to hear this was helpful for you. :D

When I got my ex's text he was almost here to pick up the kids, I ran and quickly put on 5 or 6 drops of CB on my wrists. Totally worked. He normally rushes the kids to get out of here, but he sat down and ate a piece of pizza and drank a cup of coffee while the kids chilled on the sofa. Mara, I actually read your words while he was just chillin' on a chair, like he didn't have a care in the world. He was not in his usual uptight rush to leave, some might say he was intentionally lingering. It's crazy how a little chemical, not ingested or snorted, just smelled, can so easily tame a beast.

• 4 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 8:27 PM, Potion Master said:

Yes, the sharks always make us laugh too. The Shark Whisperer was one of my all time fave names. John thought of it and I died laughing.

OCEAN RAMSEY IS THE SHARK WHISPERER

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d-1xU0VfJ-g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 4 months later...

Damn. Time flies when you have too many trials! I can't believe it's been 350 days or so since these babies came out.

I remember I took all my trials on a camping trip, a camping trip where I let my kids pack their own clothes! Great time to allow them to learn some personal planning and accountability, mom. THAT won't be happening again. It was understood that we'd be in a "tent cabin" without heat, that we'd be in the redwoods, and my daughter only brought dresses and shorts. And my son walked into the ocean in his shoes and didn't have a backup pair. I practically had to cook his shoes to get them dry and had to ask her oh-so-nicely to keep wearing the pants we drove up there in. My very favorite part of that trip was when my son ran inside because he knew raccoons were trying to intrude on our s'mores party, ran back out with his giant K-bar knife, (its at least 8 inches long and very sharp), handed it to me, and ran back into the cabin. Like I was going to get into a knife fight with two raccoons. 

What were you all doing when you got these babies? Which was/were the ones you now worry about running out of? (Oh, Hi, Liebchen!) What did you forget to try/accidentally leave in the wilderness/ lose when your car got stolen? Just curious. I'm still not sure if I tried Island Rain. I misplaced a bunch of them in the jumble of unpacking car from family trip and it took a while to find them. 

Come on, tell us a story. It will be more fun than just passing time and making pleas and dropping hints for what we want Mara to make. Mostly more fun. I'm sure she knows we loved Liebchen and another LP Valentine would be nice....

:witch1749::hearts0425: .:witch1749::hearts0425: