Juicy Lucy w/ Sexpionage

il_fullxfull.1407498122_9ezo.jpg

We desired to create a fragrance to make men think lustfully juicy thoughts...which may lead to finding ripe things to squeeze...so lure them in with our sunshine-y sexpot gorgeous orange musk fragrance: red mandarin EO swirled through a variety of Egyptian and China musks, layered with white amber and coconut, plus seductive accents of golden saffron and cedar and topped with splashes of boozy vanilla extract and whisky. To assist in keeping that seductive glow going we’ve included a dose of our exclusive SEXPIONAGE pheromone formula - a Copulin-heavy sex bomb mixture, with a smidgen of Androstenone to inspire sexually aggressive behavior in both you and your mate; softened with Alpha-Androstenol to steer the blend in a happy, playful direction.

Scent: Dense and deliciously sexy smelling, reminiscent of a cocktail, but deeper.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust. Purification, healing, clairvoyance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

from Cherry On Top

a Savannah Finch adventure

by Julian Lune

(part four)

I’d brought Sebastian with me when I visited my next locale because I figured he could use an eye-opener. The wooden sign above the place read Juicy Lucy’s Fresh-Squeezed featuring genuine Louisiana Navel oranges!!! and I marveled, not for the first time, at how it was all so nicely painted upon the plank.

Lucy had been ahead of the juicing fad by about twenty years, although her specific speciality was citrus. You could smell that bright sunshiney tang all down the block, and on a blazing afternoon the air felt sticky not just with humidity but also the oils of her wares. The roar of the juice extractors was competing with a boombox blasting Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. Lucy was behind the counter doing a slinky two-step to the groove.

“Savannah, where y’at!”

Lucy was always such a cheerful sight: she dressed in layers of orange and gold and had the most enchanting freckles I’d ever seen on a person. I think she used some kind of gold-infused face powder because she always seemed to shimmer. But Sebastian turned pale as soon as he saw her.

“Fairy gifts!” he gasped.

I froze. That could mean any number of things, but whatever it was, for Bast to just blurt it out like that meant that it was something entirely obvious to his veil-piercing scrutiny. I muttered my ongoing dissatisfaction that Pims didn’t let me keep those goggles. Then again, being able to actually peek underneath the rind of human reality is incredibly distracting most of the time.

Lucy looked around, an elderly couple by the shop’s front window drank from plastic to-go cups but otherwise the place was empty of customers.

“Now you listen here, goat-boy -” she chided, but I interrupted.

“Lucy, you know you have to advertise if your goods are enchanted!”

“I said gifts, not goods!” Bast interjected. “She’s got a glamour you can see from space!”

“Miss Lucy this juice sure is tasty,” one of the pair remarked, coming to the counter with his cup.

“You want me to freshen that up for ya, hun? On the house!”

“Why thank you kindly.”

And sure, oranges are good for you in all kind of ways but even I knew why Lucy was a Crescent City institution - the addition of Vitamin V to a generous cup of fresh-squeezed orange juice was mighty tasty indeed.

“I would say she doesn’t even need a glamour, you know?”

Sebastian smirked. “True, the juice sells itself.”

“Now Miss Lucy,” I continued after the man had received his refill, “you can’t tell me you need the Fae’s help to make you beautiful!”

“Savannah, I am gettin’ on in years and a girl likes to glow, you know?” She struck a pose with a bejeweled hand on her hip and chin raised. She really was stunning to behold.

“But what did you pay?”

“That’s between me and the sprite what gave me the dust, now. I caint speak of it.”

“Any other gifts you know of being traded about...like chocolates?” Sebastian asked.

“Chocolates? You know that’s Mabel’s racket, I don’t know nothin’ ‘bout it.”

I handed her a tenner. “Set us up with two to go - but just a splash of rum, alright? I still got things to do.”

Lucy giggled and her freckles sparkled. “It’s just what the doctor ordered!”

“Yeah you right!”

After Bast took a sip he smiled. “The glamour convinces everyone that it’s okay to have some orange juice with your booze.”

Lucy winked at him. “Now you best keep my secret, cher -”

“Miss Lucy, you remember what they say at the Hi-Hat -”

At this she filled a cup of her own and held it up in a toast.

“If you ain’t drinkin’ you ain’t thinkin!’”

Bast downed the contents of his cup. “I’ll drink to that, again!”

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking this might remind me a bit of Eve of Darkness but I'm much more leaning towards a deep sexy slinky version of Chakra: Sacral. They're not meant to be anything alike but it's a similar sense of woody-resin contrasting with a citrus note and making it complex. It's incredibly well-blended in that you know it's citrus and other notes, but those other notes just make it so much more than what you immediately perceive on the surface of things. The musk grounds and amplifies everything, again achieving a fascinating depth to all the elements. It's gorgeous and womanly and elegant. And Sexology would definitely help with a "Boy, I'm not playing around, I'm just playing with you," message, so you got the right stuff, baby!

OMG I dont know what Im smelling but I like it. Seriously it is a case of the sum being greater than its parts. I get a fruity boozy, thick vanilla musky SEX BOMB. Its kinda like a tropical drink but with some serious punch. Like this potion will fuck you up. Or your man. Lol. I think Im drunk off Juicy Lucy. We will see how it hits the BF when he gets home tonight.

First time I tried it, BF didn't like this when it was still wet (I should have known better than to offer him a sniff with the cops in it) I mean he seriously Did Not Like it! "Eww it smells musty, there's an off note" yada yada yada. He is currently away so I test drove it again. (Yes, I know, nothing like trying something with Sexpionage in it when there's no guy around - oh well)

I got a strong citrus and booze vibe early on, and then... I fell asleep.

This morning it smells wonderful. It did not turn super sweet on me, which many fragrances tend to do. It smells good, but I can't give what it smells like a name. Yummy sexy will have to do.

ETA

Ive got it! After 8ish hours, it smells clean. Not really soapy as much as the lingering fragrance left behind from a high end French soap. Im wondering if it is something else peeking out that Id worn previously? Dunno, will just have to try again :)

(And, why do apostrophes fail to show up when I edit via my iPhone? I even went back to fix, and they still do not show up for me?)

Edited by Eve

Mm...boozy orange blossoms with a bit of musky, coconutty vanilla swirling around underneath. Covers the phero beautifully. The perfect thing to wear to get busy while on a tropical vacation (or for when you want to get busy while pretending you're on a tropical vacation).

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

I am obsessed with Juicy Lucy. The mandarin is amazingly powdery on top of the fuzzy vanilla, musk and amber base. The fermented alcohol sort of gives this a champagne feel. I would have loved this with cougar! Gives me a sparkly but fuzzy vibe. Unfortunately, citrus burns off me quickly but the base always remains steady. I bought a second bottle so I can turn the original into a spray. This would be a fantastic hair oil in addition to the perfume. I am besotted with Juicy Lucy.

Now that I work from home when I am not on the road, I might have tried it yesterday and didn’t realize I smelled like Cooch. But perhaps because I’ve been in pjs for 3 straight days working from home, my hair was the least of my problems!

NO SEXPIONAGE IN THE HAIR, LISA! You may get the nickname of Coochie head! :lol:

That's just for Lisa, right?

I might be wasted on all the pherotine samples I'm huffing right now, but I want EVERYTHING in sprays today. I don't know if I even have a jam, but like cheeseburger79, on this day, "sillage is my jam." I am being a bad girl. Shhh. Don't tell Mara but I'm only spraying Juicy Lucy from the boobs up.

I think I can smell the saffron in this, that's part of what's making it so special for me, I think. If it was summer and I had a perfect body and I owned a private beach in the tropics, I'd wear nothing but this and my birthday suit, all day everyday. Unless I was hosting a large formal dinner, then I'd wear elegant clothing and Winter in the Tropics. You're all invited.

Edited by Eastwood22

I am being a bad girl. Shhh. Don't tell Mara but I'm only spraying Juicy Lucy from the boobs up.

Well you did say you have to learn everything the hard way. ;)

Well you did say you have to learn everything the hard way. ;)

I know, right?! Maybe I'll wear it on the subway, late at night, after all the bars close.

I know, right?! Maybe I'll wear it on the subway, late at night, after all the bars close.

Lol, mmm, maybe not.

When I was new to LP I slathered Bam pink Amber on my hair the went inside a barrel where guys on motorcycles ride on the walls. All that wind, whoa the scent overload, and the fellas, so full of themselves. I felt bad for the other poor girl standing in the center next to me. She was probably thinking, " damn this bitch should take a shower, and not in perfume".

I was uncertain about Juicy Lucy because of the boozy element, which isn't something I generally enjoy. Maybe because, working in a restaurant/bar, I spend my nights trying NOT to spill the booze on myself. :lol: But I don't detect any boozy bits here. I love the initial citrus blast, and I love that it seems to last for a good long while. I applied about 4 hours ago, and the citrus was still hangin' tight till about an hour ago! Now that it's been on a while, there's a really pretty sheer quality to it. The amber & cedar are a really great base, and I like how they smell together as all the top notes are fading. Juicy Lucy is definitely a FB contender for me. I like the idea of having a nice, light-wearing fragrance like this, as a cover for Sexpionage in the summer months. Juicy Lucy's pretty! :)

I honestly think I might need to be careful with this one! It is so perfect, scent wise, this is my happy place. To be clear, I love vanilla and resins, but I eat about two pounds of citrus daily. I made my son out of sumatras when I was pregnant with him, I would call my husband at work and say "we only have 16 sumatras left," as if that were a serious situation. (I made my daughter out of Good n Plenty, but that's a story for another day.)

Now I get good selfies from Lumina, Levitation, LFM, SWS, OW, DHEAS, and a few others. But I haven't found myself feeling any different with Cougar, SS4W, PP, and a few others I don't reach for because I don't get selfies. Any selfies I ever got from Compromising Positions, I'm pretty sure were triggered by the picture on the label, and the memory of applying at the nape of my neck and my man biting me right there less than 20 minutes later. The point is, if I need a pick me up, I am known to slather myself or my environment in straight tangerine, orange, or grapefruit EO because it makes me happy. The smell of Juicy Lucy is so uplifting for me, I want to coat every inch of my skin with it. I know the point of Sexpionage is to wear it at home, but I smell so good. I'm going out tonight, I want to smell this fresh, but what if I need gas? What if I need a redbull or need to make some other unexpected stop? Juicy Lucy doesn't just cover cops, I can't detect a thing. I'm going to have to keep this for after shower/before bed.

Edit- after I got home from the show last night, I showered and misted my entire body with Juicy Lucy. And then my man came home. And that's all I can tell you about that. :banana058::perfume:

Edited by Eastwood22

I loved the sample of this and ordered a FB, the hubby really liked the fragrance as well but I fear sexpionage trips my bitch switch.

CP, was one of my first phero fragrances, I love it, ordered spare bottles of it and a couple virgin bottles,sadly the hubby isn't as big of a fan so I rarely wear it, mostly when alone. ( which makes no sense ) I was rather excited that he loved juicy Lucy because I love the idea of this phero and a lighter scent for summer.

Does sexpionage trip anyone else's switch? Obviously I'm going to try it again, and probably again, and again, just to be certain.

Perhaps I should have considered a virgin bottle of this.

I can't say enough great things about Ms.Juicy. I was sold the second I read Mara's post and I'm beyond glad I went FB on this. My man loves the scent and reacted great to this phero; almost as if Gotcha! & Blatant Invitation had a phero Kid. This is a grown a** woman scent with a playful edge.

Edited by SWEETnDaring

I loved the sample of this and ordered a FB, the hubby really liked the fragrance as well but I fear sexpionage trips my bitch switch.

CP, was one of my first phero fragrances, I love it, ordered spare bottles of it and a couple virgin bottles,sadly the hubby isn't as big of a fan so I rarely wear it, mostly when alone. ( which makes no sense ) I was rather excited that he loved juicy Lucy because I love the idea of this phero and a lighter scent for summer.

Does sexpionage trip anyone else's switch? Obviously I'm going to try it again, and probably again, and again, just to be certain.

I didn't see virgin as an option, but I wouldn't mind having one myself. I don't remember how which molecule we were discussing, Halo had brought it up, but I know it's in Perfect Match, that can flip a woman's bitch switch if she doesn't get any action after getting aroused. Not normal angry, extra angry, but there's only 3 things in sexpionage and i don't think the one that's in both is the culprit. Halo? (I'm tired and not sure if my words are working.)

Sexpionage itself has never "flipped my switch", but I suspect that's because I wear tiny amounts, and have rarely worn it for anything but to enhance sex. However, pretty much anything else that has alpha-androstenone in it (Dominance, Leather, Blatant Invitation and La Femme Noire) has ​flipped my switch in the past, BIG TIME. Alpha-androstenone is an "alpha male" kind of phero, and when it's added to women's blends it's in tiny amounts to add the air of a "dominant" vibe to a blend. It's also famous for flipping switches.

From what I can recall from previous conversations, it's a "sticky" phero, too, meaning that it can stay around for a few days after application. So if you wear it one day, and then apply more the next - even to sparkling clean application points - you're effectively adding more alpha-androstenone to what is still clinging to your skin.

It can flip your switch though, even if you haven't worn it in a while, if you've applied too much, or possibly at different times in your cycle. Personally, I find I can only wear blends containing alpha-androstenone in the week following my period. Otherwise there's an excellent chance that people around me will die. If I DO wear these blends at different times of the month, I tend to wear much, much less, in order to avoid manslaughter charges. :lol: Strangely, they still tend to work for me in tiny doses - everything but BI, which seems to make me want to slaughter whole towns, no matter how much or how little I wear, or when I wear it.

At any rate, I have had to be pretty meticulous about figuring out how much I can wear, and when it's best to wear it.

I didn't see virgin as an option, but I wouldn't mind having one myself. I don't remember how which molecule we were discussing, Halo had brought it up, but I know it's in Perfect Match, that can flip a woman's bitch switch if she doesn't get any action after getting aroused. Not normal angry, extra angry, but there's only 3 things in sexpionage and i don't think the one that's in both is the culprit. Halo? (I'm tired and not sure if my words are working.)

Like Halo said above, androstadienone is the one that can make you angry if you're in the mood and aren't getting any.

I suspect this is the reason I can't wear BI - not its inclusion in the blend, but maybe the proportions just affect me badly. Blends containing -enone (alpha-androstenone) tend to make me overly-fiery, but BI makes me feel so angry - and out of nowhere! - that I feel like my head will explode (and then maybe some huge Godzilla-like monster will leap out of my body like it's an "Eggers Suit", and then indiscriminately devour all the townsfolk).

Interesting. I cant do BI. But, I'm fine with Dom and Leather. I am sensitive to e'none and always careful about OD effects in any of the "harder" sex blends. LFN I can wear a fair amount of without a problem. Other than BI the only blend to ever make me feel grouchy was TH. Too much of that and I'm "ratty". The right dose is fine. I get no self effects at all but I use it for the magic it produces with others. Funny that with other women I call it the "old bitch tamer".

I cant even with Mega Watt. It has a funny tingling effect on part of my brain.

Ive never had a real issue with Sexpionage. Only an OD one and it was horrible. But, that was my fault. The only time I had a bad experience with that one.

Edited by StacyK

All I can say is that I'm afraid of Leather just because of how dangerous I've become on Dom. I will keep the Dom around, but use it like I would a toxic chemical flea bomb, as a last resort and to quickly and permanently eradicate blood sucking vermin.

Would anyone else commit to a bottle of virgin Juicy Lucy?

Edited by Eastwood22

All I can say is that I'm afraid of Leather just because of how dangerous I've become on Dom. I will keep the Dom around, but use it like I would a toxic chemical flea bomb, as a last resort and to quickly and permanently eradicate blood sucking vermin.

In a heart beat!

Its androstadienone otherwise known as A1

I remember this being in LFM and BB, it's not relevant anymore but I made it a point not to wear it around the manic ex, no help needed with that situation.

I love LFM, BB and BI, the hubby reacts well to them, he loves tattooed lady and BB (scented), these are my most worn 3. UN LFM with damn near anything.

BB with BBM, can make me cranky if I'm not getting the attention I want, but generally I wear the BB because I want to smell it as I try to drift off to sleep. Sometimes the hubby gets other ideas and I really just want to sleep, lol.

I'm going to keep trying this one, but hostility isn't my general demeanor, at least it's not a big risk, being that the hubby has been my BFF for 25 years. It's easy to let go of situations and we don't really know how to fight.

That last bit being said, I would love to see a bit more animal if ya know what I mean? I'm not giving up on sexpionage yet.

• 4 weeks later...

I love Juicy Lucy. Top 3 in the Pherotine 2018 set for me. It is sweet, but not sticky or syrupy. Fruity and flowery, but not too girly. The amber and cedar are prominent enough that they really cut the sweetness of the fruity and flowery notes in the perfect way. On me, the liquor comes through at the end and is lovely and subtle. This scent is complex, girly, and sexy. My boyfriend loves it, too. He's always burying his face in my neck when I wear it.

• 2 months later...

I love Juicy Lucy, I don't get to wear it enough on account of not needing to put out the "asking for it" vibe, I keep my "asking for it" adventures at home. Last night, I kept getting more of s spicy note drifting off of myself, maybe it was the saffron and the woods combined? I really don't know, I just know that I noticed another dimension that I really enjoyed. If I had any kind of will power, after I ordered FB's of stuff, I'd let them sit 6 months before trying them again. One of the things I've gotten to witness from scarfing up so many scents off the trade boards is that so many of Mara's creations don't just bloom on the skin, they bloom in the bottles, and it seems like they might do so for years. I do realize they can also go past their prime, I've had a few that I thought I may have missed their sweet spot, but I think Juicy Lucy might be another one that gets better and better the longer it sits, so I suppose it's fine that I only cycle it in every two months!

Oh they most definitely can get better with aging! Which is so fun because it makes this a long term adventure. Otherwise you might just Scarf up a few hundred bottles in a year, realize you have more than you can ever use and stop. Oh no, there are stages for all of them and old loves can fade then come back strong again or old mehs can become new obsessions, like 4 years later. It makes trading them away like playing the craps table.

6 hours ago, halo0073 said:

It makes trading them away like playing the craps table.

I was just thinking this morning that I don't think I'll be getting rid of any more trials unless someone is looking for in particular. I wore Devilish Thoughts to bed last night, I won't be needing a bottle, but cool to keep for reference. Like if I was like "what's benzoin again?" I could pull out all trials that contain benzoin and maybe isolate the note with my brain. Like Aurora, I won't reach for it, but why not keep it for comparison? Unless of course someone was asking on trades. 

This morning I wanted freesia, so just checked forum to see what it was in. I don't like Snugalicious enough to get a FB, but it satisfied my freesia need. Under different circumstances, I would've grabbed the Enduring Appeal. I'm clear on where all my FB's I've traded away have gone, so I do like that about the trades. I also have noted (and mostly remember) where all my pre-loved bottles have come from. I haven't traded/given away more than 10-15 bottles so I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistakes. Sometimes I even put a sticker on the bottom with the person's name! My man told me he didn't think he "needed" #9, so I sent him a screen pic of @quietguy's review. I said, "look, you got Fang and Art of War and The Sand Box and the OG Girl Nip from him, let's listen to him." He said, "yeah, and Dark Desires and Sinner and the Saint, but you don't ever let me wear those." 

I remember where all of mine came from and went too. This is part of our awesome and unusual ADHD brain wiring I think. Do you remember the notes of everything you have ever smelled too? I had the entire catalog of pretty much every LP back to 2007 in my brain for a looooong time but I’ve lost a bit of it in the last year or two. I think I just ran out of room. But I read every post including the wonderful archives Luna is adding so it’s actually all coming back to me which is super fun.

10 hours ago, halo0073 said:

I remember where all of mine came from and went too. This is part of our awesome and unusual ADHD brain wiring I think. Do you remember the notes of everything you have ever smelled too? I had the entire catalog of pretty much every LP back to 2007 in my brain for a looooong time but I’ve lost a bit of it in the last year or two. I think I just ran out of room. But I read every post including the wonderful archives Luna is adding so it’s actually all coming back to me which is super fun.

No, I cannot remember notes like that, I only would if I had written them down. My hyper-focus skills are limited. My son can catalog his interests, he could tell you the value and special skills/abilities for each one of his 10,000 plus Magic the Gathering Cards. He doesn't take it personally when I straight up tell him that, "I've stopped listening", because he's aware he's giving me 150% more info that I could possibly need. I can fall into a time tunnel and not break concentration for a very long time, but haven't catalogued anything besides my lifelong rocks/minerals collection, and they are scattered. There are certain things my brain doesn't carry. Unfortunately, if a conversation is heavily charged, emotionally, I can remember every word verbatim. Makes me super duper un-fun to have an argument with, I interrupt and say, "No, you said...", quoting them, word for word, and then repeat what I said, and so on. It's the kind of skill that makes people want to punch me in my face. :shocked:

I try pretty hard not to be an ass these days.

My memory is crazy detailed and accurate back to about age 2.75. I remember living in California vividly and soooooo much of my childhood. My mom just uses me as her memory google. Hey Heather when did we move to Moffat Lane? Um 3rd week of August 1985 Mom. Then a bunch of references to what was going on and how old, or which grade everyone was in. Lol. It’s very hard to win an argument with me based on memory. BF hates it, but the older I get, the less I like to argue so he wins sometimes just because I don’t care. As far as my LPs go, I can reach into any of my boxes ( going back to 2009) and pick out the bottle I’m looking for within 2 tries and they are not labeled on the top or in any distinguishing manner. I like that. That’s just useful.

That is useful!

I need to have an emotional charge for it to stick in my memory. I remember my first lie, I told a girl that I was 3, but I was only 2. She was huge, so she had to be at least 4. She told me I looked small for 3, and I was afraid I'd be exposed as the fraud I was, but stuck to my story nonetheless. I'm the last person anyone comes to for date/time facts. 

I need to go to sleep. And so do you! Blue light Bad!

Edited by Eastwood22

Lol I remember my first lie too. I was 5  and I told my friends at pre-school that I had seen the movie Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. They were talking about it and I chimed in and said my favorite part was Ringo riding the elephant. I was very familiar with the Beatles album. Didn’t realize it was a movie with Peter Frampton and The Bee Gees covering the Beatles. Oops! It taught me a lot. Not to just blindly bullshit but to lie with enough facts/truth behind my bullshit to pull off the lie. LMAO. Betcha thought I was gonna say it taught me not to lie, right? Nope, it taught me how to lie better.

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Lol I remember my first lie too. I was 5  and I told my friends at pre-school that I had seen the movie Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. They were talking about it and I chimed in and said my favorite part was Ringo riding the elephant. I was very familiar with the Beatles album. Didn’t realize it was a movie with Peter Frampton and The Bee Gees covering the Beatles. Oops! It taught me a lot. Not to just blindly bullshit but to lie with enough facts/truth behind my bullshit to pull off the lie. LMAO. Betcha thought I was gonna say it taught me not to lie, right? Nope, it taught me how to lie better.

Ouch. When we fail we learn. There should always be a bit of truth in there too. Its like baking a cake. You have the basic ingredients then you embellish with all the fancy bullshite. :)

I wore this yesterday to test out the longevity again

Its a bright musk heavy scent. More complex than my nose got the first time. The "China Musk" is pretty and feminine. I get the subtle bits of floral and of course the citrus. The E. Musk is noticable too. Its like they sit side by side mingling and complementing each other. The saffron is light and calm here. Staying soft and well mixed in. It can be medicinal on me. Not this time. I love the smooth cedar too. 

I do wish its lasted a little longer. 

A pretty orange, musky scent. Breezy.  I never thought I'd want a Sexpionage scent in spray but... yikes!

Edited by StacyK

10 hours ago, halo0073 said:

In elementary school, everyone talked about Grease so much that I kind of got the whole plot and knew all the songs. I just pretended I saw it too, joined in conversations, and lied about it so well that it wasn't until a few years ago that I realized that I never saw the movie! I believed my own lie, I think that's the highest degree of bullshitting, right? 

5 hours ago, StacyK said:

More complex than my nose got the first time.

I found Juicy Lucy to be more complicated than I originally thought, too. And I felt I needed it in a spray, too. My favorite CP/Sexpionage spot is back of my neck. I put my hair up, and spray the back of my neck and then I don't put my hair back down. That way the scent is traveling, but he needs to hunt around a bit to find application point.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I tried this one, it was super tangy and sharp. Now it's much more mellow and I know this is gonna sound dumb, but it smells like cherry coke to me (with a slash of vanilla). Idky, but I'm not complaining. Glad I gave this one a second chance. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 2:22 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Yes I will commit to a virgin bottle Juicy Lucy ~ definitely :hammock1:

Regarding childhood lying

I have a memorable incident of being in the right place at the wrong time... walking into a baby-sitter's house after school at the very moment her son was caught doing something er other - when he yelled at the top of his lungs while pointing at me, "IT WAS HER!!!!!!!!!! - SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

At which, she lead me by the arm and marched me straight into her bathroom, sat me down onto the closed lid of the commode, saying, "Lies are NOT TOLERATED in this house."  Then asked me to open my mouth, which I did obediently and she placed a small piece of clean white soap onto my tongue giving me this odd sacrament while informing me to hold it there and think about never telling a lie again

She left me there alone closing the door after herself for a solid half an hour although it felt like an eternity

When she returned to me her face went suddenly very pale observing me quietly meditating with silent tears flowing down my clothing

When she spoke, she quietly said as a statement of fact, "You have the soap in your mouth... it has been in your mouth this entire time..." 

She then placed her open palm in front of my little mouth for me to return the soap to her hand, which I did and told me to 

use the sink to rinse out my mouth many times until I tasted it no longer and when I was finished to come to the kitchen

where she then fixed me special things to eat and drink that she shared with no one else - made only for me - her silently gifted apology 

She had realised her mistake in believing her son and he was suitably disciplined for accusing an innocent and this ordeal although painful at the time placed me in an entirely different orientation with her and all the other children there 

I was never falsely accused again and was allowed quiet time in the garden to be in nature as I preferred while everyone else was busy elsewhere doing noisy things - mainly being loud raucous children

'She' spent more time with me in her kitchen helping her in preparing foods and beverages from then on

preparing our snacks, lunches, picnics and sometimes the dinner 'She' and her family would enjoy later on after all the children and myself were once again within the care of our own families...  her tone with me always soft and comforting ... we became friends... I realise now she had all sons and I was to become like her daughter in many ways

one who cared about and appreciated the feminine arts she could teach me

a few days later, one of the children came out to the garden where I was quietly meditating with the birds and the dragonflies to speak with me ... she had heard that I had held the soap the whole time and said the reason 'She' closes the door is so you can spit the soap out and she warns you before re-entering so you can put it back into your mouth right before she comes in to check and release you... none of this made sense to me, although I listened quietly - wasn't that a lie?

Reading your stories in this thread brought this memory flooding back to me for the first time since its occurance

I can see I was a different sort of child ~ and feel I still am :nice09715: