Beccah

Juicy Lucy w/ Sexpionage

I just got this today and out it on and i first thought it smelt like Christmas lol. My roommate who is male and my bff...and ex lol came home recently and about 5 mins ago he asked me why i smell like an old lady. Lmao he said i smell like his grandma. Lmao now hes caling me nan...sigh. Sooo maybe not the scent for me lol tbh i was expecting something sweeter cuz of the name and it had orange and vanilla in it. Im 29 so i guess its not really a young scent. I may wear it a few more times to see but sadly my first purchase seems like a miss.

7 hours ago, Keznaa said:

I just got this today and out it on and i first thought it smelt like Christmas lol. My roommate who is male and my bff...and ex lol came home recently and about 5 mins ago he asked me why i smell like an old lady. Lmao he said i smell like his grandma. Lmao now hes caling me nan...sigh. Sooo maybe not the scent for me lol tbh i was expecting something sweeter cuz of the name and it had orange and vanilla in it. Im 29 so i guess its not really a young scent. I may wear it a few more times to see but sadly my first purchase seems like a miss.

hi

with the scented perfumes phero enchanced you need to let them sit for a week before trying them out because of travel shock!

try it out again in a week!

On 12/14/2018 at 4:28 AM, Fang said:

hi

with the scented perfumes phero enchanced you need to let them sit for a week before trying them out because of travel shock!

try it out again in a week!

Oh really!? Thats great to know, ive had them all now for over a week so i will for sure try out juicy lucy because personally it was growing on me but i didnt want to smell funny to others lol. Thank you so much 

40 minutes ago, Keznaa said:

Oh really!? Thats great to know, ive had them all now for over a week so i will for sure try out juicy lucy because personally it was growing on me but i didnt want to smell funny to others lol. Thank you so much 

your welcome