Legend w/ Charisma

il_fullxfull.1407049530_mwu3.jpg

There’s always one in every crowd…the man who stands out, who possesses an instant appeal, all eyes turning to him. The one who has a special shine and inherent magnetism. These men are the ones who become legends – girls want to know them, guys want to be them. We seek to embody the allure of those who are absolutely irresistible with this commanding blend of aged Egyptian resins freshened with airy white and green tea notes plus watery accents of cucumber, clover and aloe, topped with a dash of ginger grass EO.

To further enhance your charms we’ve added our best selling CHARISMA pheromone blend. CHARISMA contains a perfect balance of Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone - the exact natural biological ratio, just greatly amplified. CHARISMA provides the necessary components to promote popularity, sexual attraction, social dominance, and bankable allure. Whether you mean to rule the boardroom or the bedroom…or both, you will be Legend!

Scent: A rebrew of our legendary 2010 classic, light and airy but masculine, professional, and confident. Slightly lemony tea aura anchored with smooth resins.

• 2 weeks later...

So when I compare this to my impressions of the original Legend, I don't get a "clean green" vibe out of this version. I think it is the combination of the lemony tea and resins which makes it so sniffable, though. I am completely fascinated by it! I do think it's perfect for a guy but if it weren't for the phero blend I'd be tempted to wear it myself. (Then again, my non-binary tendencies make me wonder if I could rock some Charisma now and again. :P) I do think it's more of a daytime/workplace scent but it's also one of those scents that you wear when you want to put forth a specific aura/impression in a situation, so it's useful for potentially anything, I would imagine.

• 6 months later...

Even though I am already wearing LP: Homme I walked past my sniffee of Legend and decided to put on just a little so I could see how it wears.  I was a big fan of the original but never got to buy a full bottle because I hesitated and it sold out.  Now that I've gotten a sniff of the rebrew of Legend, I LOVE the scent and don't want to miss out this time.  I am not sure this is a scent my bride would appreciate because she is not necessarily a fan of clean scents but this is a clean, green tea and musk scent that smells like Summer to me.  It reminds me ever so slightly of Eternal Sunshine (in spirit only) because it smells clean without smelling soapy.  

I could really see myself wearing this scent pretty much anywhere and to paraphrase the scent description, it can take you from the boardroom to bedroom.  Yeah, I could actually  see that.  I keep sniffing my app point because I just love how it smells.  Gonna have to see what my Bride thinks of this and if it passes her sniff test, I see a full bottle in my future.  I have to laugh.  As I said, I have a sniffee of this and I was thinking to myself how amazing this would smell in a spray.  I went to the LPMP webstore to check it out and discovered that it can only be had in the full bottle spray!  ?

Okay, the Charisma phero blend.  I would be remiss if I didn't mention this.  My first experience with Charisma was in an old LPMP scent called Ms Right... Now!  I LOVED that scent but I was also amazed at how the Charisma phero blend put a spotlight on me.  It is just a very fun, easy to work with phero blend that is a very smooth social and attractive phero blend.  It is also one that is very natural.  People just genuinely seem to find you interesting and attractive and want to be closer to you.  Charisma is a very underrated phero blend, in my opinion.  I'm going to have to play with it more going forward.  

• 3 months later...

I know I'd already reviewed this one but I have been wearing a sniffee of it over the past few days.  I can't stress enough how much I really, really like this scent!  It is so clean and slightly green without being a green scent per se.  I also really enjoy the pheromone blend.  People are always very nice whenever I wear it and it puts me into a very good mood as well.  Nice!

• 2 months later...

I don't know how this scent doesn't have more reviews besides just mine!  It smells so amazing and has a fantastic phero blend with it.  Although it be simple, it be powerful!  Seriously guys, you are remiss if you don't at least try this one out for yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought myself a full bottle of Legend (it comes in a 1 oz spray) because I LOVE the scent and also have a great deal of fun with the phero blend.  Had a great day out and about.  One thing I like about the Charisma phero blend is that it is a fun and attractive attention getting blend that is also very social.  Nothing deep, no major fallout, just a fun, center of attention vibe.  Also, the scent is great!

• 5 months later...

Bumping for Sale!

one spray bottle left! Every guy needs this in their arsenal. So versatile you can wear in any setting and the Charisma is a perfect phero. Charming, smooth, upbeat, confident. Just a great vibe and this pairing is very congruent in the way only Mara can pull off.

• 5 months later...

I still really appreciate the scent of Legend.  So smooth and versatile!  The Charisma phero blend is perfect for it.

• 2 years later...

I just got a full bottle after really good experiences with my trial size. People were extra friendly, seemed to have more eye contact and interaction from some quite attractive younger women (although nothing the phero junkies would probably call a "hit"), and it just put me in a good confident mood. The scent is as others have said, nice an clean but manly. It could be worn anywhere and that's why I got it.