Risque Whisque w/ Wanted Man

il_fullxfull.1454280905_44sl.jpg

There are places where those who gather have only one thing in mind...a pulse-pounding, totally uninhibited, wild and crazy night. The drinks are on you and so are the thrills to come. We’ve got what you need to send that signal strong and clear! Make all the pretty kitties purr with this naughty man mix of deeply sexy masculine notes of mahogany, vetiver and oak leaf, sinful accents of bourbon and rum and a bold dash of black pepper. You will let them know you’re ready for the chase to begin with the addition of our exclusive WANTED MAN pheromone formula...crafted for the outlaw - the lone wolf on the prowl, the bad boy. Highly 'alpha' and intensely, thrillingly attractive to women; but be warned: the strong alpha messages this pheromone blend evokes may provoke aggression in other alpha males.

Scent: Boozy, woody, spicy.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.

• 2 weeks later...

So soooooooo good on the boy. He just happens to be obsessed with buying, hoarding and drinking boutique bourbon. To the point that I spent $40 buying him special glasses to drink it out of for his birthday last week. So this came at the perfect time. Its gorgeous. Little bit woodsy, boozy in a sophisticated way, and spicy. All around SEXY. Sexaaaaaay. Hes probably getting a full bottle. I have to have him wear it again and really monitor the dry down more closely though before I know for sure.

Mr Perfect wore this one today ? Woody and spicy - I love it! He thought it was a little strong at first, but after it dried down, he loved it too.. the boozy notes give it a touch of sweetness and smooth it out nicely. Fabulous blend!

Yeah...no. I don't want to risk getting pulled over for a tail light and have me and my car smelling "boozy."

Oh dont worry about that! The boozy notes are nowhere strong enough to make you seem or smell drunk or likd youve been drinking to a police officer.

• 2 months later...

This is one of my favorite scents of this collection. The woods & vetiver make it a very strong traditional male scent and the alcohol notes do give it just a touch of sweetness with a hint of some kind of alcohol.  But no you do not smell like a bottle of anything so no need to worry about that. 

The flip side is that I am currently doing very well using Wanted Man (even at work) in different blends so that only enhances this scent even more. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 6:23 AM, halo0073 said:

Oh don't worry about that! The boozy notes are nowhere strong enough to make you seem or smell drunk or like you've been drinking to a police officer.

Okay, you talked me into a trial-size. ?

Edited by Wotan

• 2 months later...

Ok so bought a trial of this for hubby to try. I actually picked it because of the Vetiver. Sniffed in the bottle I really wasn't too sure. When he finally gave in and tried it(2 weeks later) OMG! I felt the need to follow him around the house. It's traditionally masculine very sexy. He had to wear it twice before he decided he liked it. I bought a full bottle the next day. I have only smelled one other on him that has the same effect. Totally different scents but worth every sniff. 

tenor.gif

• 10 months later...

Our bottle of Risque Whisque has a very pronounced Lime scent ~ although I did not see this in the list of ingredients perhaps the Vetiver?

Risque Whisque is the most commonly identifiable male-type scent we have that Mara has made - at least our bottle of this - so will appeal to those Less Risky Adventurers who wish to remain within a stable male scent orientation  - it is good!

Yes,  "Traditional" is what I was trying to convey when I said:  "commonly identifiable male-type scent" 

• luna65 changed the title to Risque Whisque w/ Wanted Man
  • 2 weeks later...

I realized I'd never reviewed this, so I thought I should before the rebrew shows up.

This has a rather traditional masculine cologne quality, the vetiver and black pepper stand out the most to me, against a background of mahogany.  It's like a powerhouse-type but not entirely.  It instantly telegraphs "desirable male" and so in that way I think it would be devastatingly effective on a guy.  Especially if that guy is in the mood to butch it up, so to speak.

As it dries down it become more woody overall, very nicely blended.  I think you could wear it to the office or worksite if you wanted to, but it's really more for social events of various kinds.