Luxurious w/ Blatant Invitation

il_fullxfull.1407569314_svpe.jpg

We’ve created a deeply opulent variant of our thoroughly glamourous 'A Taste for Luxury' fragrance, featuring the lavish richness of a blend of Indian musks and vetiver infused with a lush bouquet of cassis, banyan fruit and tuberose. For those who crave the fantasy of surrounding themselves with vintage-style luxury, indulge yourself in its’ utter decadence to feel eternally feminine and beautiful. And we’ve increased the sensuality with our exclusive BLATANT INVITATION pheromone blend. Sexually assertive, but cuddly too - it whispers "yes" and gives off a vibe of uninhibited sexuality but eminently approachable at the same time.

Scent: Lavish excess, rich with sensuality. Heavy, delicious, musky fruity floral.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
CASSIS ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
BANYAN FRUIT ~ A type of Fig, which shares many of the same qualities and also a few of it’s own due to it’s unique nature. Resourcefulness, endurance, rebirth, eternal life, expansion, enlightenment, desire, interdependence. Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is a variant of A Taste for Luxury, I wasn't planning to do a direct comparison. What this actually reminds me of is a PE from many years ago which some may remember - Erin's Sweetly Smutty Lusty Musky. It's that combination of luscious-tangy fruit and thick attar-type musk which is doing it, I think. I enjoy that kind of thing, usually. The tuberose emerges slowly, and its' weight is tempered by the fruitiness. It gives it a classic perfume vibe just like with ATfL but I would say that the floral note merges so well that it's always a part of the overall evocation rather than dominating as it tends to do because it's so dense. After the cassis burns off a bit (it took about 20 minutes on me) it's really intricately beautiful. It's a lovely blending for tuberose for sure.

This one is very tangy at first! All very light, musky, floral, etc. I like tuberose. (Side note: I had a tuberose perfume from a MUA swap once and I didnt appreciate it enough. I dont even remember what it was called ?) This covers B.I. verrry well. I put it on right after my shower and it got me pulled back into bed this morning ?

This does cover the BI well. And BI so far, is my favorite sexual pheromone. But, after the initial hour or so, it has a distinct bubblegum note. I don't dislike this one, but it isn't something I'd spring for a full bottle. - Which, of course leaves room in the budget for me to spend on Bad Girl!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having fun with BI right now, this might be the first bottle I reach for (at night) when I get home. And I do miss my Tuberose FairyCake!

• 5 months later...

When I wore this today, there was this woman who has made her disdain for me known (her partner has, as well ?), who, after I got done at my local Timmy Ho's, decided that she had to sit very close to me and stare at me. It got creepy, so I went and talked to a coworker before sitting down somewhere else, only to have her move so she could see me better. 

The bartender was making jokes today, and I did get some intense stares while I ate breakfast, normally I just don't exist to most people there, so that was kind of weird. Oh and this girl I want nothing to do with has been trying to get friendly with me today...??? I know it's the BI in this. And maybe the Aja I put on a few hours later (like two hours ago). 

• 2 months later...

Interesting sort of green scent! My body noms it up. 

I didn’t feel much, so put on a bunch more :D

Meow! It made me a talker! I just kept talking, I finally told myself “now listen here pretty lady, I love you, but shush for a bit!”

Got a great hit from a friend that told told me how sexy I was- everywhere I went men as well as women were smiling and also kind interactions.

I don’t think I’d want to wear BI in public to much even though I got great hits it has such a sexual feel to me.

I don’t want random people thinking I’m coming on to them :)

Instead of lil girl voice with this one my voice gets a softness to it, but still womanly, like a Marilyn Monroe womanly softness, which is much more doable for me than lil girl voice. 

I enjoy BI, I REALLY enjoyed everyone, men and woman being so nice to me- that alone makes me want to wear it. 

I think I stopped using BI because there were just simply other things I preferred. 

I still prefer the other ones because I noticed things bothering me that I usually just drop. 

For Instance: Guy Upset me. Usually (depending what he did) in this situation my normal reaction would have been something along the lines of “Thanks ya FkN D***!!” And I would have been on my way- Today- I threw some kind of a hissy fit inwardly and finally decided what I needed to do to feel better was to go up to him and tell him that it is men like him that give good men a bad name. Jejejeejrjjejejje

Thought I should note that he was parked in a car, so his behavior had nothing to do with BI. 

It reminds me a bit of that whiny emotional uncontrolledness that I get with Leather just much more subdued. I could handle this if I wanted to, but leather gotta wash it off. 

I did get fantastic hits! A lot of them! Just the self effects I guess are a mostly no go for me with this one/BI

Edited by amoradrianam
Info sorry keep editing

• 9 months later...

This scent is just so classy, I wish I was the person I thought I could be when I bought it! The woman who wears this always has perfect red nails and perfect red lips. In that perfect red, you know the red I mean. Not because she's trying hard, it's just who she is. Sigh. My nails are always a mess these days and if I do a strong/bold lip, it could potentially end up on my teeth. Maybe people will mistake me for a young blonde Jackie O if they smell me a few minutes before they can see me.

• 1 year later...

I’m really enjoying this one now, three years later. It’s become so perfect now, really lovely, I’ve come back to it three days in a row. And I feel as though the BI has given me a little get-‘er-done push.