Girl Nip 2018 w/ Perfect Match

il_fullxfull.1454287649_qjov.jpg

The return of a delectable favorite...our beloved customer Mark designed this blend to make the ladies drool - it's manly, yes, but gals will love wearing it too! A lusciously sensual blending of the resinous sexiness of sandalwood, amber, patchouli and black musk, with masculine touches of mahogany and tobacco, topped with dark chocolate, tonka and vanilla bean for just a tinge of dusky sweetness. And to ensure attraction all around, we’ve included a dose of our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone blend, a *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear. Promotes attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy!

Scent: A deep woody scent with a tinge of dark chocolate sweetness.

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
DARK CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

• 2 weeks later...

This continues to be one of the very best gourmand-based male fragrances - and Mark's genius idea moment - in the history of Everything. It is so freakin' delicious that every guy should own a bottle unless he knows it's not going to appeal to his Special Someone. I have bottles of the original and the 2014 version and I will say this brew reminds me of the latter because it's a little more chocolate-forward, it goes straight to the yummy factor. Whereas with the original it had a sort of "tangy" quality at first and was more dark woods/resins before it turned sweeter. So this one is, like, chocolate for guys. You will get nibbled!

And for ladies who love the dark side, this is just mmmmmm! I love it on me, I'd love it on anybody.

Seriously guys - I mean, if you're a collector or an enthusiast and you recognize the value of certain types of scents for certain occasions/moods/activities and you don't have a gourmand scent then you need this. And Perfect Match helps with ALL THE FEELS. :D

I just want to second what Luna is saying here, this is the first and only Man Smell that I've obtained a back up bottle for my man (so far.) we both love it. And he's been given instructions not to wear it unless he's with me. But the phero isn't the sex bomb/literal girl nip, it's the scent. It's just so good. If you want a girl to cuddle up on your lap and start purring, this is the stuff.

Phero-wise, it's a cuddly, "I'm totally comfortable and into you" vibe. It's like, "I'd be this into you if you were really ugly, but I'm noticing that you're smokin' hot." I say dumb shit like that to my man all the time. We both like PM, it's also in Time Travel: Year One, which I also highly recommend.

If you were trying to nudge a relationship forward, this will get you the girl. But, if you just want to "Netflix and chill" for one night, this would be unkind to wear. If you wanted to "Netflix and chill" for at least 7 seasons of 3 different shows, your girl will let you lay around on her sofa for years and years if you're wearing Mark's Girl Nip, purring on your chest and occasionally running to the kitchen to get you some snacks.

Edited by Eastwood22

If you mean me, I'm not Mara. Would I like to be a perfume genius, though? Absolutely! :D

Duh, sorry. I drank coffee brought home from Hawaii this am, it doesn't work. Not one bit. And you're on Team Perfume Genius, it's the same to me.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really dark and chocolatey. I love the depth it has and how smooth it is all at once. I am debating whether to share this with hubby or keep it for myself. I can't keep from huffing my wrist where I tried it out. It definitely smells masculine to me but it's comforting to wear - doesn't hurt that it has PM in it, it's one of my favorites.

Mr Perfect wore this the other day and he thought it smelled like Play Doh at first. ? I told him to wait a little bit. Later, when we were snuggling, I couldnt get close enough! OMG he smelled so good! It was deep and sensual, but not over-the-top. It just made me want to snuggle in and be in his arms, not rip his clothes off, like Risqué Whisque, lol.

I want to try it on me now ?

• 1 month later...

He put this on again yesterday and he told me "this is one that I don't have to wait for it to soak in, I like it right away" so he must not think it smells like play-doh anymore, LOL. I love it on him, too. Sexy yummy goodness! 

1 hour ago, Bella15 said:

He put this on again yesterday and he told me "this is one that I don't have to wait for it to soak in, I like it right away" so he must not think it smells like play-doh anymore, LOL. I love it on him, too. Sexy yummy goodness! 

Yeah! Winning!

On 2/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, Kayla said:

This is really dark and chocolatey. I love the depth it has and how smooth it is all at once. I am debating whether to share this with hubby or keep it for myself. I can't keep from huffing my wrist where I tried it out. It definitely smells masculine to me but it's comforting to wear - doesn't hurt that it has PM in it, it's one of my favorites.

Come on now, we have like 10 spectacular creations for every one of theirs. Share! Plus someday when you get scolded for "too many boxes of perfumes" arriving on your doorstep, you can shake the box at him and say, "But your back up of Girl Nip is in here!" Besides his own charming self, does he have any scents guaranteed to get you purring that he knows to reach for?

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yeah! Winning!

Come on now, we have like 10 spectacular creations for every one of theirs. Share! Plus someday when you get scolded for "too many boxes of perfumes" arriving on your doorstep, you can shake the box at him and say, "But your back up of Girl Nip is in here!" Besides his own charming self, does he have any scents guaranteed to get you purring that he knows to reach for?

Lol! You're too funny, Eastwood! He likes powdery, old man type scents, no kidding. He will wear the spell potion with SWS - I forget the name right now, but that was a stretch. I don't think he would ever wear something chocolatey.  I'll have to keep working on him.

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

He likes Royal Copenhagen. It's a clean,  powdery smell, but I dislike it immensely. I'm going to keep giving him samples to try out slowly. Maybe he'll come around, lol. 

I looked up the notes on Royal C, and holy shit I've seen that box, maybe my stepfather or grandfather wore it. Definitely someone's dad that I knew kept it around. It's called a chypre, which means citrus, Oakmoss (the powder!), patchouli, musk (more powder) and something green or woody or floral. Based on that, try samples of LP #9 and Tonka Musk, I bet he'd be stoked on either one of those. Mike's Havana on Earth is based on men's 80's scents and I love it, but it's maybe a little intense for you man, definitely not powdery. Maybe he'd like Stormy Weather, but then you'd be phero bombing yourself with True Confessions. He also might like Connect with Teddy BB or Attis, both very different than his RC but worth getting him to try samples. 

My favorite old man scent is Desperation and Djinn, but like if I personally was a dirty old man, that's what I'd smell like. Pretty sure your man doesn't want to smell like a woman pretending to be an old, rich, drunken pervert.

We love the last variation of Mark's Girl Nip, and my man has a back up bottle, so I did get him the trial of this variant, and he filed it away untested. I did receive a sample in my last order, though, so I put it on his nightstand yesterday and he put it on today. It's much more chocolate forward when wet than the older variant, and I'm noticing only listed ingredient change is dark chocolate where before it was cocoa absolute. I understand that there are always differences in rebrews, but my question is, is the dark chocolate that much more powerful? Or the cocoa absolute is more slow and steady? Or is chocolate the kind of note that fades over the years, like citrus? As I didn't get my hands on the original Girl Nip until the bottles  were a few years old, was the first brew more chocolate forward from the gate? I'm only asking because I'm curious. It will be a while before we need more Girl Nip! I'm guessing the dark chocolate is just initially stronger, and it receded a bunch after the first hour. Luckily we have enough of the new version to do side by side/wrist by wrist comparisons in the near future.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

No the first version wasn't as chocolate-forward as later rebrews, IMO.

Thanks Luna.

23 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I looked up the notes on Royal C, and holy shit I've seen that box, maybe my stepfather or grandfather wore it. Definitely someone's dad that I knew kept it around. It's called a chypre, which means citrus, Oakmoss (the powder!), patchouli, musk (more powder) and something green or woody or floral. Based on that, try samples of LP #9 and Tonka Musk, I bet he'd be stoked on either one of those. Mike's Havana on Earth is based on men's 80's scents and I love it, but it's maybe a little intense for you man, definitely not powdery. Maybe he'd like Stormy Weather, but then you'd be phero bombing yourself with True Confessions. He also might like Connect with Teddy BB or Attis, both very different than his RC but worth getting him to try samples. 

My favorite old man scent is Desperation and Djinn, but like if I personally was a dirty old man, that's what I'd smell like. Pretty sure your man doesn't want to smell like a woman pretending to be an old, rich, drunken pervert.

Thanks, Eastwood! You crack me up! I have a sample of Stormy Weather that I'll have him try. I might give him the Girl Nip sample, too. :)

• 3 months later...

I'm wearing this one today and I love it. Wet, it was very amber and then chocolate on me, it's been about an hour and I can smell other things like the patchouli and tobacco (I may have smelled it earlier, too, actually). Anyway, I can't stop sniffing myself, again. I love it. 

On 4/14/2018 at 5:16 PM, Kayla said:

Thanks, Eastwood! You crack me up! I have a sample of Stormy Weather that I'll have him try. I might give him the Girl Nip sample, too. :)

Did you ever find a good LP that your man would wear?

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Did you ever find a good LP that your man would wear?

I have given him some of the unisex samples that I ordered and he will wear them for me, but nothing he has "needed" to get. I placed a second sale order and included Dylan w/PM. I figured if he doesn't wear it, I will.  :)