New dating situation. How long should I present one signature

Hello my good friends! I have been dating this guy for just around a month. We have already become very comfortable with one another (nothing physical yet). We really like each other's company and I can see this developing into a rewarding a memorable relationship. He responds well to Gotcha, actually Gotcha is very much our vibe. Caring, close, sharing. But here's the thing, I love being spoiled and the reactions that I receive from men when I wear Cuddle Bunny. He is DEFINITELY an EST responder. I think I want to wear Gotcha around him like 3 or 4 more time to seal our bond, but I also want to get him used to spoiling/taking care of me (he likes to spoil). How long do you think i should keep with the Gotcha? I have made the mistake of switching from Gotcha to Cuddle Bunny too soon before. And although I was spoiled, what the guy I was dating really dug was the "in love" feeling that Gotcha helps. I don't want to switch too soon again.

i.e. first 3 months Gotcha then 2 months Cuddle Bunny? OR

first 2 months Gotcha then 3 months Cuddle Bunny? or....something else!!

P.s. when it's time for us to get intimate, I think i may try Sexology, which I have yet to try. I LOVE LFN but I don't think this would be the right signature for us...maybe during a kinky role playing sesh LOL

I am not the best to answer this, but how often do you see him? With my TG, I was wearing PM for awhile, then switched to LFN...they both seemed to bring good results, just different results. In the last 6-8 weeks, I was doing a combo of LFN with just a swipe of Gotcha which really seemed to amp up the reaction. BUT I only see him 2-3 times a week so I figured I wasn't wearing him out on it. I did PM with PheroGirl with him for months. The LFN I did solo for maybe 2 months before adding in the Gotcha regularly. He hasn't seemed to stop reacting to ANY of them.

I am not the best to answer this, but how often do you see him? With my TG, I was wearing PM for awhile, then switched to LFN...they both seemed to bring good results, just different results. In the last 6-8 weeks, I was doing a combo of LFN with just a swipe of Gotcha which really seemed to amp up the reaction. BUT I only see him 2-3 times a week so I figured I wasn't wearing him out on it. I did PM with PheroGirl with him for months. The LFN I did solo for maybe 2 months before adding in the Gotcha regularly. He hasn't seemed to stop reacting to ANY of them.

Thank you! I think I will keep the Gotcha going for at least 3 months, then decide on something else.

I think I did Gotcha for the first few weeks, then branched out to try different ones.

Thanks Bella! I'm really liking the effects of Gotcha on him.

What do you all think of throwing in some Cougar every now and again so that he can see me as HOT along with really getting close? Are they too in-congruent? I'm cool to just keep doing my Gotcha for a while too. He already thinks I'm beautiful.